Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha sound!! I probably won’t be on here too long, just when I see a car crash I can’t help but watch and do some investigating to find out the whole story 🤣 love the drama 🤣

found this thread through the itgalz thread (another absolute mess!) these irish influencers would want to relax!!

Had a creep on her insta and not a word about the mother and baby homes scandal right now? It’s always so interesting seeing what battles influencers decide to take on :)
👍 I worry new members might be scared to join in if they think they’ll be called Melanie 😂

also half waiting for

Howareyeeemeinternetfamily hi guys...... emma here, hope youse are ok with me coming on to clear Melanie’s name because shes totally, totally innocent and the previous new member who is in no way connected to me or Mel or baldie was right, I’m just a crazy gal looking for attention...... Milo stop crying mammy needs internet time... tit did I press send.... BABIEEEEEE IVE SCREWED UP MY POST...”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t find them had to take a pic hope you can see it
C8DD7287-F4AB-4FB6-9D51-B4F0565F5CEE.jpeg
578253CC-7920-4EF6-8E08-474563B3E679.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
hahahahahahah well now that you mention it....HOWAREYEEE 🤣🤣

nah I’m messing haha! How does she keep up with all her fake accounts though? And has she ever been fully caught out for that or does she just make it all so blatantly obvious the comments are from her?

Saw on an earlier thread that her guru gossip threads juicy so gonna check that out next, love this drama getting me through lockdown 2 😎

Reactions: 2
👍 I worry new members might be scared to join in if they think they’ll be called Melanie 😂

also half waiting for

Howareyeeemeinternetfamily hi guys...... emma here, hope youse are ok with me coming on to clear Melanie’s name because shes totally, totally innocent and the previous new member who is in no way connected to me or Mel or baldie was right, I’m just a crazy gal looking for attention...... Milo stop crying mammy needs internet time... tit did I press send.... BABIEEEEEE IVE SCREWED UP MY POST...”
I'll be honest and say I'm usually a little suspish when there's one person who defends Mel, gets slated and then another newbie pops up and speaks badly about her as well (e.g. changing tact) but that's probably my own manipulative ass logic 😂

Welcome though, @walkwalkfashionbaby!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'll be honest and say I'm usually a little suspish when there's one person who defends Mel, gets slated and then another newbie pops up and speaks badly about her as well (e.g. changing tact) but that's probably my own manipulative ass logic 😂

Welcome though, @walkwalkfashionbaby!
To be fair I don’t blame ye that is actually very suspicious now that you mention it 🤣 thanks though!! Promise I’m just here for the drama though 💁‍♀️

This is a gossip thread, so it’s ok to have reasons and to think that Melanie is not right in the head. She is a creep, narcissistic asshole who loves to preach, has very little empathy and would go to extreme lengths to protect her created fake online personality.
A very successful YouTuber who lives in the attic and eats fish and waffles in bed!

Also her saying that she studied how to self educate, therefore she can give advice on many different subjects, just makes me want to punch her! Get a refund from UCD and chill off! Like yes, you learnt how to do an Internet research so you could get some relevant information and get a slight idea on a subject, but it doesn’t make you an expert in that area.
Yes, she probably can google better than an average teenager about how to deal with a wound for example, but a doctor or nurse would still know better.

• Haha
  • Heart

also half waiting for

I am a new member and here to stay. All threads I read have been hilarious and very informative (even if it's just gossip 😂). I learnt so many new things about Mel and her BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m always suspicious of new members and now 3 in a day? Hmm 🤔- I’m sure you’re all lovely people it’s just interesting timing.

welcome and give your opinions any time

I’m always suspicious of new members and now 3 in a day? Hmm 🤔- I’m sure you’re all lovely people it’s just interesting timing.

welcome and give your opinions any time
Yeah, mainly after the Emma Duffy defense post I'm probably a little skeptical.
Still, time will tell!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would a 26yr old guy that photoshops his head onto Spider-Man costumes want pregnancy related content..weird
BBBC2DA6-E990-4989-8E9F-C7D95BC54010.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Finding it extremely odd that her sock puppets have all gone quiet on her latest video comment section and Melanie is replying to criticism herself...... 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why would a 26yr old guy that photoshops his head onto Spider-Man costumes want pregnancy related content..weird View attachment 288433
Maybe he has a pregnancy fetish? 😂🕵🏻‍♀️

Finding it extremely odd that her sock puppets have all gone quiet on her latest video comment section and Melanie is replying to criticism herself...... 🤔
sorry for the double post (I’m not😂). Noticed her most recent vid only got 20k views. Ouch! That’s more than half of her her preggo videos were making. Jesus, even Thomas sobbing over going bald got double the views.

do I smell baby content coming? Probably.

• Haha
Why would a 26yr old guy that photoshops his head onto Spider-Man costumes want pregnancy related content..weird View attachment 288433
This one is very weird. I know the green emoji is her “thing” and followers use it but a lot of these accounts overuse/spam the same combo of emojis. Uncanny.
I think as is evident with her dwindling views and genuine engagement she is scrambling to gain traction. Gotta keep that supply active. The baby will be out on display (on display without that stupid green heart on his eyes) for views. She will then probably lean in to the whole people are bullying my baby angle without any actual evidence other than “DMs”. It’s all soooo predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.