Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pattern do you mean? x
Step 1: Defendants/ minions of melanie muppet magically appear.
Step 2: The 'minions' will be slated, so in 3..2..1..
Step 3: 2-3 new members will be in.

How did she lose it?

Apologies to my team in work as this shall be taking priority for the week ahead, many thanks.
So predictable!! And that green heart emoji is utterly pretentious.

PS. She looks toothless in that photo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
How did she lose it?
From Gurning with anger the whole time for getting called out.
poor fucker has to do the night feeds so? 😂 Ah lads I’m back to work tomorrow - all our Covid tests came back negative 👏🏻 Going to miss being this actively involved in the thread.
Yes she has ,she said she uses the hakka to collect enough milk for a night feed the milks good for 8 hrs at room temp .....Norman Bates vibes👵💺😬

So she pumps for the nightfeed yet was conveniently awake breastfeeding according to herself while it was all kicking off with Emma Duffy at 3am 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right ive been lurking as im off work due to isolating , i actually didn't really have many problems with Melanie in the past couple years apart from i felt she always acted like she was special because she was sexual.

BUT i just don't understand since her insta stories saying how her body bounced back it just really pissed me off. Then in tonights post she said how a womans body will be back to ' normal ' after two weeks !! how presumptuous- shes not a bloody doctor.

And jesus, i cant imagine all the details shes going to give out in this birth video. Im all for sharing and helping women and new parents but i feel like she keeps acting that shes so special and shes educating everyone when reallys its so patronising and not informative / facts.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Step 1: Defendants/ minions of melanie muppet magically appear.
Step 2: The 'minions' will be slated, so in 3..2..1..
Step 3: 2-3 new members will be in.
Yep, it does seem like a lot of newbies in a day, particularly after the Emma Duffy thing.
If there's one thing worse than "hating" it's sneaking into a forum to pretend to be a hater and subtly trying to undermine PPs.
Though of course, not @ing anyone. Just saying.

• Heart
From Gurning with anger the whole time for getting called out.

So she pumps for the nightfeed yet was conveniently awake breastfeeding according to herself while it was all kicking off with Emma Duffy at 3am 😑
Was searching the last thread because I knew I put a pic up of the post but can't tag you as it's a closed thread,, but check out my post 756 she clearly states it's for a night feed x

• Heart
Not sure who the guy at the front is, but the Saccone Joly family are hardly great examples of great parenting, basically using their children for money and showing them in the bath !
That's Riyadh K, he's a Youtuber who does some stuff related to gay rights I think?
Melanie's done some sex advice videos with him before.

Reactions: 4
I’m after doing a lot of investigating work and this may make people think I’m Melanie haha but I promise imbut yeah I found her Facebook 🤣 (honestly the fbi should take me on)

Now at first I thought it was a fake fan account or something until I looked down her page to see the shite she posts on there too. Like it’s a private page but she has her settings so that all her posts can be seen publicly? which is kinda gas with her being a narcissist 🤣

Thought this was hilar 😅 melanie should have a day off lads shes nuts

*promise I m not

sorry for the double post, I can’t type on my phone 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think there will be plenty of new members tbh, since she seems to be acting like an idiot on instagram and a lot of people will be losing their patience, I know i certainly have.

Reactions: 6
I’m after doing a lot of investigating work and this may make people think I’m Melanie haha but I promise imbut yeah I found her Facebook 🤣 (honestly the fbi should take me on)

Now at first I thought it was a fake fan account or something until I looked down her page to see the shite she posts on there too. Like it’s a private page but she has her settings so that all her posts can be seen publicly? which is kinda gas with her being a narcissist 🤣

Thought this was hilar 😅 melanie should have a day off lads shes nuts

*promise I m not

sorry for the double post, I can’t type on my phone 😅
Yeah she has her private Facebook set to public- you can see photos and stuff from like 2009 onwards. I think we mentioned the "friend trolling" thing in the previous thread. Bit ironic given that she made a fake GG to troll and ship herself with other Youtubers.

(poor Jack Howard)

Yeah she has her private Facebook set to public- you can see photos and stuff from like 2009 onwards. I think we mentioned the "friend trolling" thing in the previous thread. Bit ironic given that she made a fake GG to troll and ship herself with other Youtubers.

(poor Jack Howard)
Such odd behaviour! I can get to other youtubers accounts through hers like and you can’t see their pages at all bar their profile photos. Loads of them don’t even have their full names up. It’s like she’s dying for people to see it, so weird

That’s why I found that post gas I saw people on here saying she does the exact same things to herself 😂 someone lock her up

Such odd behaviour! I can get to other youtubers accounts through hers like and you can’t see their pages at all bar their profile photos. Loads of them don’t even have their full names up. It’s like she’s dying for people to see it, so weird

That’s why I found that post gas I saw people on here saying she does the exact same things to herself 😂 someone lock her up
320601_10150334377087708_1351704520_n.jpg

Posted this earlier (sorry longer-standing posters!) but she's got a lot of mildly odd stuff on there.
I guess I see it as stuff you think makes you look cool / adventurous when you're young, and then you actually need to get a job and not have an adolescent set of photos on your public social media. She's not gone through that stage though.

I wonder if baby Milo will ever look through her Facebook - or even more controversially read on here!

View attachment 288806

Posted this earlier (sorry longer-standing posters!) but she's got a lot of mildly odd stuff on there.
I guess I see it as stuff you think makes you look cool / adventurous when you're young, and then you actually need to get a job and not have an adolescent set of photos on your public social media. She's not gone through that stage though.

I wonder if baby Milo will ever look through her Facebook - or even more controversially read on here!

If Milo did read on here it would show him how often his mother spent on instagram, proving how amazing she is breast feeding and reading her app. Honestly feels like ive seen her boobs more than my own this week.

Not sure who the guy at the front is, but the Saccone Joly family are hardly great examples of great parenting, basically using their children for money and showing them in the bath !
adores parents who give their kids cold showers as punishment? Put them all in the bin.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah actually sorry to everyone thats been on the thread for a long time with all my questions and the info I'm sharing deffo is old news to you all now! :ROFLMAO: I'm probably not gonna be posting on here again after tonight as I'm back to work tomorrow, this was just definitely an interesting read for the bank holiday lockdown, but will definitely be lurking to see if theres any tea 👀

I'd actually be surprised if she doesn't turn into a "family channel" in the coming years :rolleyes: Yeah she wants to keep the childs name off the internet but she 100% seems like the type that wouldnt pass an oppertunity to exploit it for views. Feel awful for the kid if that does happen

Reactions: 1
adores parents who give their kids cold showers as punishment? Put them all in the bin.
Yikes, I don't know much about their family but that's horrendous.
Depending on the severity I think that can cross into child abuse if I'm not mistaken ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.