Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad really she’s not savouring him like she should View attachment 286690
to be fair I’ve had those conversations - but with people I know who also have kids. I have the one and that’s it’s, I don’t want anyone. My friend wants all her kids by 30 and nothing passed that because the night feeds kill her. My best friend doesn’t want biological kids at all and is waiting the next 3 years until she’s 30 and looked into getting her womb removed.

The only difference is that it’s people that know both me and my son extremely well and not strangers on the internet who I feel I can’t even tell his name to in case they stalk us.

Reactions: 7
to be fair I’ve had those conversations - but with people I know who also have kids. I have the one and that’s it’s, I don’t want anyone. My friend wants all her kids by 30 and nothing passed that because the night feeds kill her. My best friend doesn’t want biological kids at all and is waiting the next 3 years until she’s 30 and looked into getting her womb removed.

The only difference is that it’s people that know both me and my son extremely well and not strangers on the internet who I feel I can’t even tell his name to in case they stalk us.
You can have goalposts of where your life would like to be (I know I do) but I get the feeling she only sees the kids she creates as babies or children, rather than understanding that they are unique and independent people who exist irrespective to her aestheticized ideals of what a family looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's just checking things off the list despite bringing an actual human being into the world.
I probably put more effort into my half-assed Sims families.
Cramming as many babies in as she can without a thought for any of them ,they'll be an inconvenience once she has to run around after them she's lucky Thomas is at her beck and call now ,,but just wait till he goes out to work again she'll really struggle then .

• Heart
You can have goalposts of where your life would like to be (I know I do) but I get the feeling she only sees the kids she creates as babies or children, rather than understanding that they are unique and independent people who exist irrespective to her aestheticized ideals of what a family looks like.
I totally understand what you mean. I just feel like she doesn’t really know t
I totally understand what you’re saying but I think she only is looking at the “family goals” aspect of it, because she hasn’t a clue of the hard work that goes into raising a human. It’s not the sleepless nights that are the bugger, it’s childcare while you work/ finding a work-life balance and fitting your life around their routine I’ve found the most difficult, especially now since me and his dad have split up. But I have mother friends to bounce things off. I really don’t think she has.

Reactions: 5
I totally understand what you’re saying but I think she only is looking at the “family goals” aspect of it, because she hasn’t a clue of the hard work that goes into raising a human. It’s not the sleepless nights that are the bugger, it’s childcare while you work/ finding a work-life balance and fitting your life around their routine I’ve found the most difficult, especially now since me and his dad have split up. But I have mother friends to bounce things off. I really don’t think she has.

Yep! I agree with you. I think she's trapped in the cycle of what's going to make her Instagram feed the best looking (hence all the blue-eyed boy bullshit). She doesn't realise that it's going to be very hard to raise someone into a person, not just when they're a cute baby.

(Sorry had to edit as the format went very weird with all the quotes)

• Heart

While I get what you mean by having other mothers to bounce off not everyone has that and they still don't seem to act like she does with the baby. I still don't think she's completely at peace with being his mother yet ..if that makes sense .

I totally understand what you mean. I just feel like she doesn’t really know t

Yeah I think it's the ideal of having a child she wants not the reality.

Yep! I agree with you. I think she's trapped in the cycle of what's going to make her Instagram feed the best looking (hence all the blue-eyed boy bullshit). She doesn't realise that it's going to be very hard to raise someone into a person, not just when they're a cute baby.

(Sorry had to edit as the format went very weird with all the quotes)
I can only speak for myself but I loved having the baby more than the pregnancy...the baby was always the end goal..not the other way around ...Must be the attention she’s missing
8951CB06-F63F-4086-A3F3-A3827E4A740C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s all about the status.

pilot husband,
3/4 kids
comfortable 4 bedroom home in the right area and nothing less will do.

Knitting clothes is the new one 🙄 and breastfeeding like a “perfect mum”

She lives her life online, and shes viewing the first few weeks of her child through development apps, boasting online about his milestones according to whatever app she’s referencing now.
let’s hope captain baldie isn’t made redundant, Mel could never be the wife of a Tesco shelf packer with no hair 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No Tesco for her she’s begging in Balbriggan now...Do those sort of places do waffles
A881AF82-D83C-4D76-AB3B-A1992EE1EC9A.png
9B9D3FC3-E435-45CA-9CCC-763DC763F2BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
SHE GETS LEGGINGS POSTED TO THE U.K. AND THEN TO IRELAND!!!
COVERED IN PLASTIC 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A story told in three parts

The beginning,

The unravelling,

The end.
if she’s a sock puppet Im mortified for Melanie and her viewers as that’s how she’d clearly like her fans to speak to her. But IMAGINE she’s a real person?! Imagine being that invested 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if she’s a sock puppet Im mortified for Melanie and her viewers as that’s how she’d clearly like her fans to speak to her. But IMAGINE she’s a real person?! Imagine being that invested 😂😂
I'm just tempted to scan through Facebook or the like for "Emma Duffy"s, just to see if there are any who fit the bill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was that invested she even made up an excuse as to why Melanie doesn't pay rent for the attic ..I mean come on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dearreader you're our very own Poirot🕵️‍♀️

I wish 😂 she just makes it too easy.

I'm catching up on the thread and noticed a few people mention other fake accounts they have noticed.. She has several let's just say and they also work overtime, however Emma was head manager if you will 😉

An author who can't adapt her writing style. That's some feat.

Also to add - it's amazing to me that Melanies followers believed/were suspicious that Emma was Melanie, many of us here do too.

BUT WE ALL GOT IT WRONG AND ONE PERSON WAS RIGHT AND IT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE THE TROLL HERSELF, MELANIE? I mean the level of stupidity is 👌

I die, I die.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.