Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg if you have the option of being 2m apart then you should be. In a cockpit the pilots should probably wear a mask as they can't be physically distanced. Nothing to do with gender (apart from my anecdotal evidence that it is always men I see in local shops wearing masks under their nose or not wearing one at all).

Maybe she should check with her bestie Hannah Whitton who has been filming some content with distancing measures recently.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I HATE having to do this again, but if anyone reading here is contacting her followers, stop!
As we all know that’s not what we do here, lots of us have been on this thread from day one and it’s not how we act,
People (and Melanie) can come here if they wish, they can ignore us if they wish,
But we don’t actively seek out her followers or go after her!

I’ve had many a disagreement with Melanie online, that’s not trolling, but what she’s posting today (if it’s true, which it may not be to be fair. We know mel like a “I’m a victim” lie) does cross a line we don’t cross here.

Just noticed Ciara Kelly is trending. Melanie’s double

Sorry had to delete my post, wasn’t shown to me properly. Here it is again:
I watched it all unfold last night, saw which comments got deleted first and saw the threads go slowly.

I've got all the screenshots, all of Emma Duffy's replies included if anyone is interested.

The moment Emma Duffy disappeared almost immediately was when it was pointed out that she previously claimed she was pregnant, now she said she went on two dates during lockdown. After that, the account was deleted. Melanie then deleted the threads a few minutes after that.

An account that was created in 2013 suddenly disappears because people suspect she's Melanie? If it was just a fan, wouldn't she just laugh about it, knowing the truth?

May I also point out that I have suffered anxious breakdowns before and when that happens, my messages to people look very different. That message she showed on her stories seems very composed and structured. She made sure to get the fact that she lies for Mel's attention in the first few sentences to 'explain' the inconsistencies.

When the comments were coming in last night I had a feeling she would react to it on her stories, as it's taken on measures it never had before. I had a strong feeling she might even do exactly what she did - post a message that is supposedly from that fan, asking her to delete the comments. She did not disappoint!

Funny how Emma and Milo have so much in common - defending Mel when the 'negative' comments come in, speaking for her, the inconsistencies (Milo was supposedly from Germany, as someone who's fluent in German I can tell you although many Germans are fluent in English, that account used way too many words and phrases that are usually used by the Irish!; next second they were inspired by Mel to vote in the Irish elections for the first time and had fond memories of little villages in Ireland. Doesn't add up). Yet both supposedly aren't her. The Milo account doesn't even follow Melanie (anymore). Some fan that is.

Yes you’re right @Oohthedrama, that account was created a few months before the other one.
Ah thank you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There was an account that stuck up for emma? It was something with Lolita in the title? (I only saw the conversation up to that reply, and went to look after it was posted here that Melanie’s was so confused about being called emma) that account was also set up in 2013, yes it’s weird I checked but I did 😂 coincidence?
I noticed that one too, I think it's another sock puppet account. I saw it commenting on another video in defense of the Swedish approach and the way they spoke about it sounded very Melanie-like.

Reactions: 3
I noticed that one too, I think it's another sock puppet account. I saw it commenting on another video in defense of the Swedish approach and the way they spoke about it sounded very Melanie-like.
I also thought the name was something she’d come up with 😂 hence I checked the date it was made

Reactions: 2
The part where “Emma Duffy” says she comments anything Melanie will relate to just to get a reply 😬😬 what on earth? If she was a real person that would be very troubling
Melanie trying to create a 'Single White Female' narrative...Then she will create a video about this, so predictable!

Haha she is quite literally pretending to be her own followers getting DMs to suit her own concocted stage of events.

That's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god, all I can say about this is that is extremely ridiculous and consuming.... actually feel sorry for her that she is so desperate for gaining approval from her followers and has such a black or white mindset that she cant accept other people's opinion.

She creates these accounts to comment what she would love to see real people say about her, she knows her follower base is either not the kind that comments and sends her DMs agreeing to everything she says or that in fact large portion of her followers are fed up with her inconsistent narrative about hot topics such as covid, feminism, mortgage blabla

MELANIE I KNOW YOU READ THIS, I am not a troll or want to be negative but you're on maternity leave take time off from social media and enjoy your family. The fact that social media is your job doesn't mean you have to let it consume you and drive you come on you're 30 years old enjoy life, people online are nothing even the ones that support....

Geezer girls I love the gossips and all but she has unhealthy obsessive relationship with social media.
Other influencers I follow have completely disconnected from social media during maternity leave, would post scheduled post couple of times but never would interact so much like she is doing.

