Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the mini scrapyard at the gable end of the house.
That too and the tree they preserved to separate the granda pad from the main bungalow…They’re completely untraceable 😂
---
So does she drive now??
She said she’s doing her test soon.
---
More clues to her location 🙄 and Baldys work schedule.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Whilst pointing out the distinctive stone chimney and location beside a field 🙄 now there’s an old banger and electric car with tinted windows parked outside as a good guide.
I obviously wouldn't post the address but out of curiosity as to how easy it is to find I checked one day. Its incredibly easy to find their address 🙃 how does she not care how unsafe it is to post so many photos of your house, especially the outside of your house?!

Reactions: 5
I obviously wouldn't post the address but out of curiosity as to how easy it is to find I checked one day. Its incredibly easy to find their address 🙃 how does she not care how unsafe it is to post so many photos of your house, especially the outside of your house?!
I think influencers live in a bubble 🙄 must get a false sense of security with only themselves and a camera present? Forgetting the whole world is on the other side.

Reactions: 3
Whilst pointing out the distinctive stone chimney and location beside a field 🙄 now there’s an old banger and electric car with tinted windows parked outside as a good guide.
A 70’s car to go along with the 70’s bungalow :rolleyes:

Aren’t 25 year mortgages very common? It’s a lot per month for everyone at the minute Mel, not just the poor ol’ O’Rourke’s with their 2 cars, 3 bedrooms, grandad pad and sex in the city walk in wardrobe

Also stumbled across this in the description of her video of the house tour she did while trying to confirm how many bedrooms the bungalow has. She must be delusional if she thinks she hasn’t disclosed where the house is, she even gave us the floor plans ffs
Very private and cctv protected 😂 You would swear she owned a secluded country mansion in the middle of no where with thousands of euro worth of security measures in place 😂😂 Calm down Kate Middleton. You live in a bungalow, probably with a Ring door bell. Her notions of grandeur are comical 😂 Remember she said about having the tinted windows for the young lads privacy, as if the paparazzi are going to be running alongside her car!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Very private and cctv protected 😂 You would swear she owned a secluded country mansion in the middle of no where with thousands of euro worth of security measures in place 😂😂 Calm down Kate Middleton. You live in a bungalow, probably with a Ring door bell. Her notions of grandeur are comical 😂 Remember she said about having the tinted windows for the young lads privacy, as if the paparazzi are going to be running alongside her car!
Her sitting like a rag doll in the back BF 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So confused, so is she learning to drive in the vintage car now?
No the electric car, the old banger has limited mileage for insurance purposes so they’ll use the modern car as the family car.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No the electric car, the old banger has limited mileage for insurance purposes so they’ll use the modern car as the family car.
Thanks for clarifying that. She’s been talking about getting her licence for a hot minute now, she’d want to get a move on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If Thomas is going to use it to go to and from the airport that’s about 45 km from their house a day, at five days a week that gives them 22 weeks of drivin before they are going to go over the 5000km and invalidate the insurance.
I appreciate they are tight as fuxk but I didn’t think they were stupid enough to drive uninsured.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
If Thomas is going to use it to go to and from the airport that’s about 45 km from their house a day, at five days a week that gives them 22 weeks of drivin before they are going to go over the 5000km and invalidate the insurance.
I appreciate they are tight as fuxk but I didn’t think they were stupid enough to drive uninsured.
Why do they need a second car when she can't drive? Who is using the first car? Just seems like she's just saying bollocks to justify having two cars.

Reactions: 12
Thanks for clarifying that. She’s been talking about getting her licence for a hot minute now, she’d want to get a move on 🤣
Same as her sister 🙄 she seems to back out just nearing test time.

Reactions: 6
Why do they need a second car when she can't drive? Who is using the first car? Just seems like she's just saying bollocks to justify having two cars.
It’ll be for posing purposes only, when does Thomas go out without her? She can’t go anywhere without him, she can’t manage the two kids at home how would she manage them as a novice driver ,playing up in the backseat 🙄 total waste of money and you have her dictate how others should be spending theirs😂
---
More self diagnosing and ... that is a ridiculously obscene amount of supplements. It really doesn't seem like letting strangers on the Internet diagnose her helps her but she just keeps seeking other strangers advice.
If you notice the health related stuff always gets a reply from her.

Reactions: 2
I imagine Thomas is getting sick of her pretending she’s going to get her licence. If they have two cars she’ll have zero excuse. And for the show of it. But her saying how fortunate they are to be able to comfortably afford two cars doesn’t make sense if the second car costs less than a ride on lawnmower. Comfortably middle class people can afford a small second hand second car not that heap of rust. Thomas’ wages on their own should be enough to keep them comfortable but by the looks of things she’s spending what little she makes and eating into his wages too because he’s not spending anything, ever .

Driving an obviously uncomfortable, unreliable rust bucket to work everyday barely skirting by with insurance just screams that money is really tight. That and the eating disorder resurfacing( always a sign of underlying stress) just suggests the money isn’t there to meet her spending.

And she’s going to do everything to avoid sitting that test. She’ll generate some morning sickness to get out of sitting it if she has to.

• Haha
From her insta stories, why did she wear such a dress for physio?
Like would that not be the ideal time to where leggings and a tshirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So impractical I’m sure they’d get her to lift her legs etc to see how much the problems impacting her.
Baldy has the matching T-shirt 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Haha came here to post the same thing, what a ridiculous get up for a physio appointment. When I've done it they always suggest comfy clothes you can move in and trainers!

• Haha