Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes, I don't know much about their family but that's horrendous.
Depending on the severity I think that can cross into child abuse if I'm not mistaken ...
when they potty train their kids, when they have an accident they give them a cold shower so they don’t do it again. Same way you put a dogs nose in their tit when you’re training them to go outside.

horrible people.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yikes, I don't know much about their family but that's horrendous.
Depending on the severity I think that can cross into child abuse if I'm not mistaken ...

Im pretty sure they've actually had the police / social services at their home. There will be videos about them on youtube but their loyal idiots seem to just wipe it under the rug.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
when they potty train their kids, when they have an accident they give them a cold shower so they don’t do it again. Same way you put a dogs nose in their tit when you’re training them to go outside.

horrible people.
I can't remember a single time in my life where "punishment" worked more effectively than empathy and explanation - even as a teeny child.
Does Melanie agree with their parenting philosophies then? I think if she does have any kind of narcissistic personality (going off what other PPs have said) then that's a really bleeping dangerous combination.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't remember a single time in my life where "punishment" worked more effectively than empathy and explanation - even as a teeny child.
Does Melanie agree with their parenting philosophies then? I think if she does have any kind of narcissistic personality (going off what other PPs have said) then that's a really bleeping dangerous combination.

She always seemed to be praising them, particularly the wife. I can easily see her becoming a family channel and dropping this whole 'baby pan' situation.

Reactions: 6
She always seemed to be praising them, particularly the wife. I can easily see her becoming a family channel and dropping this whole 'baby pan' situation.
Does she ever discuss her parenting techniques for when he's older or has she not thought that far ahead yet?
I'm a bit worried as (trying to avoid generalisation but apologies if offensive) there are some parenting ideologies that can come along with being right wing / traditional that are actively harmful.

I know for one that where I live, spanking children has now been made illegal - which I 100% support, but I know that it may be different for Ireland just as an example.

Reactions: 7
Sadly, children of narcs won’t ever receive empathy because it isn’t part of their narc parents functioning (there is always potential for new learned behaviour but it would never be natural, and has to be done through extensive work with an expert in narcissism, so we can assume that won’t be happening for Mel) and usually goes hand in hand with callous punishments.
It is generally agreed that physical punishment is never appropriate for children and using the example of a cold shower when toilet training is only giving them a fear response to using the bathroom. It’s not helping them learn. I would hazard a guess that she will be using inappropriate discipline.
I actually joined this thread because I wanted to vent/express my worry about the baby. Narcissistic abuse needs not be physical and can be so harmful for development. It is so important for children to grow up having their own emotions reflected back at them, to be seen. Melanie only sees herself.
don’t have anything to say about the saccones other than “that’s a mess”

Does she ever discuss her parenting techniques for when he's older or has she not thought that far ahead yet?
I'm a bit worried as (trying to avoid generalisation but apologies if offensive) there are some parenting ideologies that can come along with being right wing / traditional that are actively harmful.

I know for one that where I live, spanking children has now been made illegal - which I 100% support, but I know that it may be different for Ireland just as an example.
As soon as he learns to speak for himself, and builds his own personality I don’t think we will see much other than abstract detachment (already evident I think) from her as far as “parenting style”. She will become more militant if he strays from her ideal path, from as early as two this usually happens.
Just to add to all of this: Senor will 100% enable all of this behaviour, the kid will probably go to him for comfort and he will be too afraid to give it as Mel already had the “us against everything” mentality. If he disagrees with a punishment he could never say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

No nothing yet, its illegal where i am too. I doubt she will mention it until Milo is more active and a toddler onwards. Then again she seems to share all her bizarre parenting 'tips' so who knows

Sadly, children of narcs won’t ever receive empathy because it isn’t part of their narc parents functioning (there is always potential for new learned behaviour but it would never be natural, and has to be done through extensive work with an expert in narcissism, so we can assume that won’t be happening for Mel) and usually goes hand in hand with callous punishments.
It is generally agreed that physical punishment is never appropriate for children and using the example of a cold shower when toilet training is only giving them a fear response to using the bathroom. It’s not helping them learn. I would hazard a guess that she will be using inappropriate discipline.
I actually joined this thread because I wanted to vent/express my worry about the baby. Narcissistic abuse needs not be physical and can be so harmful for development. It is so important for children to grow up having their own emotions reflected back at them, to be seen. Melanie only sees herself.
don’t have anything to say about the saccones other than “that’s a mess”
Plus on top of that, her idea of essentially running a baby farm and popping them out at specific times during the next few years suggests she doesn't value children as individual people. I can imagine it being quite a lonely life for baby Pan if she doesn't get help immediately (and her other future children, providing she can have them).

