Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I did answer this early on in regards to this person's situation in a better way (that sounds snarky, it really isn't but I'm being lazy 😂) Normally with a spinal we put an indwelling catheter after the spinal as the woman doesn't feel it and it gives her chance to recover before needing the loo. Plus if they are doing a section it empties the bladder. With an epidural we don't routinely put an indwelling in but instead use an in out to empty your bladder. There would be no point putting in an indwelling as we would have to take it out for the birth. Though if you are very unwell we may need to monitor your urine output and an indwelling could be used then (if you have sever pre eclampsia for example)
So you always get the catheter after the spinal/epidural ? I won't torture you anymore after this 😂

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
Sorry, very new here but couldn’t find the answer anywhere!

Do we have a name for Melanie’s baby yet?

Is it Pan?!
No .she’s not revealing his name for privacy reasons .Pan is his alias short for pandemic baby

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Does anyone know did Jessie and her boyfriend break up? Just wondering from the Instagram story she posted a few days ago

peachpuppy

Popping in to add that the old GG forum was full of Irish YouTubers that claimed Melanie was trolling them.

So everyone is wrong about all this.... I think not. If numerous people are claiming for years that Melanie is a troll, melanie is a troll. ( allegedly 😉)

I call upon those Irish influencers to come here and share their truth in a safe space.... this does not apply, however to you Melanie and your six GG profiles, numerous Insta, YouTube and tattle profiles 😉

As we speak Melanie has an Instagram sock puppet in her comment section and it's not Milo this time....
Who do you mean? Sorry might be being thick!

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I know, real shame. They're (Bry and Candice) still best friends though which is nice. He's not friends with Melanie now, though. She sort of keeps up a fake pretense of caring about their lives, but it is clearly very forced and false and for her image apparently. Like only via social media on a public platform, no effort in real life, despite having been invited to their wedding and in to their home etc.
oh I’m glad to hear they’re still friends. Their affection for each other always seemed so lovely and genuine. Not forced in the slightest, unlike some 🙄👀

puddingnotgood

Okay sure, but what are the rules that apply to her then? Couldn't she have done her collab via video call?
she could have done a distanced collar for sure.
I 'm not quite sure I understand your first question. I think she can use the part I highlighted as a defence if someone points out she could have done a video/zoom collaboration.

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I think she said she wanted to tear naturally rather than be cut. I would have imagined that wanting to tear "naturally" would lead to worse ripping and tearing than a controlled cut. maybe someone can help clarify is tearing naturally something that many women opt for or was that just melanie trying to avoid something just because it's a medical intervention? 🤔
Tears tend to heal better then an epis, plus there is always a risk with an epis that they can extend. However third and fourth degree tears are more complicated and include the anal sphincter so an epis would be preferable to that.

I'd rather tear then have an epis. Also I've had three kids and the worst part of anya of it was being catheterised when I was having a haemorrhage. It fucking hurt. However normally if they are doing a spinal prior to an instrumental we put an indwelling catheter in after the spinal as its more comfortable.

peachpuppy

I think it’s because she pays rent towards her dads house so he can live there and doesn’t want to pay rent twice, which is fair enough. But then her dad needs to find somewhere he can afford to live on his own. 🤷‍♀️
Why is she paying her dad's rent? I must have missed that part.

monga

VIP Member
I wonder if lactulose is the cause of the baby being unsettled and having poo explosions and sickness
5F667910-78FC-4240-90E6-7DCFB524F271.jpeg

Junebug

if you've signed a consent form before being brought to the labour ward they don’t need to ask every time, no. You can withdraw consent at any time though that is true.
Ah thank you, sorry, in my setting and trust we have to ask before every VE, but that might have been the case with Melanie that she signed and agreed!

I'll be honest and say I'm usually a little suspish when there's one person who defends Mel, gets slated and then another newbie pops up and speaks badly about her as well (e.g. changing tact) but that's probably my own manipulative ass logic 😂

Welcome though, @walkwalkfashionbaby!
To be fair I don’t blame ye that is actually very suspicious now that you mention it 🤣 thanks though!! Promise I’m just here for the drama though 💁‍♀️

NolaLoo

Does anyone know if pregnant women are allowed to receive visit from family in hospital, in Ireland?
In Melanie's recent story, she shared that a fan said she couldn't buy baby clothes (some supermarkets are restricting purchases to only "essential items") to take to the hospital while visiting her pregnant sister. Is that even allowed at this point in time?
This may answer your questions if the fan was from ireland: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/c9158-essential-services/

I know this is an old point, but you know how in her recent video she was with another person.... it really makes me think...are youtubers essential workers? Do they fall under the Information Communications? Should she be house hopping with another person? I want to find an answer.

NolaLoo

Yes, but still I'd hope that even a fan who doesn't seem 'right in the head' would at least come up with a username instead of using their actual name. Saying someone's not right in the head because you saw them cry at a signing is pretty mean imo, you don't know what they had going on in their lives.
I didn't say she was not right in the head?

EDIT: Sorry I misread.