Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is very weird. I know the green emoji is her “thing” and followers use it but a lot of these accounts overuse/spam the same combo of emojis. Uncanny.
I think as is evident with her dwindling views and genuine engagement she is scrambling to gain traction. Gotta keep that supply active. The baby will be out on display (on display without that stupid green heart on his eyes) for views. She will then probably lean in to the whole people are bullying my baby angle without any actual evidence other than “DMs”. It’s all soooo predictable.
I’m not saying this guys fake👀 which is why I didn’t put an ID but most of his comments are so OTT that it’s hard not to assume otherwise. He just jumped out at me while reading her comments , he does have a YT channel with 13subs but what’s on there you could create very easily yourself and it’s not even the type of channel content would draw him to any of Melanies work ... I just thought he came across as odd 🤨

Reactions: 3
I’m not saying this guys fake👀 which is why I didn’t put an ID but most of his comments are so OTT that it’s hard not to assume otherwise. He just jumped out at me while reading her comments , he does have a YT channel with 13subs but what’s on there you could create very easily yourself and it’s not even the type of channel content would draw him to any of Melanies work ... I just thought he came across as odd 🤨
I think it’s certainly at a point where almost anything that comes out will be questioned because of just how many sock puppets she has her hands in lol
This guy very well may just be some guy (likely) - but the interaction was weird. As you say, it deffo sticks out 😂😂
I think also worth mentioning (as earlier the whole Emma Duffy may be a real person etc which I certainly don’t believe but just to entertain the notion) that in parasocial relationships it is normal for people to become very attached to someone they see themselves reflected in. The reason then that a lot of her followers seem very over the top and begging for attention from her is because in many ways that is just what she reflects back. People who are alike tend to know what would get the others attention. Loads of emojis and flattery and requests (the longer the message the greater the time spent writing it to said person) will grab attention. I’m not saying that most people that follow her would be like this but that ones that jump out are jumping out because of how unusual they are.
I have to say Mel is such an interesting person for me to watch because it informs and validated a lot of research into social media and how it practically encourages the evolution of narcissism. It passes through the creator and a filtered, messy version is passed onto the unsuspecting viewer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it’s certainly at a point where almost anything that comes out will be questioned because of just how many sock puppets she has her hands in lol
This guy very well may just be some guy (likely) - but the interaction was weird. As you say, it deffo sticks out 😂😂
I think also worth mentioning (as earlier the whole Emma Duffy may be a real person etc which I certainly don’t believe but just to entertain the notion) that in parasocial relationships it is normal for people to become very attached to someone they see themselves reflected in. The reason then that a lot of her followers seem very over the top and begging for attention from her is because in many ways that is just what she reflects back. People who are alike tend to know what would get the others attention. Loads of emojis and flattery and requests (the longer the message the greater the time spent writing it to said person) will grab attention. I’m not saying that most people that follow her would be like this but that ones that jump out are jumping out because of how unusual they are.
I have to say Mel is such an interesting person for me to watch because it informs and validated a lot of research into social media and how it practically encourages the evolution of narcissism. It passes through the creator and a filtered, messy version is passed onto the unsuspecting viewer.
it speaks volumes that this thread is filled with Doctors and Psychologist's 😂 I've never come across too many like that for sure 👨‍⚕️💊

• Haha
Woah, for a bit this thread sounded like Among Us chatroom.. Who is the Imposter? 🤣🤣🤣 thanks for the laughs and drama on this very dull bank holiday weekend 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t always like Rawbeautykristi (sp?) YouTube content but I’ve really appreciated her answers about pregnancy. I know she follows Melanie so I’d love to know what she thinks about her spewing shite compared to someone who ACTUALLY has done the research and had trouble conceiving- 10+ years I believe her and her husband were trying.
BC7D3C9C-7647-4A33-AA14-255246D3714B.png

Reactions: 5
This thread is giving me detective vibes and I am here for it. I am also a therapist (of some sort don’t want to identify myself too much!).

I’ve always found elements of Melanie’s psychosocial functioning problematic, hence why I started reading this thread. It didn’t sit right with me that she’s previously tried to portray herself as a teacher, pedagogy is not the same, Mel. Framing her as NPD totally makes sense! Also you cannot have a psychosis from drinking, it also lasts longer than 2hours on a night out. You’re just a drunken fool.

Also if she’s such a a big earner why hasn’t she had an implant now for her tooth? It feels contradictory given how image conscious she is...maybe it doesn’t matter as much as her boobies because your teeth can’t just flop out on show on IG to advertise fabletics/being a mum.

Reactions: 9
I've been trying (and failing!) to keep up with Melanie's thread, which has been very active since her birth! So just wondering, since I apparently missed this, how you all know her son's name when she said she's kept it offline?

Reactions: 1
I've been trying (and failing!) to keep up with Melanie's thread, which has been very active since her birth! So just wondering, since I apparently missed this, how you all know her son's name when she said she's kept it offline?
hey, welcome! We don’t actually. One of the supposed sock puppet accounts is called Milo on Instagram so it was just adopted here.

Reactions: 3
I wonder does she let Thomas feed the baby or is she exclusively breastfeeding, she’s never mentioned pumping or using a bottle for some of her expressed milk,
It does feel like she wants to make sure she’s front and centre and every bleeping story he’s on her tit.
She will be that creepy mum that never want her son to leave her sight 😂

Reactions: 1
As soon as I see anyone on here named Emma I immediately go "👀👀👀!!!" hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder does she let Thomas feed the baby or is she exclusively breastfeeding, she’s never mentioned pumping or using a bottle for some of her expressed milk,
It does feel like she wants to make sure she’s front and centre and every bleeping story he’s on her tit.
She will be that creepy mum that never want her son to leave her sight 😂
Yes she has ,she said she uses the hakka to collect enough milk for a night feed the milks good for 8 hrs at room temp .....Norman Bates vibes👵💺😬

Reactions: 2
Yes she has ,she said she uses the hakka to collect enough milk for a night feed the milks good for 8 hrs at room temp .....Norman Bates vibes👵💺😬
Ah I thought she was just dumping that, how long until we see Thomas trying her breast milk. 🙄 I’m shocked we haven’t seen that “banter” yet 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 2
poor fucker has to do the night feeds so? 😂 Ah lads I’m back to work tomorrow - all our Covid tests came back negative 👏🏻 Going to miss being this actively involved in the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah I thought she was just dumping that, how long until we see Thomas trying her breast milk. 🙄 I’m shocked we haven’t seen that “banter” yet 😐
She has mentioned if you don't breastfeed ,get your partner on them:sick:😂

poor fucker has to do the night feeds so? 😂 Ah lads I’m back to work tomorrow - all our Covid tests came back negative 👏🏻 Going to miss being this actively involved in the thread.
Aw great stuff your test is clear ...we'll miss you😂 I feel we should be paying all you health pros for your consultations..

I’m surprised she hasn’t talked about having the afterbirth for dinner :sick: I thought she’d be all over that sort of thing going by those sites she uses

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.