Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly why is she awake at 2.30 in the morning going on an insta story rant about ‘trolls’ and why gyms should be open? Doesnt she have a newborn? Shouldn’t she be really tired and grabbing sleep where she can? Where does she find the time for constant stories and posts regurgitating her opinion all over the place?

the Emma Duffy stuff on her stories is interesting. just a way to throw people off the scent maybe? she didn’t exactly hide her name very well and her pic is clear as day and easily identifiable.

edit:

funnily enough 30 mins ago the Emma Duffy insta account with the green profile pic was following Melanie, I checked the account, it was private and had around 30 followers and was following 150. fast forward to now and since mine and NolaLoo’s posts about it the account has magically disappeared 🙄 now why would a genuine fan delete their account the same night (2 hours later infact) they finally get recognition and (I assume) a reply from someone they’ve supposedly been such a big fan of for years and by their own account, post comments on their videos in the hope they might one day talk back to them ?? doesnt add up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
YES!!!! Or how an aunt/Dog/cow bought Fabletics leggings because they are such good quality. She constantly uses sock puppets to advertise products which is not exactly legal.

There's always an aunt or grandad who is a doc /nurse/ medical professional who agree with everything Melanie has to say.

Of course the 12 year old followers can't see it.
Omg! Love this!!!!😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
PSA

Emma Duffy's YouTube account has been deleted- along with the removal of every comment made on ALL of Melanie's videos.

Milo walked so Emma Duffy could run. Expecting one of Melanie's dozen other troll accounts to step up and do the hard grafting.

😂
She is a weapon.
Doesn’t seem to be busy with the baby if she has so much time to be up for that kind of crap.
we should pray for baby Milo to grow up okish with the mother like that.

Reactions: 7
I think the clincher was when a fan said they saw Emma Duffy comment on another video, they looked again, comment was deleted and exact same message posted by Melanie’s account where she clearly accidentally used the wrong one.

Another person pointed out how Emma Duffy was pregnant on one video, drinking wine on another, and on this most recent one said she was going out on dates - whilst pregnant in a pandemic? Thread was quickly deleted after that was pointed out.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
she is going to some lengths!!!
YES!!!! Or how an aunt/Dog/cow bought Fabletics leggings because they are such good quality. She constantly uses sock puppets to advertise products which is not exactly legal.

There's always an aunt or grandad who is a doc /nurse/ medical professional who agree with everything Melanie has to say.

Of course the 12 year old followers can't see it.
And replied to this as “emma” 😂😂
The actual embarrassment

always the victim but never to blame, her “troll” was a jealous friend, not a subscriber who called her out on tit, clearly mel has never done ANYTHING wrong and it all steams from jealousy.
now she has “trolls” going after her subscribers and trolling her comments section??
Why because they asked about social distancing?? Grow up Melanie or get your “staff” to run your account.

(quick reminder keep it on tattle... don’t go trolling anyone)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The narrative she's gone with is so sneaky.... It's actually disturbing, 3am and she's concocted a whole cover story.... almost like she's done this tit before 🤔

Says more about her really, that at the same time Melanie deleted the thread, Emma disappeared.

If anything her stunt caused her more harm than good as people will come here to look and see the proof.... She's even on stories writing to herself about keeping gyms open... She simply hasn't got the intelligence to conceal her writing style.

@artemist and @oicheliath that's some amazing detective work. 👌

Her direct messaging herself on Instagram as emma? Well it just shows how much she actually trolls and uses fake accounts to come up with such a manipulative little stunt like that. How many direct messages in the past has she written from another person when really it was her all along?

Pff I'd rather call it out on here ladies, where she can't delete or make up some frankly disturbing story to suit her narrative. The tide is turning with her followers, she really thought they were stupid.

Can anyone who caught the whole thing upload the screenshots?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her direct messaging herself on Instagram as emma? Well it just shows how much she actually trolls and uses fake accounts to come up with such a manipulative little stunt like that.
that’s what I think she’s doing, “emma” had indirectly replied to a comment here in her PM to mel (the one about how she always has someone who had/bought something to back up what mel is saying/doing.)
Mel just happens to open this pm at 2/3am and publicly replied to to.....
That’s a big coincidence 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 5
that’s what I think she’s doing, “emma” had indirectly replied to a comment here in her PM to mel (the one about how she always has someone who had/bought something to back up what mel is saying/doing.)
Mel just happens to open this pm at 2/3am and publicly replied to to.....
That’s a big coincidence 😐

I am dying to see the screenshots now 😂

She really done goofed it.

I will be very willing to provide a full scale analysis of the writing styles between Melanie and Emma Duffy for the tatters and lurkers.

It's not even a wild guess and it doesn't take a genius to see that Melanie is and always was Emma Duffy.

I also think it's important for people to know there are so many others. After she got called out for the fake Milo Insta, melanie needed to make her accounts look real. She's using multiple egg accounts and cross following each other ( accounts are always private) so that it doesn't appear to be a troll account on the surface.

Also... her body language in the video when the girl dicusses why trolls, troll... stating it was addictive... watch her body language (discomfort)and how she quickly changed topic.

Also some dupers delight when Melanie states how her detective work led her to identifying the troll.

