Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice how she has changed her stance on being Pro Choice from “my body my choice” to “I can’t imagine a kid not being wanted by their parents that’s why I am more pro choice now”.. ?
I don’t think for a second Melanie is pro-choice. I bet she is judgmental of people making that choice in real life.

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker also someone that does follow Melanie despite not agreeing with her much these days especially since she got married. Considering unfollowing on Instagram since the baby! Wanted to post since I met a girl called Emma, don't know about the surname, at her Eason book launch for the last book in the line. Only remember because my name is Emma. This girl cried not messing probably four times in an hour out of her excitement which was strange for someone over twenty so it stuck with me she did not seem alright in the head. I would not be surprised if that 'Emma Duffy' message was genuine about commenting things to relate to the video under her videos for attention. It would not surprise me if there were fake accounts in the slightest, seems they are all at it, but put that out there in case Emma Duffy was that girl and does have bad anxiety. If she read this thread I'd feel bad for not saying. Open to interpretation but in this case I don't see it being fake!

This is a gossip forum.

Why would this Emma girl come to a gossip thread if Melanie made no reference to tattle in her very coincidentally timed Instagram rant?

Also for a girl so anxious to argue with commenters at every opportunity? So she can dish it out but not take It? She's allowed to be nasty to Melanie's viewers but nobody is allowed question her odd behaviour or stick up for themselves for having an opinion? Hmmm. Sounds to me like Melanie's favourite go to response of blaming everything on mental health when she gets called out.

Also I love how you say " they are all at it" which tries to lend to the idea if everyone's done it, it's ok if Melanie has. A good diversion tatic that, removing any personal responsibility from Melanie.... because making up sock accounts to spam others YouTube comments to sing Melanies praises as the next John green is normal behaviour?

Using sock puppets to have an 'aunt' that bled out from a C section or a suicidal brother. An Instagram puppet account to be vile and racist to Melanie's black followers. A sock puppet to shut down opinions in the comment section?

There are many more Screenshots of melanie shipping herself with various YouTubers while in a relationship. Fighting with other YouTubers using fake accounts... And she's tripped herself up.

Melanie has defended herself on forums before, and has tripped herself up, even slagged herself off to blend in. The bang of damage control off this. Stick around why don't ya 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
As you guys say, it’s not always necessary to keep in contact with in-law, hell, even your own parents of they are toxic themselves. However I doubt that this is the case with Muppet and Baldy. His parents are allowing them to live there rent free, with a newborn, which is quite a nice thing to do. I don’t what they are like as people so I can’t say much else on them haha
In my opinion, and as you have all noticed too, his Mum had her sussed from the get go and made it known to Baldy who of course would have spoke to Melanie about it. He is certainly an enabler and as such would have fed back excuses and “convinced” his mum to let Mel in as such. I imagine it is very uncomfortable for his parents BUT I think they know it would be even more uncomfortable if they made the own needs known. They have probably had some of Mel narc rage first hand and just don’t want to trigger it.
I don’t think Mel would enjoy sharing the baby, especially with the MIL. It is typical of narc to want to isolate their children so they love and rely on them only. They lack that sense of community that comes with raising a child, interesting them into their own lives, because they don’t see their babies as people. Only things. Watch that space as he grows older because unfortunately I don’t think he will be let away from her much, if at all.
Also all these COVID stories, she just loves to here herself talk. She stewed on her weirdy righty opinions long enough to now believe they are pure fact and is desperate to share with everyone. She doesn’t realise she sounds more and more likes she snapping lol

I love that you notice her very obvious writing style. It is so distinct it baffles me how she has never made an attempt to disguise it. The only things she usually drops is the Irish writing style that she uses for affect on her social media. I supposed she thinks that’s genius covering up.
Is that why she keeps her dad dependant on her too (paying his rent ) her mum got away and there's a lot of venom there (from a vid I watched )once she's got you she don't let go ? she's the same with her sister you can see there's very little feeling there (sis seems to adore her ) she just uses Jess MH struggles to her own gain ,people are giving her adoration for helping and supporting her sis when I bet she barely contacts her ..The big tell tale for me was her skipping over her sisters comment on the baby's pic until she found a comment that suited the essay she'd written and of course the comments saying what a great mum and how brave she was ..I thought it was very telling..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is a gossip forum.

