Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her changing her bio so often reminds me of how Very Important it was to get your MySpace info just right back in the day, and it got changed regularly to reflect your new cool interests and super āœØquirky āœØ personality

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She reminds me of how my Mum uses social media, except sheā€™s 70 and never claimed to be an ā€˜influencerā€™.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Good lord someone get the girl a diary. Why does she always have to share every passing thought with the whole internet? I actually feel sorry for Thomas a bit that he has to go on these ridiculous roller coaster rides of crap with whatever sheā€™s hyperfixating on next. It was UPF for a bit, now itā€™s brain retraining and itā€™ll probably be something else in a week or two then back to UPF for a bit again. Itā€™s so bleeping boring. has she even been doing the ā€˜brain trainingā€™ long enough to have a ā€˜bestā€™ one that works for her? Hasnā€™t it been like a day? :rolleyes:

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Good lord someone get the girl a diary. Why does she always have to share every passing thought with the whole internet? I actually feel sorry for Thomas a bit that he has to go on these ridiculous roller coaster rides of crap with whatever sheā€™s hyperfixating on next. It was UPF for a bit, now itā€™s brain retraining and itā€™ll probably be something else in a week or two then back to UPF for a bit again. Itā€™s so bleeping boring. has she even been doing the ā€˜brain trainingā€™ long enough to have a ā€˜bestā€™ one that works for her? Hasnā€™t it been like a day? :rolleyes:
I think even if she does get a proper medical diagnosis she wonā€™t accept it? Sheā€™s that type of person

Reactions: 14
Reading here again lol
---
Surely a preschooler doesnā€™t need that much attention that she canā€™t take her eyes off him?
ā€˜On the drive homeā€™ ā€¦

LOL well we all know she canā€™t drive, so did Thomas pick them up? Her mother in law? Her father? A taxi?

Imagine being a 34yo married mother of two and not having the life skills to drive your kids to a birthday party without being picked up and dropped off.

The fact this is the FIRST time sheā€™s taken them to a party without Thomas for moral support is downright sad. She implied sheā€™d usually decline the invitation if Thomas isnā€™t available to come and hold her hand ā€¦ wow. I know hundreds of parents, I am a parent, and I donā€™t know of a single one who behaves like that.

She has two kids, not twenty! This is not normal.

Reactions: 13
ā€˜On the drive homeā€™ ā€¦

LOL well we all know she canā€™t drive, so did Thomas pick them up? Her mother in law? Her father? A taxi?

Imagine being a 34yo married mother of two and not having the life skills to drive your kids to a birthday party without being picked up and dropped off.

The fact this is the FIRST time sheā€™s taken them to a party without Thomas for moral support is downright sad. She implied sheā€™d usually decline the invitation if Thomas isnā€™t available to come and hold her hand ā€¦ wow. I know hundreds of parents, I am a parent, and I donā€™t know of a single one who behaves like that.

She has two kids, not twenty! This is not normal.
Itā€™s bizarre! How much damage can a near 4 yr old do in a back garden šŸ˜‚ unless theyā€™ve got behavioural issues that need extra supervision?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think sheā€™s just an anxious hover Mum. She canā€™t let them out of her sight for a second. Poor kids.

Reactions: 7
I suppose she does keep them pretty isolated away from others their own age maybe they get too excitable in company.

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s terrified that they would do just fine without her. Itā€™s her main fear always. Seeing then off happy playing and interacting with other people just really terrifies her.
---
Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s not trundling into the bouncy castle after them trying to shove a boob in their face.

Reactions: 8
The last few lines šŸ˜‘ donā€™t flatter yourself luv šŸ™„
She seemed really really uncomfortable in the video. Lots of jump cuts, lots of really slow talking parts around the eating disorder stuff. I just wish she'd label as what it is sickness weight loss because this feels very much like watching a really fragile person not a healthy person. :/

Reactions: 5
She seemed really really uncomfortable in the video. Lots of jump cuts, lots of really slow talking parts around the eating disorder stuff. I just wish she'd label as what it is sickness weight loss because this feels very much like watching a really fragile person not a healthy person. :/
She did! Seems overburdened atm and trying too hard to convince people otherwise.

Reactions: 3
Collection of ramblings from her newest youtube video. Giving weight loss tips, anti vaccine rhetoric and going on a long rant about someone saying her channel being sponsored is off-putting.
She's even more insane than before... I'm hoping her kids are both fully vaccinated šŸ˜£

Reactions: 12