Also , I don't know much about the Milo story could someone do a quick recap? :)

Reactions: 11
She is a weapon.
Doesn’t seem to be busy with the baby if she has so much time to be up for that kind of crap.
we should pray for baby Milo to grow up okish with the mother like that.
I rewatched all 11 seasons of Shameless and Ab Fab and napped for the 3 months of my mat leave. She’s just making herself angry and arguing with people.

everyone deals with it differently I suppose 😂😂🙄

plus I know it's entirely speculative, but do you think she secretly agrees with Gemma O’Doherty? Because I get huge Gemma vibes from Melanie recently.

Reactions: 4
I rewatched all 11 seasons of Shameless and Ab Fab and napped for the 3 months of my mat leave. She’s just making herself angry and arguing with people.

everyone deals with it differently I suppose 😂😂🙄

plus I know it's entirely speculative, but do you think she secretly agrees with Gemma O’Doherty? Because I get huge Gemma vibes from Melanie recently.
Gemma O’Doherty is Melanies future if she keeps doing her research reading fake news and conspiracy theories. I can very well imagine her going around and giving the abuse to the politicians and garda.

Watching movies would be a better way to pass the time on maternity leave instead of ranting on sm.
but that’s Melanie what did we expect

Reactions: 5
She's discussing about having her 2nd child already like i get her and Thomas planning between them or discussing it but if i was baby pan when i was only I'd be kinda miffed they didn't just enjoy their time with me before already planning on when they were having the next one and making it so public...personally I think she wanted a girl that's why shes happy to have another so soon

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's discussing about having her 2nd child already like i get her and Thomas planning between them or discussing it but if i was baby pan when i was only I'd be kinda miffed they didn't just enjoy their time with me before already planning on when they were having the next one and making it so public...personally I think she wanted a girl that's why shes happy to have another so soon
She should Watch Fleurs recent videos. She talks very openly (without being inappropriate) about how she’s had two miscarriages this year and she was diagnosed with an under active thyroid/ has to have medical goalposts to reach before getting pregnant. I was never a massive fan of fleurs but I commend her for having open discussions like that.

it’s not always easy the second time. She should enjoy her baby while he’s little.

• Sad
She should Watch Fleurs recent videos. She talks very openly (without being inappropriate) about how she’s had two miscarriages this year and she was diagnosed with an under active thyroid/ has to have medical goalposts to reach before getting pregnant. I was never a massive fan of fleurs but I commend her for having open discussions like that.

it’s not always easy the second time. She should enjoy her baby while he’s little.
I have a lot of time for fleur lately.

I knew I’d seen her mention her parenting plan a few days ago...... like you’ve JUST had a child, against all odds right 😐 and you live in the bleeping rafters, those beams don't support much weight. calm it down love.

3927360D-E52E-4725-A9FB-BAE8E0E93114.jpeg

Long time lurker.
I didn't think it was possible for her to get mire annoying, but since she's had her kid, jeeeeez!

Calm down Mel, you're not the only person to have a kid (can't stand people like that, who think they are the first person to ever walk the earth who has had a kid)..just shut up!

Apparently there is a vlog coming up about her labour? No thanks. We do not need all the gory details of how you pushed a sprog out.

I genuinely wonder how the folk who she used to be friendly with, how they feel about her OTT behaviour? Is she still close with Hannah? As they seem like polar opposites in their views of pretty important things.

And last thing for now, she doesn't want to promote her kid online, yet has uploaded quite a few photos of him, sure his face is hidden, but really, what's the point?
In time she will probably have a big reveal of his face 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I found this really odd for her being so smart and an educator she thinks a child literally develops to the speed of an app and was worried because Pan seemed to be a week ahead
74389C08-0529-46E3-96EB-6EEE82C0E15B.png
35C97E69-E0C4-4F6C-AA57-DE50EC97D8D6.png

• Haha
The options are she either has done very little actual research into babies, or she's posting very basic mum-related questions in an attempt to get people back on side and distracted from the Emma Duffy stuff. My bet's on both.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The options are she either has done very little actual research into babies, or she's posting very basic mum-related questions in an attempt to get people back on side and distracted from the Emma Duffy stuff. My bet's on both.
Considering she has 11ish comments on her most recent insta (and seems to have deleted the one promoting her new video which also only had a few comments) I think she knows she will get a lot more engagement with baby content.

• Heart
Isn't it a well know fact that everyone develops at their own pace and everybody is an individual :LOL: Jesus I'm amazed she's a teacher
I don't think she sees her baby as a person though - which is why she's already planning the next one.
It's just something to make her life more "enviable" or closer to her idea of what a traditional wife should have, on some level.

Just a bit of armchair psychology, though.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she sees her baby as a person though - which is why she's already planning the next one.
It's just something to make her life more "enviable" or closer to her idea of what a traditional wife should have, on some level.

Just a bit of armchair psychology, though.
It’s sad really she’s not savouring him like she should
3F89C27B-37BC-49C2-844C-CD573DF7A8CF.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.