Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taken to her (floor) bed chamber to navel gaze …

Probably time for another minute change to the shade of black she has her hair coloured.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hannah posted reel about her trip to Melanie's and is it me or does her leg just look weirdly bruised here? 😬 also the food in the restaurant clip looked like something not upf free but I'm sure she'll spin that is like the meringue 🥲 just looked like miserable lettuce drenched in a cream sauce.
She’s mentioned it before ! Apparently it’s a birthmark.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Can splash on rust buckets with cringey dance routines 😬
View attachment 2949088
70 quid for milk bread and berries? Did she buy a cow to milk or where does she be shopping? 😂 Does she realise how tone deaf she sounds. "If WE are struggling, god knows how you common folk are surviving " is essentially what she's saying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
70 quid for milk bread and berries? Did she buy a cow to milk or where does she be shopping? 😂 Does she realise how tone deaf she sounds. "If WE are struggling, god knows how you common folk are surviving " is essentially what she's saying 🙄
Exactly what’s she’s saying 🙄 Maybe commoners are more likely to spend on essentials, like dressing their kids in decent clothes with a proper bed and clean home, less likely to splash out on things they think are cool n quirky when they’re the opposite 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How does she attempt to seem relatable but just sounds like an absolute smug ninny. "Oh if even we are effected by the cost of living " 🙄 why because your berry punnets are 3 pounds instead of 2? So relatable ✨️
Judgemental is her middle name…Some people can actually manage their money they don’t need to splash on papered ceilings ( in a house full of condensation/ mould 🙄) and walk-in wardrobes that nobody sees, including themselves as they spend all yr round in PJ’s .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My kids are so expensive because CHILDCARE 🤗 I'm in an unfortunate position that I can't afford to be a stay at home mam, yet also basically pay to go to work....wrap your big dumb out-of-touch brain around that one Melanie 🤸‍♀️

• Heart
Judgemental is her middle name…Some people can actually manage their money they don’t need to splash on papered ceilings ( in a house full of condensation/ mould 🙄) and walk-in wardrobes that nobody sees, including themselves as they spend all yr round in PJ’s .
That walk in wardrobe is kind of ridiculous tbh. Notice her spaces are overdecorated to heck and are overly expensive. Whereas the sitting room and their bedroom isn't. 🙄 someone with a clear spending problem for tack and somehow spends more on herself than her kids can't really talk about money. It's just so ridiculous she'd even broach the topic tbh. She's so delulu on how much normal people actually have and spend atm

• Heart
That walk in wardrobe is kind of ridiculous tbh. Notice her spaces are overdecorated to heck and are overly expensive. Whereas the sitting room and their bedroom isn't. 🙄 someone with a clear spending problem for tack and somehow spends more on herself than her kids can't really talk about money. It's just so ridiculous she'd even broach the topic tbh. She's so delulu on how much normal people actually have and spend atm
literally tit for tat 😂 he must’ve got the car because she got the wardrobe , nothing spent on the kids as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
literally tit for tat 😂 he must’ve got the car because she got the wardrobe , nothing spent on the kids as usual.
To think of the lovely little bedrooms they could have done for them with that 2 grand. I am very slowly doing up my house and the only room I have fully completed is my sons. His wasn't even that bad, just not much floor space and it needed updating as he's a big boy now. Me and my fella done it all ourselves on a budget and his room looks amazing. Doesn't even have to cost much. But no, she prefers to have them all sleeping like the clampetts as long as she gets her carrie wardrobe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Can splash on rust buckets with cringey dance routines 😬
A 70’s car to go along with the 70’s bungalow :rolleyes:

Aren’t 25 year mortgages very common? It’s a lot per month for everyone at the minute Mel, not just the poor ol’ O’Rourke’s with their 2 cars, 3 bedrooms, grandad pad and sex in the city walk in wardrobe

Also stumbled across this in the description of her video of the house tour she did while trying to confirm how many bedrooms the bungalow has. She must be delusional if she thinks she hasn’t disclosed where the house is, she even gave us the floor plans ffs

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Aren’t 25 year mortgages very common? It’s a lot per month for everyone at the minute Mel, not just the poor ol’ O’Rourke’s with their 2 cars, 3 bedrooms, grandad pad and sex in the city walk in wardrobe

Also stumbled across this in the description of her video of the house tour she did while trying to confirm how many bedrooms the bungalow has. She must be delusional if she thinks she hasn’t disclosed where the house is, she even gave us the floor plans ffs
It's the "please don't doxx me " for me 😡 you do that all by yourself ya dope

Reactions: 8

Whilst pointing out the distinctive stone chimney and location beside a field 🙄 now there’s an old banger and electric car with tinted windows parked outside as a good guide.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whilst pointing out the distinctive stone chimney and location beside a field 🙄 now there’s an old banger and electric car with tinted windows parked outside as a good guide.
And the mini scrapyard at the gable end of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6