Why would this Emma girl come to a gossip thread if Melanie made no reference to tattle in her very coincidentally timed Instagram rant?

Also for a girl so anxious to argue with commenters at every opportunity? So she can dish it out but not take It? She's allowed to be nasty to Melanie's viewers but nobody is allowed question her odd behaviour or stick up for themselves for having an opinion? Hmmm. Sounds to me like Melanie's favourite go to response of blaming everything on mental health when she gets called out.

Also I love how you say " they are all at it" which tries to lend to the idea if everyone's done it, it's ok if Melanie has. A good diversion tatic that, removing any personal responsibility from Melanie.... because making up sock accounts to spam others YouTube comments to sing Melanies praises as the next John green is normal behaviour?

Using sock puppets to have an 'aunt' that bled out from a C section or a suicidal brother. An Instagram puppet account to be vile and racist to Melanie's black followers. A sock puppet to shut down opinions in the comment section?

There are many more Screenshots of melanie shipping herself with various YouTubers while in a relationship. Fighting with other YouTubers using fake accounts... And she's tripped herself up.

Melanie has defended herself on forums before, and has tripped herself up, even slagged herself off to blend in. The bang of damage control off this. Stick around why don't ya 😉
Preach. Exactly. Exactly. Can you imagine how many people she hurt by lying to them about suicide and death at birth? Emma Duffy is trash.

And who is at it? I don't make fake accounts to troll myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not Melanie Murphy pretending to care that older people don't have access to shopping for clothes as it's not deemed essential.

The same Melanie who stated only the older vulnerable people die from covid... so HERD IMMUNITY

I CANNOT 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not Melanie Murphy pretending to care that older people don't have access to shopping for clothes as it's not deemed essential.

The same Melanie who stated only the older vulnerable people die from covid... so HERD IMMUNITY

I CANNOT 😂
She is all over the shop. I get changing your views constantly when you're in a daze during a pandemic but she "changes" her views to damage control and suit her own narrative.

• Heart
Long time lurker also someone that does follow Melanie despite not agreeing with her much these days especially since she got married. Considering unfollowing on Instagram since the baby! Wanted to post since I met a girl called Emma, don't know about the surname, at her Eason book launch for the last book in the line. Only remember because my name is Emma. This girl cried not messing probably four times in an hour out of her excitement which was strange for someone over twenty so it stuck with me she did not seem alright in the head. I would not be surprised if that 'Emma Duffy' message was genuine about commenting things to relate to the video under her videos for attention. It would not surprise me if there were fake accounts in the slightest, seems they are all at it, but put that out there in case Emma Duffy was that girl and does have bad anxiety. If she read this thread I'd feel bad for not saying. Open to interpretation but in this case I don't see it being fake!
Can I just say that if you decide to lie in a YouTuber's comment section for years in an attempt to get their attention, claiming a family member is suicidal because of their hair loss (suicide and being suicidal is something you should never ever lie about!!) it would be very very stupid to do it under your real name.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she doesn't really acknowledge Emma though does she ? Emma just seems to jump in and answer really odd things about Melanie that even the most obsessive fan wouldn't be interested in ,Mel doesn't give her any praise for doing all this hard work ..unlike the young American guy that's on most of her vids that's completely besotted by Mel and thinks she's barely of this earth he has her on such a high pedestal 🥴 you'd think Emma would be Melanie's pedestal fan..no!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can I just say that if you decide to lie in a YouTuber's comment section for years in an attempt to get their attention, claiming a family member is suicidal because of their hair loss (suicide and being suicidal is something you should never ever lie about!!) it would be very very stupid to do it under your real name.
LOL. Yep. Melanie's followers aren't that bright.... I mean look at Melanie and her content. Uneducated bint.