I don't know where I hold Thomas in terms of culpability. I keep flip flopping between him being equally unstable, or him just being an enabler for her. I think his mum's got her head screwed on to warn him about Melanie though - shame it was too late!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
1.3 litres, that's a massive blood loss. Wouldn't you need a blood transfusion for this? ( Please correct me if I'm wrong).

Reactions: 3
@emmauptheduffy a bit unrelated (apologies people) but do you think there are a lot of narcs who do this online/influencer/YouTube thing like Melanie? I’ve always wondered about the correlation between influencers and mental health issues like PD’s etc. How people can chat endlessly about their lives to a camera/the world and find it fulfilling is a weird concept to me.

Right ive been lurking as im off work due to isolating , i actually didn't really have many problems with Melanie in the past couple years apart from i felt she always acted like she was special because she was sexual.

BUT i just don't understand since her insta stories saying how her body bounced back it just really pissed me off. Then in tonights post she said how a womans body will be back to ' normal ' after two weeks !! how presumptuous- shes not a bloody doctor.

And jesus, i cant imagine all the details shes going to give out in this birth video. Im all for sharing and helping women and new parents but i feel like she keeps acting that shes so special and shes educating everyone when reallys its so patronising and not informative / facts.
I can see that you have liked that post..... Why?

View attachment 288806

Posted this earlier (sorry longer-standing posters!) but she's got a lot of mildly odd stuff on there.
I guess I see it as stuff you think makes you look cool / adventurous when you're young, and then you actually need to get a job and not have an adolescent set of photos on your public social media. She's not gone through that stage though.

I wonder if baby Milo will ever look through her Facebook - or even more controversially read on here!
Even back then she was obsessed with her tits.

• Haha
1.3 litres, that's a massive blood loss. Wouldn't you need a blood transfusion for this? ( Please correct me if I'm wrong).
She said she had a transfusion ,wouldn't you know if you lost that amount of blood ?

Reactions: 1
She said she had a transfusion ,wouldn't you know if you lost that amount of blood ?
She’s probably going to tell people to sit through her labour video to know all the details. Has to get her script perfect

• Haha
I’m sorry but does anyone actually believe that Emma Duffy is a real person ?😂

I think she got the name ‘ Emma’ from Emma Stone, Melanie is obsessed with her red hair and then just used a generic Irish surname to make it sound like she could be real

Primary postpartum haemorrhage is quite common actually. You don't always need a blood transfusion, they keep an eye on you and make sure you're stable before sending you home and if you have the proper supports at home you can opt to have iron tables or syrup instead. If she'd lost 2 litres or more then she'd need an emergency transfusion. She also has increased risk of another PPH in future pregancies and will need closer medical monitoring if she gets pregnant again. She's going to love that :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
In some cases that would need a transfusion - but it’s hard to say for sure if it was needed in her case because it’s related to the volume of blood in that persons body. It’s different for each person :) also depends on if the bleeding is active
I will say a blood loss of 1.3 litres for pretty routine birth is bad. I just read here that she said she had a transfusion.
@emmauptheduffy a bit unrelated (apologies people) but do you think there are a lot of narcs who do this online/influencer/YouTube thing like Melanie? I’ve always wondered about the correlation between influencers and mental health issues like PD’s etc. How people can chat endlessly about their lives to a camera/the world and find it fulfilling is a weird concept to me.
sorry to go slightly off track!! Yes, it is quite a natural thing for a narc to take to. It’s an entire life they can fashion, from scratch, and portray literally anything they want. It is their ideal mask, one they don’t have to put as much effort into as they would do if they were trying this in their real lives, and one they get incessant validation for. I couldn’t imagine sitting in front of the camera, chatting some shite about nothing, and then putting it out for whoever to watch. The concept makes me uncomfortable, and I literally get bored listening to myself think let alone doing that for my work.
You will find narcissists anywhere though, but for sure a whole lot of narcs are influencers/reality tv-esque people. I believe Mel wouldn’t have started this channel if she didn’t see the validation and attention it was giving people who she supposed (in her narc brain) were her peers.
Her only USP was being Irish in the age of British Vloggers and blagged her way (with a little help from fake GG accounts) to the level of attention she craved. Also, she just got “lucky”. There are plenty of narcs who are very active in social media in this performative way that don’t have any kind of following.
Important though to make a distinction between someone who is narcissistic (still has and uses empathy) and some who has NPD (narcissistic personality disorder). And NPD, though far more than people think is not totally rampant

Just don't know why CannyBef-Ed liked Melanie's recent insta posts if she's on here to gossip.... Newbies are so strange lately.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.