Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@monga can imagine we will see Thomas on Melanies stories tonight "leaveee her aloooneee she's.... breastfeeding"

@neens113 isn't he great? And he's getting tit from the juiceheads in the comments 😣
He’s amazing!
What a shame but not surprising. Saw a comment on one of the black rose gyms posts where someone was outraged about the government making it illegal to improve your health (indoors). Dramatic much? I didn’t know gyms were the only way to improve your physical and mental health :rolleyes: I do workouts at home exclusively, gyms where I live tend to be really expensive and I’d rather save some money. I have no problem staying active and a workout at home gives me the same endorphin rush that a workout at the gym would give me.

Reactions: 10
In all her talk about being a bisexual we have never seen her have any girlfriends just boyfriend.Its all an act to attract people from the LGBTQ community or to make herself seem special
I only started to follow her about a year ago so don't know that much about her younger years ,but she does seem to jump on any bandwagon going and you're right i haven't come across any "girlfriend " vids .I was also surprised she had a humanist marriage instead of a traditional ceremony saying as she likes to portray traditional Irish granny values with her own dose of liberalism thrown in ..

Reactions: 6
In all her talk about being a bisexual we have never seen her have any girlfriends just boyfriend.Its all an act to attract people from the LGBTQ community or to make herself seem special
While I fully agree with you that I think she does play up the bisexual thing for relatability points, you can be a bisexual and only date one gender. I got married to a guy very young (in fact I'm still very young to be fair) and had only spoken and kissed some girls before that but never had a girlfriend, however I'd have dated a woman if the right one had come along. Just thought it was important to mention.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell 😂 poor little mel goes to great lengths to try and convince us she intelligent,

but as soon as she’s called out she plays dumb 😂😂

Thomas babieeeeee go tell the trolls if they keep after me I’ll have to pretend I have PND!!! And I think I lost a waffle in between the pillows babieeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahahahahah, I stan this girl 👏👏

Of course she means the Emma account Mel, stop playing dumb

I was going to have an early night and all. The girl snapped and that's that on that. We love to see her fans see her for who she is.

Maybe now they might look at the comment 'Emma Duffy' made on the balding video where she stated her brother is suicidal from hair loss.... because that's bleeping WRONG.

Or how 'Emma Duffy' stated how her aunty bled out and nearly died from a C section in the reacting to birth scenes video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe now they might look at the comment 'Emma Duffy' made on the balding video where she stated her brother is suicidal from hair loss.... because that's bleeping WRONG.

Or how 'Emma Duffy' stated how her aunty bled out and nearly died from a C section in the reacting to birth scenes video.
Not to mention how she very helpfully responds to fan questions like “what’s your secret to depuffing skin” when Mel is tied up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not to mention how she very helpfully responds to fan questions like “what’s your secret to depuffing skin” when Mel is tied up.

YES!!!! Or how an aunt/Dog/cow bought Fabletics leggings because they are such good quality. She constantly uses sock puppets to advertise products which is not exactly legal.

There's always an aunt or grandad who is a doc /nurse/ medical professional who agree with everything Melanie has to say.

Of course the 12 year old followers can't see it.

• Haha
Can someone tell me why some of you guys refer to the baby as "Milo"? During her insta stories last night I could have sworn she said "Thomas brought baby Heath upstairs".

Reactions: 1
Coincidentally, after being called out as Melanie, Emma Duffy deleted her account. At the very same time, Melanie deleted the thread asking why she wasn’t socially distanced.

Funny that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow pregnancy really did become her whole personality. 'Trimester 4' hahahahahaha! Who wants to tell her pregnancy ends after you've had the baby?

Screenshot 2020-10-24 at 01.05.32.png

Reactions: 4
PSA

Emma Duffy's YouTube account has been deleted- along with the removal of every comment made on ALL of Melanie's videos.

Milo walked so Emma Duffy could run. Expecting one of Melanie's dozen other troll accounts to step up and do the hard grafting.

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.