Anyone who is a nerd for body language- that video is a wet dream. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the clincher was when a fan said they saw Emma Duffy comment on another video, they looked again, comment was deleted and exact same message posted by Melanie’s account where she clearly accidentally used the wrong one.

Another person pointed out how Emma Duffy was pregnant on one video, drinking wine on another, and on this most recent one said she was going out on dates - whilst pregnant in a pandemic? Thread was quickly deleted after that was pointed out.
And in her insta stories she says that person is disabled and has mental health issues. I don’t mean any offence to anyone with disabilities but Emma Duffy seems to have a lot going on in her life. And a lot of those things are coordinated with Melanies life. Like pregnancy, being sober, a family member with hairloss problem.
To me it looks like she’s playing out that Emma Duffy is vulnerable person and don’t you dare to shame her. I can’t believe she spends her time on making up stuff like this, she’s not right in the head. Calling everyone trolls while she constantly talking condescending and preaching while poorly learning stuff of google

Reactions: 7
Missed some of the read mores, whoops, but you get the gist.

Ill see what I got from the other thread.
So she deleted all these? So why the need for emma to defend herself and her many “I did that/had that/use that/am pregnant as well/have a sister who” posts,
Because Mel can delete this conversation from her YouTube but not here,
So she “replied” from her sock puppet account in the early hours to try and explain the lies 😂😂 by making emma look like a fan who’s so desperate for a reply she makes tit up just to get a like from melanie.

the level of fucked up we’re dealing with, and now we see Melanie is SO ACTIVE on Instagram to try and bury it all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
By the way, I wrote a few dms replying to her stories other previous years and not once she replied me.
what a coincidence she replied to poor Emma Duffy being anxious at 2-3 am in the morning

This is from the social distancing thread. I didn’t get it all, missed Emma Duffy jumping in but it was more of the same - defending Melanie, speaking on her behalf, making the same arguments.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The part where “Emma Duffy” says she comments anything Melanie will relate to just to get a reply 😬😬 what on earth? If she was a real person that would be very troubling

• Haha
It’s too much of a coincidence that the sock account has an Irish last name, her first name is her best friend from unis name, the sock account just happened to also be awake at 2.30am just like Melanie (assuming if real they’d be in Ireland, given the last name) and that Melanie was able to pick our their new account so quickly among the many dm’s she probably gets on insta as it is. Come onnnnn. At least *try* and make it believable

its also funny that *if* this person were real (which we all know they are not) the only reason they’d have to remove their insta is because Melanie did such a shitshow job of hiding her identity when she splashed the girls dm all across her insta. If I were a real fan I’d worry about ever sending her a dm incase she decides to publicise my ‘breakdown’ for all to see and not even bother to anonymise me properly

I can't at the convenient comment comparing her work situation to Thomas' and saying this is just people pitting women against each other. First off, I would assume if Thomas is working, then his job would have extremely strict safety rules. That's not at all the same as her filming a video in her room with a stranger maskless because she can't be bothered to be safe. Also this outrage has nothing to do with women being mean to women.

I watched it all unfold last night, saw which comments got deleted first and saw the threads go slowly.
I've got all the screenshots, all of Emma Duffy's replies included if anyone is interested.
The moment Emma Duffy disappeared almost immediately was when it was pointed out that she previously claimed she was pregnant, now she said she went on two dates during lockdown. After that, the account was deleted. Melanie then deleted the threads a few minutes after that.
An account that was created in 2013 suddenly disappears because people suspect she's Melanie? If it was just a fan, wouldn't she just laugh about it, knowing the truth?
May I also point out that I have suffered anxious breakdowns before and when that happens, my messages to people look very different. That message she showed on her stories seems very composed and structured. She made sure to get the fact that she lies for Mel's attention in the first few sentences to 'explain' the inconsistencies.
When the comments were coming in last night I had a feeling she would react to it on her stories, as it's taken on measures it never had before. I had a strong feeling she might even do exactly what she did - post a message that is supposedly from that fan, asking her to delete the comments. She did not disappoint!
Funny how Emma and Milo have so much in common - defending Mel when the 'negative' comments come in, speaking for her, the inconsistencies (Milo was supposedly from Germany, as someone who's fluent in German I can tell you although many Germans are fluent in English, that account used way too many words and phrases that are usually used by the Irish!; next second they were inspired by Mel to vote in the Irish elections for the first time and had fond memories of little villages in Ireland. Doesn't add up). Yet both supposedly aren't her. The Milo account doesn't even follow Melanie (anymore). Some fan that is.
There was an account that stuck up for emma? It was something with Lolita in the title? (I only saw the conversation up to that reply, and went to look after it was posted here that Melanie’s was so confused about being called emma) that account was also set up in 2013, yes it’s weird I checked but I did 😂 coincidence?

I can't at the convenient comment comparing her work situation to Thomas' and saying this is just people pitting women against each other. First off, I would assume if Thomas is working, then his job would have extremely strict safety rules. That's not at all the same as her filming a video in her room with a stranger maskless because she can't be bothered to be safe. Also this outrage has nothing to do with women being mean to women.
Ive only seen U.K. influencers doing collabs and they’ve always set apart from each other since corona.
But, but she was just trying to give a fellow author a shout out you mean social distancing trolls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.