Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one time her fabletics collection would’ve been appropriate 😂
I was thinking she was going to start crying at one point, like when she was listening to the soundtrack of a star is born (I think? I'm not big on films) .
I'd say the physio nearly dropped when they saw them arrive, piling out of the pratmobile in their finery 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking she was going to start crying at one point, like when she was listening to the soundtrack of a star is born (I think? I'm not big on films) .
I'd say the physio nearly dropped when they saw them arrive, piling out of the pratmobile in their finery 🤣
Probably too busy rolling out the red carpet to notice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A husband home three days a week, evidently ferried her to her physio appt when she could've gotten public transport and still had the neck (lol) to state she has two kids to mind as if she was at home all alone. She's a piece of work.

Loves being unwell so she does.

Reactions: 10
Driving an obviously uncomfortable, unreliable rust bucket to work everyday barely skirting by with insurance just screams that money is really tight. That and the eating disorder resurfacing( always a sign of underlying stress) just suggests the money isn’t there to meet her spending.
They’ve also probably put about €100k into the renovations, maybe even more, with the black mold situation, the moth eaten carpets, the new windows, the bathroom, the sitting room, her office and the Carrie Bradshaw wardrobe. Then there’s the cottage gym out the back and all of the various tat she’s bought since they moved in.

So money probably is tight. But I think the biggest factor in getting an older secondhand car is because the two of them love to be quirky and different to a stupid degree. Even if money was tight, they’d surely be able to afford a 15 year old second hand car rather than a 30+ year old car which to get insured will be more than the car is worth probably. It’s just another stupid quirky decision they’re making because being seen as different is such a big part of their personalities, it’s probably the only thing they have in common with each other.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but im also screaming at the ted baker dress to the physio appointment- watch she’ll have a fake dm asking about it with a follow up on how they were going on date night after (to the garden centre cafe for non upf Caesar salad)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god she is an absolute laugh 😆

I’ve never seen someone so utterly incapable of dressing appropriately for a situation.

The physio would know she doesn’t have a job, it’s not like she popped in on her lunch break from the office 🤣

I can just imagine the conversation … a terrible breastfeeding injury, obtained in the in-laws attic, in covid times. So devoted a mother it bulged her disks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yet another new bio 😮 out with ‘movies’ in with ‘nostalgia’, no doubt due to purchase of the old rust bucket.

How narcissistic would you have to be to change your instagram bio multiple times a week .. it’s seriously sad.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve also probably put about €100k into the renovations, maybe even more, with the black mold situation, the moth eaten carpets, the new windows, the bathroom, the sitting room, her office and the Carrie Bradshaw wardrobe. Then there’s the cottage gym out the back and all of the various tat she’s bought since they moved in.

So money probably is tight. But I think the biggest factor in getting an older secondhand car is because the two of them love to be quirky and different to a stupid degree. Even if money was tight, they’d surely be able to afford a 15 year old second hand car rather than a 30+ year old car which to get insured will be more than the car is worth probably. It’s just another stupid quirky decision they’re making because being seen as different is such a big part of their personalities, it’s probably the only thing they have in common with each other.
And the new radiators. Rewiring and Weird shed. I kind of wander if they write some of the renovations as content since renovations tend to do massively well at the moment on social media. I think they've said a few times Melanie has a spending problem and Thomas is alot better with money. Though I can imagine this means Melanie wants to buy the most expensive renovation stuff and thomas wants to do the renovations himself to save money. Not really surprising they seems tense in videos when just sheer exhaustion of working full time and doing renovations is alot. Interesting Thomas doesn't seem to be doing upf free stuff. I think it would drive me mad living with someone who goes to so many expensive trends every few months.

Reactions: 3
Nothing wrong with the discs here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing wrong with the discs here lol
View attachment 2954400
JESUS bleeping CHRIST can this woman not just watch a movie? It’s so clear that she has no solid sense of identity if she is so influenced by the behaviours of money characters.

I watched Goodfellas over the weekend, I’m not about to make a reel warning people of the dangers of getting involved with the mob. Does she seriously think that every young woman walks away from movies like Twilight with a new perspective on relationships rather than just thinking yeah that was a *insert your own feelings* movie???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@ Melanie Murphy and no the blame lies totally on the parents who are willing to use their kids image with or without their faces for money.

Seen on DR Niamh lynch Instagram stories

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
JESUS bleeping CHRIST can this woman not just watch a movie? It’s so clear that she has no solid sense of identity if she is so influenced by the behaviours of money characters.

I watched Goodfellas over the weekend, I’m not about to make a reel warning people of the dangers of getting involved with the mob. Does she seriously think that every young woman walks away from movies like Twilight with a new perspective on relationships rather than just thinking yeah that was a *insert your own feelings* movie???
She may get a shock if her daughter inherits her dads personality .

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I mean. Teenagers do this... maybe Melanie is matching her emotional maturity level. "Normal relationships are boring" "I'm bad with spending teehee " "I've changed my wardrobe so you may refer to me as vintage domestic goddess now" *changes dress sense the next week* Its giving early midlife crisis teen mode.

Edit to add I for got the token midlife crisis vehicle dumped in front of their house now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s also assuming that relationships and how her daughter behaves in relationships is going to be the most important thing she will teach her “ choose a Charlie” etc. Maybe her daughter would like to get a fantastic degree she can travel the world with and live a full independent life outside the blueprint of “find a man”. Maybe she could do a reel on introducing her daughter to “The Feminine Mystique” but it would involve reading a book without a cartoon on the front so I doubt Melanie would be able.
Jesus she’s such a throwback.
---
Has she ever seen a movie that passed the Bechdel Test.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven't shaved my legs in a week and watched Monsters Inc with my toddler tonight....am....I a giant furry monster 🫣😭 Melanie take note, do not watch this 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 5