Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umm, excuse me, the apartment I live in with my boyfriend is by no means big but I can find room to workout, there's plenty of videos on YouTube with workouts for tiny apartments and apartment friendly workouts in general, that excuse is bullshit!
Sure there’s entire bodybuilding workouts based off of what prisoners have achieved in their cells.

Mel just misses the audience. Can picture her crab walking about the gym with a push up on eye bleeping herself in the mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What about the mental health of surviours of insitutional abuse in our country, Mel? Nobody gives a duck about your gains. Highlight they're sealing the mother and baby home records for 30 years - suppose that doesn't affect her though so it doesn't matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seen this on Instagram and haven't seen anyone explain why gyms are not essential as brilliantly as this. I'd urge anyone who feels strongly to support it via sharing, liking etc. His argument is 👏👏👏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Melanie should think about how the hell most people kept healthy (mentally and physically) before the last decade ago, before gyms and PTs became the new hot thing. Gyms are not essential service, although yes I do feel bad for the gym owners and PTs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Melanie should think about how the hell most people kept healthy (mentally and physically) a decade ago, before gyms and PTs became the new hot thing. Gyms are not essential service, although yes I do feel bad for the gym owners and PTs.
there's nothing to say they can't move their business outside or online. A girl I used to go to school with is a PT and now meets people for social distanced workouts in the park. It isn't difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“The band of my leggings helped in pushing the organs in place”... IS SHE bleeping DENSE? She wore the leggings throughout the pregnancy, did it help push the baby further in? That’s not how it works!!!!!! She’s a moron!
Also I think her mental health stance is such bullshit. Gym membership isn’t exactly cheap and people who can afford it can definitely afford some home equipment. A lot of moms and full time employees are even unable to even join gym in regular times. This is a bullshit excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has he been arrested yet 😂😂 sitting through that IGTV was painful, nice lad in sure but sounds as thick as tit 😂

Also, glad she posted a photo of a girlcrush so she can remind us she’s now a married breastfeeding bi.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seen this on Instagram and haven't seen anyone explain why gyms are not essential as brilliantly as this. I'd urge anyone who feels strongly to support it via sharing, liking etc. His argument is 👏👏👏
Wow, we need more people like him. Absolutely brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@monga can imagine we will see Thomas on Melanies stories tonight "leaveee her aloooneee she's.... breastfeeding"

@neens113 isn't he great? And he's getting tit from the juiceheads in the comments 😣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@monga can imagine we will see Thomas on Melanies stories tonight "leaveee her aloooneee she's.... breastfeeding"

@neens113 isn't he great? And he's getting tit from the juiceheads in the comments 😣
I don't think her latest vid was up a minute till that appeared ,I couldn't see it on my phone so she must've removed it straight away.Thomas will be too busy moderating he won't have time to make an appeal:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her new upload with equally tit author sophie white....

mel talks about her troll 😂😂 spoiler, it’s not one of her old friends, it couldn’t be, she’s never had a bleeping friend 😆

So bizarre Mel can sit there with a straight face talking about this novel KNOWING she’s the main character. An influencer who lies.

• Haha
Next thread title should be “give it a rest Emma Duffy”

Hold up.....shes “also” sober 🤦‍♀️ Oh duck off you lying wagon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.