Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
1.3 litres, that's a massive blood loss. Wouldn't you need a blood transfusion for this? ( Please correct me if I'm wrong).
She said she had a transfusion ,wouldn't you know if you lost that amount of blood ?

Reactions: 1

NolaLoo

Dodgy site as in it's some kind of Instagram viewer - I'm usually on "safe" ish ones but that's for public figures where their accounts are public.

She changed her username after the BLM backlash to the Milo one I think, does anyone remember what it was before?
MillionDreams with a number or something.

CannyBeF-ED

Right ive been lurking as im off work due to isolating , i actually didn't really have many problems with Melanie in the past couple years apart from i felt she always acted like she was special because she was sexual.

BUT i just don't understand since her insta stories saying how her body bounced back it just really pissed me off. Then in tonights post she said how a womans body will be back to ' normal ' after two weeks !! how presumptuous- shes not a bloody doctor.

And jesus, i cant imagine all the details shes going to give out in this birth video. Im all for sharing and helping women and new parents but i feel like she keeps acting that shes so special and shes educating everyone when reallys its so patronising and not informative / facts.

Attachments

• Heart

NolaLoo

Wonder why if you're a female, you'd pick a bloke's name.
Then again (surprisingly enough) I'm not actually peach flavoured nor a puppy so I guess makes sense? 😂

I actually find Milo to be gender neutral but that is just me. Haha.

puddingnotgood

I don’t know if it’s just me and I know a fair few ‘influencers’ do this, but I cannot stand it when she posts screenshots of fans clapping her on the back constantly? Like these ones. Fucking hell, get some modesty. What is the point of this? To show everyone else how amazing and wonderful other people see you? I just don’t get it. I would die of embarrassment if I reposted stuff on my SM stories of someone else singing my praises like that. It’s so self-indulgent. Maybe it’s an English thing, but I could never.
I think businesses usually do that too. Like anyone who is self employed as well.
Like they’ll post positive stuff that customers say about their product/service. It’s marketing. In Melanie’s case Idk what she is marketking other that her youtube channel.
I don’t see most other people, like plumbers or engineers or pilots doing that. Itd be weird!

Yeah actually sorry to everyone thats been on the thread for a long time with all my questions and the info I'm sharing deffo is old news to you all now! :ROFLMAO: I'm probably not gonna be posting on here again after tonight as I'm back to work tomorrow, this was just definitely an interesting read for the bank holiday lockdown, but will definitely be lurking to see if theres any tea 👀

I'd actually be surprised if she doesn't turn into a "family channel" in the coming years :rolleyes: Yeah she wants to keep the childs name off the internet but she 100% seems like the type that wouldnt pass an oppertunity to exploit it for views. Feel awful for the kid if that does happen

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
It must have been kinda scary having to get ready for a potential c-section thinking everything had been going somewhat as planned so far

monga

VIP Member
well in that case she has a HIGHLY strong tolerance to drugs. I was off my cake 😂 I could have protested to something, but BEG? Nah. I had a room full of people - some I’ve worked with before on various rotations over the years seeing my vag and my baby being removed and I didn’t give a shit. The room could have been burning and I’d have been fine with it.

either she has the best tolerance to drugs known to mankind, whoever gave her the spinal did a bad job or she’s lying.

edit:vaginismus? But she talks about dildos and vaginal sex back when that’s what her channel was about. Piss off 😂 she thinks people have short memories.
I had an epidural with my first child I laboured for a long time before it and I never felt a thing after I got it only the ring of fire moment before he was born the midwives were telling me when the contraction was so i knew when to push you have certain sensations but deff not what's she's describing? ...I wouldn't have went back to work in your case 😂 (joke)

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Did you not know milo is a week ahead of his time according to all dem appz!! 😂

Next week he will be talking... of course he'd be more advanced...just like mommy. 😏

We are all in Tenerife, us mere mortals.

Melanie's in Elevenerife.
I still don’t get what ahead of his time at that age is supposed to be? 😂😂 I don’t really watch her spout shite anymore. Did she elaborate on it?

Emma.cs

I've been trying (and failing!) to keep up with Melanie's thread, which has been very active since her birth! So just wondering, since I apparently missed this, how you all know her son's name when she said she's kept it offline?

puddingnotgood

Em Melanie you're not the only woman to lose hair after having a child and it's not because of the 'trauma' you went through, like your followers have said (I highly doubt anyone said that to her). It's because women don't lose any hair when they are pregnant and then it all falls out in the few weeks after giving birth, you're losing 9 months worth of hair that should've fallen out all at once. Amazing how her research didn't tell her this.

Oh my God I would be mortified if my mother in law said something like that about me
To be fair to Mel, she did mention both the trauma and the not losing hair during pregnancy her stories.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Sometimes people can be hiding in plain sight ,there's someone on another thread I frequent and it's quite obvious they're a previous poster that left the thread because of a meltdown ,but is now back under a different name
No idea why this is on this thread 😂😂 but have you reported them.

monga

VIP Member
Tears tend to heal better then an epis, plus there is always a risk with an epis that they can extend. However third and fourth degree tears are more complicated and include the anal sphincter so an epis would be preferable to that.

I'd rather tear then have an epis. Also I've had three kids and the worst part of anya of it was being catheterised when I was having a haemorrhage. It fucking hurt. However normally if they are doing a spinal prior to an instrumental we put an indwelling catheter in after the spinal as its more comfortable.
So she would've had the spinal before the catheter ? I know I had the epidural before the catheter ..what's the difference in a spinal and an epi ..asking for a friend:ROFLMAO: