Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RafaelaGoltsman

Chatty Member
Yes she doesn't suit the weightloss it's taken her youthfulness with it.There were lots of comments on there maybe she's turned them on again I don't think she could go a day without her subs blowing smoke up there 😂

She said on the comments on her latest post they all love each other (the families ) that's the first time I've seen her write that.

It must be MILO Inc...Mels..Insufferable ..Lies..Online 😂
Hahahaha!!! So witty, love this!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
I’d be highly surprised if it was a doctor who put her catheter in. It’s usually a nurses role. Not that it never happens but like central lines and IVs etc, usually nurses do that. They’re incredible.

Did she say why it was “put in and out and in again?” You either need a catheter or you don’t, unless she was pulling at it.
She didn't say she said the midwife made her lay on her back and she was screaming then the doctor came back and shoved his hand in and started shouting at her to push the babies head against his hand or something ..it's about 18mins in her vid she talks about this

Junebug

How did she think they would know when she was dilated enough to push if they couldn't examine her is all I want to know, then again Melanie is the only woman on the planet to have ever been pregnant or given birth so of course she would know a better way!!
You can deliver without examinations, there are other indications re dilitation and readiness to push... But it is more common practice to have them.

V123

Sorry, very new here but couldn’t find the answer anywhere!

Do we have a name for Melanie’s baby yet?

Is it Pan?!

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
It's the in out thing she got first she said it was horrific she was screaming and Thomas was crying it it that bad ?
We should use instilagel which is both a antiseptic and a local anaesthetic which helps numb the area. But not all midwives and Dr's use it (meanies). I had an in out twice when I had my second PPH and the second time I sobbed as they went to do it because it had hurt so much the first time. It was more painful then birthing my sons massive head but not as painful as the reg sticking her hand in my uterus to remove clots, despite me not having any pain relief. I could have happily punched her in the face

monga

VIP Member
She looks very thin in the face .Whose house is that she's in it doesn't look like the PIL?

howareyeeeeee me internet family, sure it’s a fine day here in the oirish section of tattle life 💚💚💚💚
Welcome on board!!! We aren’t suspicious of all new members 😂 we’re welcoming to all unless they try and spin us more tales.
I got Melanie’s book for free and I refused to read more than a quarter of that,
I’m not reading her works of fiction and clean prose on here either 😂
Haha sound!! I probably won’t be on here too long, just when I see a car crash I can’t help but watch and do some investigating to find out the whole story 🤣 love the drama 🤣

found this thread through the itgalz thread (another absolute mess!) these irish influencers would want to relax!!

Had a creep on her insta and not a word about the mother and baby homes scandal right now? It’s always so interesting seeing what battles influencers decide to take on :)

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I just don't think the behaviour / experiences of Melanie and Jessica are comparable (but if someone would like to start a thread on her, then do it and I won't frequent it). I agree - let's avoid the topic and move back to Melanie. :)
But some do, i can only suggest you ignore all comments about her, in fairness she doesn’t come up much anyway, so just ignore it if she does 🤷‍♀️

NolaLoo

I have to be honest you’ve come on to defend “Emma Duffy”? Or Melanie? you’ve dragged this poor girl far worse than anyone on here has.

You’ve said she’s real, made her out to be a very unstable young woman,
so you’ve come here to defend Mel not emma?

SNAP 😂

I bet this poor girl you're bagging isn't even Emma.... You're just bagging a poor girl who got emotional/star struck.

I've had problems getting her YouTube comments on my laptop the last half hour or so, I thought it was just me! Maybe she hid them?
Melanie has deleted all comments and Emma's account is gone.

i think you’re quoting the wrong people 😂
Sorry, was directed at CovidBored(Denier). Sorry!

monga

VIP Member
She was advocating a home birth in her comments there were lots thanking her for showing the reality of what she went through and they were now planning on a home birth instead :rolleyes:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Sorry, majorly don't agree with this. I've got autism and mental health issues (like depression and anxiety, which I'm pretty sure Jess has too) and I had been with women, been in an abusive relationship and actually quite a lot of similar stuff to her long before I was 17. There's this assumption that if you're young you've had no life experience, but unless you're young yourself, I think you're missing out on the fact that people move a hell of a lot faster nowadays and have a lot of "adult" experiences as teenagers.