she doesn't really acknowledge Emma though does she ? Emma just seems to jump in and answer really odd things about Melanie that even the most obsessive fan wouldn't be interested in ,Mel doesn't give her any praise for doing all this hard work ..unlike the young American guy that's on most of her vids that's completely besotted by Mel and thinks she's barely of this earth he has her on such a high pedestal 🥴 you'd think Emma would be Melanie's pedestal fan..no!
Which American bloke? Is he the one on her tweets too? I can't remember his name now but I know his profile pic.

I think Mel ignores Emma to seem less suss because she knows people are onto her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I mean this is the nicest way possible, and it’s by no means an attack on any members.

but have we really just got a new member who’s openly admitted to attending her last book signing, so clearly a fan,
who just so happens to have been standing beside the infamous Emma Duffy.

Na I can’t today, I’m tired yall 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I mean this is the nicest way possible, and it’s by no means an attack on any members.

but have we really just got a new member who’s openly admitted to attending her last book signing, so clearly a fan,
who just so happens to have been standing beside the infamous Emma Duffy.

Na I can’t today, I’m tired yall 😂😂
HAHA I just picked that up! She did too!
CovidBored/Melanie, hello!!!! OR if its CovidBored a minion of Melanie's : tell mel we say hello <3

• Haha
*Covibored/Melanie/Emma Duffy/Same Person********
If you are a fan or Melanie, please do not embarass yourself.

that was really very sweet of you! 🙂
**straight face**

That girl.... Why do you care about her? Also, fun username, do you believe in Covid? Masks? x

I've never seen her comments or any replies only the ig the other day,wanted to mention for that girl's sake on the off chance!
Who cares though? Why did you attend Mel's book signing? Did she smell of salmon like her bedsheets?

• Haha
LOL. Yep. Melanie's followers aren't that bright.... I mean look at Melanie and her content. Uneducated bint.
Yes, but still I'd hope that even a fan who doesn't seem 'right in the head' would at least come up with a username instead of using their actual name. Saying someone's not right in the head because you saw them cry at a signing is pretty mean imo, you don't know what they had going on in their lives.

• Heart
Yes, but still I'd hope that even a fan who doesn't seem 'right in the head' would at least come up with a username instead of using their actual name. Saying someone's not right in the head because you saw them cry at a signing is pretty mean imo, you don't know what they had going on in their lives.
I didn't say she was not right in the head?

EDIT: Sorry I misread.

I've never seen her comments or any replies only the ig the other day,wanted to mention for that girl's sake on the off chance!

Right so you are saying you've never seen the comments only the IG but knew exactly who Mel was referring to 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Right so you are saying you've never seen the comments only the IG but knew exactly who Mel was referring to 😂😂

I love how we never invite Melanie/Melanie Minions to join Tattle but they flock to us. I love how we don't bait them but they just end up tripping themselves up. It's so funny.

• Haha
I didn't say she was not right in the head?

EDIT: Sorry I misread.
Sorry, I wasn't talking about you. That was directed at the new member who said that about the Emma she met at the signing. Sorry if you felt attacked, should've phrased it better. ❤

• Heart
Sorry, I wasn't talking about you. That was directed at the new member who said that about the Emma she met at the signing. Sorry if you felt attacked, should've phrased it better. ❤
No, no all good! I misread! You are fine xx

Reactions: 1

Which American bloke? Is he the one on her tweets too? I can't remember his name now but I know his profile pic.
I think Mel ignores Emma to seem less suss because she knows people are onto her.
Anyone know how I can get YT comments on my phone ? I can’t see them... I’ll give you an example of his comments...I don’t know if I should put his name on don’t think it’s allowed?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.