Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Take a look at the screenshots she attached, you can see in the corner that she liked Melanie's instagram photo. I find it strange you'd be doing that if you're gossiping about the person. Didn't say they had the same username, just sating it's weird that CannyBef-Ed posted screenshots showing that she liked Melanie's posts.
Oh I must have a look

earlsgrey

Okay I haven't posted before but I am super interested in this shadow puppet thing like if this theory is real it's absolutely CRAZY like would someone even do this??? Does anybody have any more evidence?

peachpuppy

It’s very hard to make her off topic when she’s Melanie’s sister, and by rights nobody should be questioning Melanie’s experiences either if we’re applying this to al, but if you have an issue hit report, I don’t think there was any victim blaming and accusing a member of that isn’t fair, but let’s go back to Melanie and try to avoid Jessica anyway.
I just don't think the behaviour / experiences of Melanie and Jessica are comparable (but if someone would like to start a thread on her, then do it and I won't frequent it). I agree - let's avoid the topic and move back to Melanie. :)

monga

VIP Member
If she was going for an instrumental, that would have been because there was a delay in second stage. One of the things we do to try and resolve this is empty the bladder as that can help the head move down. For this we would use an in out catheter. This is just a small tube that we place into your urethra and when the bladder is emptied we take it out. This obviously did not help, and it wasn't clear whether an instrumental birth was possible. When in this situation we go for a trial on theatre so the instrumental can be attempted then if this does not work the woman can have a section.

Once transferred to theatre the woman is prepped for spinal, once the spinal is in place they are assisted to lie down and the reg will reassess with a vaginal examination to see if the head is low enough or in a good enough position to attempt the instrumental. In this case it sounds as though it was and a forceps was used.

If this had not been the case and a section was indicated, the midwife would then insert the indwelling catheter (this is the one with the bag on the end, and is kept in place with a small balloon). This would stay in place until the woman was mobile and able to get to the toilet.
It's the in out thing she got first she said it was horrific she was screaming and Thomas was crying it it that bad ?

monga

VIP Member
Take a look at the screenshots she attached, you can see in the corner that she liked Melanie's instagram photo. I find it strange you'd be doing that if you're gossiping about the person. Didn't say they had the same username, just sating it's weird that CannyBef-Ed posted screenshots showing that she liked Melanie's posts.
That could be someone on her friends list liked it ? I know on mine some names appear that they like certain posts but their not my name

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
I just can't believe she's putting up a self congratulatory post digging for compliments while her sister is struggling?

God if that was my sister I would be a bit more mindful especially when you feel how Jessie does now, you tend you feel like the whole world is moving on without you.

Jessie made a great video, maybe share that on your grid instead of your ego driven BS.

My heart goes out to Jess. It's really hard to see someone struggle like that. I'm glad she's home with her parents at least.
Yes I feel so so bad for her too I wonder what happened

puddingnotgood

This may answer your questions if the fan was from ireland: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/c9158-essential-services/

I know this is an old point, but you know how in her recent video she was with another person.... it really makes me think...are youtubers essential workers? Do they fall under the Information Communications? Should she be house hopping with another person? I want to find an answer.
You might be onto something here. That highlighted part fits Melanie, right?

Attachments

monga

VIP Member
We should use instilagel which is both a antiseptic and a local anaesthetic which helps numb the area. But not all midwives and Dr's use it (meanies). I had an in out twice when I had my second PPH and the second time I sobbed as they went to do it because it had hurt so much the first time. It was more painful then birthing my sons massive head but not as painful as the reg sticking her hand in my uterus to remove clots, despite me not having any pain relief. I could have happily punched her in the face
Thank god for epi's is all I'm saying 😂 although second time I didn't have one but they gave me more pessaries even though my labour was progressing and I went from 4cm to the child being born half an hour later .I was nearly halved in two a I couldn't tell you how many needles or stitches I had and nor could they..

‘Twas me! I’m in the positive birth company Facebook group and I spotted it in the weekly questions.
Haha ! I knew someone put it up did she ever get round to replying to any of the answers?