Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NolaLoo

I’m so behind on this thread but I do want to answer this, Jess acted like she had a serious relationship/had been in an abusive relationship/had been with a female in the past, but the same girl lived in her parents home, struggled going to school because of anxiety, had no friends (by her own admission) and had her dad drive her to Dublin and sit in the car park whilst she went shopping, every time.
I stopped watching her a LONG time ago but I felt like the two versions of Jessica were very much like the two versions of Melanie.
could be very different know as she was only a child back then 😂 like 17? Playing at being an agony aunt
I am still confused like Peachpuppy was. I don't understand how her being 17 and having anxiety & depression and being in an abusive relationship (serious or not) has anything to do with being sheltered? Are you saying that her living at home, and being driven to Dublin is being sheltered? I'm just confused. Could you clarify?

Reactions: 2

Dearreader

VIP Member
Thank you x

Was it you that posted about her being on the pos birth site ? I'll have to look on the other thread and find the post..yes it took her a while to disclose that info just as she started blaming the medical team for causing it and as usual everything that's discussed on here is scrutinized by her.

I think it was blueberryblues that said that ❤

RafaelaGoltsman

Chatty Member
The part where “Emma Duffy” says she comments anything Melanie will relate to just to get a reply 😬😬 what on earth? If she was a real person that would be very troubling
Melanie trying to create a 'Single White Female' narrative...Then she will create a video about this, so predictable!

RafaelaGoltsman

Chatty Member
The Irish Barbie and Ken 😂
Barbie Vaginismus and Ken Baldy-mus 😁

Currently feeding my son (yes, the bottle is balanced on my tit 😂) - sure my son covers himself, clearly doesn’t want to be stalked and has learned internet safety early. No hearts necessary. I’m sure Milo will pick it up 😘

(this is a new thing I haven’t thought him this he’s just dramatic 😂🙄)View attachment 287936
It amazes me that their phones are always ready no matter what, Jesus!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
She was vlogging when the ref was on she went to a friends wedding in mid to late May and then flew to Spain. not sure how she could vlog May and not mention the abortion ref. the start of the june vlog starts in Spain with her saying the "doctor says she probably has IBS 🙄" and it's common in women with a history of mental health issues. she dropped that story quick enough when she realised it would stop her getting into the MLU. all fairy tales including giving a shit about the abortion ref.
She could have postal voted? Although I think if she had she probably would have mentioned it. I’m not usually a believer in plastering all over SM when you vote but we’ve had a lot of important votes in Ireland over the past couple of years so I could understand it then. She definitely wouldn’t miss a chance to get in on the “I voted” action. Shame.

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
Wonder if Emma Duffy helps out
Much with Milo.

View attachment 292918
Allegedly she juggled a husband and another man as well 😐

they will never be a family channel. Not with his line of work
How much focus is she giving to hard working mums now 😂 Will he be away much or are pilots not allowed to feature on SM ? she looks completely bored out of her tree when he's not around

neens113

Chatty Member
No I can see them on my laptop but can't bring them up on my phone ? what do I press 😂
Ahh it's the other way around for me. 😬 I'm on my laptop right now and I thought she hid her comments maybe because I can still see how many comments the video has but the comments themselves aren't showing up. My bad, they're still there.
Are you using the YouTube app on your phone?

peachpuppy

Just adding i followed jessie early on and she had come out of an abusive relationship and gotten into maybe two more relationships, I stopped following her then but she doesn't seem to have a good sense of picking the right partner for her butbye she's still young
Mildly victim blaming, no?

peachpuppy

I believe Female. What dodgy site? Where did you find this?

Update: Just found the site.
Dodgy site as in it's some kind of Instagram viewer - I'm usually on "safe" ish ones but that's for public figures where their accounts are public.

She changed her username after the BLM backlash to the Milo one I think, does anyone remember what it was before?

monga

VIP Member
Yeah she doesn't know how lucky she is ,she's reading out of some website on the vid so it looks like if it's not how it's done on there then it's incorrect 🥴 she also says on the vid it was the midwife put the catheter in but on her comments she said he ( meaning doc?) 🤷‍♀️......let's hope they stay off the hard stuff then 😂

monga

VIP Member
Ahh it's the other way around for me. 😬 I'm on my laptop right now and I thought she hid her comments maybe because I can still see how many comments the video has but the comments themselves aren't showing up. My bad, they're still there.
Are you using the YouTube app on your phone?
no just normal YT ..that's odd you can't see the comments on a LT

They've moved directly under the upload
They used to be toward the end of the page.
View attachment 288352
I'll look now thank you .

monga

VIP Member
Didn't deny your opinion, I just did not understand it. I was asking you to clarify and now you have.
And in my opinion, I don't know what mental health has go to do with sexual experience and sex toys. I don't think they are intimately linked.

I think Jessie is very different from Melanie but I think she's given a bad rep because of Melanie.
Tbh I think Jess is very naive ,she so much wants to be like Melanie that she hasn't got her own identity in a way and that's something she should address, maybe a lot of her MH issues could stem from that .We don't really know how the family dynamics are between those families and the reason she feels she needs to be an extention of Mel..she just comes across as lost to me and lacking self confidence for whatever reason.

puddingnotgood

She’s talking in her Insta stories about trying for another baby in 2022 where are they gonna put another baby in that attic? Surely you’d be wanting your own house before even thinking about having another baby, common sense
Maybe they plan on moving into their own home by then?

monga

VIP Member
To quote her best-selling novel "PCOS hasn't doomed me!!!"

How fucking insensitive.
Yes it is very insensitive.. I didn't follow her in the months before her pregnancy why did she think she couldn't conceive was she not having periods or what?

monga

VIP Member
A PPH can range from 500mls upwards though so a "heavy bleed" could have been a small PPH.
She said it was a major PPH but she didn't notice it ? we're only surmising as she was looking on a website and asking questions ,would her doc not have given her any info ?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I was not mum shaming what I meant is she likes to come across as a stepford wife type everything is perfect and in control when the reality of parenting is a lot different ,she's the one mum shaming on most of her SM she's shaming women on everything from their birth plans to how they feed their babies and how good her body looks after a months postpartum. if I was viewing that after just giving birth i'd think i was doing something wrong but like you said she's got tons of help there Thomas is waiting on her hand and foot and not every mum has that and they shouldn't feel bad about a messy house or not brushing their hair ..Maybe my post didn't come across as intended as only Dearreader and maybe Rafaela caught the sarcasm in it .....And I agree about the constant jumping on new members it's ridiculous if Mel or her cronies appear it won't take long to weed them out.
monga where did I say you were? I’ve covered myself and my own comment, you haven’t been mentioned at all. I actually agree with you.