Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I wonder does she let Thomas feed the baby or is she exclusively breastfeeding, she’s never mentioned pumping or using a bottle for some of her expressed milk,
It does feel like she wants to make sure she’s front and centre and every fucking story he’s on her tit.
She will be that creepy mum that never want her son to leave her sight 😂

Reactions: 1

NolaLoo

Right so this is in addition to my post from yesterday. Seems we have another Emma at our hands. Only this time lying about death instead of suicidal thoughts of a relative.
oooooo.... who's the person? can we name?

Cheylock

Can someone tell me why some of you guys refer to the baby as "Milo"? During her insta stories last night I could have sworn she said "Thomas brought baby Heath upstairs".

peachpuppy

Right so this is in addition to my post from yesterday. Seems we have another Emma at our hands. Only this time lying about death instead of suicidal thoughts of a relative.
The account was created in April 2013, does that hold any bearing to when the other accounts were created / any link?
Could be Melanie or could be a lying fan

oooooo.... who's the person? can we name?
Can you not see the screenshots? It's from an account called LilLolitaLestrange (don't know if it's okay to say that directly, let me know if not)

monga

VIP Member
I don't know how long she'll keep to it ,the brand deals roll in when they'll really young and taper off around toddler age so she'll not have long to make a killing .If they don't have their own place how could they turn it into a family channel I don't think the PIL will want their private space all over the internet .

monga

VIP Member
totally missed that, but I suppose she cares about repeal the seal as much as she cares about repeal the 8th 😐
She’s all over the covid restrictions because it effects officer baldie.
Well of course do you really think she'd give a shit otherwise ,,

• Haha

NolaLoo

• Heart

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
Ok I have been creeping for a looooong time but I had to make an account to comment after all of this. I’m a doctor and her video made my blood boil.
The reason home births and MLUs have lower complication rates is because only very low risk people are allowed to do it. If they think you’re at risk of complications then you have to go to a hospital (like a large baby which could cause issues) so obviously when all of those cases go to hospital then the rate of hospital complications goes up!
Also all the banging on about going for a home birth next time made me laugh. She certainly wouldn’t be allowed. In the same way she wasn’t allowed go MLU this time. Now she has a history of a large baby, a fórceps delivery, third degree tear and a major PPH. No midwife would undertake doing that in an unsupported environment because in obstetrics the biggest risk factor for any obstetric complication is having a history of that complication and these are all big risk events! Midwives are fantastic and I have so much respect for them but when shit hits the fan even they need some back up and support.
Finally (almost finished I swear), if she hadn’t had medical intervention by those doctors either herself, the baby, or both would have died. He would have become distressed and possibly hypoxic and she would have exsanguinated because the only reason she ‘only’ lost 1.3 L is because there was a ..you guessed it.. trained team of doctors and midwives there to stop the bleeding. I am so over this whole anti doctor rhetoric she’s pushing
Rant over, sorry!
this was such a good read, thank you

NolaLoo

Sorry, I wasn't talking about you. That was directed at the new member who said that about the Emma she met at the signing. Sorry if you felt attacked, should've phrased it better. ❤
No, no all good! I misread! You are fine xx

NolaLoo

The account was created in April 2013, does that hold any bearing to when the other accounts were created / any link?
Could be Melanie or could be a lying fan

Can you not see the screenshots? It's from an account called LilLolitaLestrange (don't know if it's okay to say that directly, let me know if not)
I'm daft. Yep I see it.

monga

VIP Member
I read it as she said after the spinal has been put in. We would normally put it in once the woman has been laid down on the table prior to the section.
Melanie said she had the catheter before the spinal ,,I had mine put in after I had and epidural .I just wondered why they put in a catheter before she was moved to theatre and was still pushing ?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
People can have an opinion about Jess, absolutely fine with that but I don't agree with denying / minimising the experiences of abuse victims, that's all. You can think she's naive / annoying or any other word, but I don't think whether she's been abused or not is any kind of testament to her character (or even particularly related to Melanie).
It’s very hard to make her off topic when she’s Melanie’s sister, and by rights nobody should be questioning Melanie’s experiences either if we’re applying this to all “abuse victims” but if you have an issue hit report, I don’t think there was any victim blaming and accusing a member of that isn’t fair, but let’s go back to Melanie and try to avoid Jessica anyway.

• Heart