Naivety and youth are not synonymous.

(Also, for reference, it's a fuck-ton easier to find people who will abuse you than it is to find friends. Or than finding public transport, for that matter).
We will have to agree to disagree, you’re maybe projecting because of your experiences, you could be right, I could be right, who knows, she lives in a very small town in Ireland, only moved out with her boyfriend a while ago, so I don’t think

“I think you're missing out on the fact that people move a hell of a lot faster nowadays and have a lot of "adult" experiences as teenagers”

is correct here, she’s never actually had a boyfriend online before the last one, so all her experiences were from 15/16 😐
It just doesn’t match up to the girl we saw online.

anyway she doesn’t have a thread here so let’s leave it there.
It’s much more fun talking about Melanie 😂

• Heart

Junebug

So she would've had the spinal before the catheter ? I know I had the epidural before the catheter ..what's the difference in a spinal and an epi ..asking for a friend:ROFLMAO:
They can do a catheter without a spinal or epi, which according to her video is the case, the catheter was placed when in the room so yes she could have felt it, but also we advise you use the hypnobirthing techniques she would have to help relax her while it was placed. Where she said it kept going in and out, perhaps it was an 'in out catheter' which is used just to drain urine to make room for baby to descend at the time, but with them suspecting need for intervention I would imagine it was an in dwelling one, which again can be placed without any pain relief. The difference between spinal and epi involve the placement of the pain relief and therefore the effects, I would guess they opted for the spinal as Melanie had consented to a section if all possibilities were exhausted (like her) and so by doing a spinal straight away, it means they don't have to site an epi and then do more to site a spinal. Just speculating though.

monga

VIP Member
I had my catheter put in a good half hour before I was moved to theatre for my section. They have you sitting upright on the table and inject you twice and then you have to lie down immediately (they warn you this before they inject you because you’ve the risk of falling forwards). The spinal kicks in after less than 5 seconds and as soon as they’re clear you’re numb they start the procedure. It’s a v quick process once you get the ball rolling.

maybe it depends on the hospital/ country you’re in? Obs or surgery isn’t my area so I’m not too sure of the mechanics of it all.
So you were numb when you had it ? or not? Melanie said the midwives put the catheter in when she was on the ward before they moved her to theatre but on her comments she said the doc put it in but he didn't examine her till she was moved to theatre when he was supposed to ram his hand in ..this is where things are confusing?

monga

VIP Member
He's actually alright to be fair,well was alright before he married that nutter,she has a negative effect on every person that comes into her life,hence why they all leave fairly quickly.
Do you know them personally ? I'm not doubting what you've said it's just he comes across as a bit of a twat on her vids but that could be down to pleasing her ..

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
So you were numb when you had it ? or not? Melanie said the midwives put the catheter in when she was on the ward before they moved her to theatre but on her comments she said the doc put it in but he didn't examine her till she was moved to theatre when he was supposed to ram his hand in ..this is where things are confusing?
No I wasn’t numb when I had it, it was extremely uncomfortable but not unbearable. I was in the pre-op room when a nurse put it in. But I also wasn’t in labour, I had an emergency section. It could be different for vaginal delivery but I can’t speak for that.

monga

VIP Member
I agree with you. I guess I just see it that we should treat people the same regardless of age - e.g. some aduts are immature, some teens are mature and vice versa. Unless something has come out about Jessica lying or spreading dangerous information (Melanie style) then I think it's good she's offering advice to younger audiences who potentially can't directly relate to older content creators.
Oh yes I agree with you .I don't follow her so I don't know what's she putting out there ? it's just in regards to influencers (in general ) putting stuff out that involves things on a more intimate scale it can be very damaging for some .If young people look up and aspire to be like them it can lead to all sorts of problems, but on the flip side it can have a positive effect on some young people if they don't feel they can confide in anyone else ..That's why they need to be aware and not just put any old shit out there,not all of their audience will view it in the same way .

peachpuppy

Look at Peachpuppy's screenshot, the heart is red. BTW, CovidBored20's account is gone...now Canny pops up.... Interesting.
Does anyone have any record of Milo92BLM's gender?
I had to source this off a very dodgy site as I don't have insta but this popped up in a Google search
Capture2.PNG

I say this as "Milo" isn't very gender neutral in my book, but might be clutching at straws.