Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please no lets not get Melanie on the Kundalini train. Niomi Smart is insufferable about that sort of thing too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is M.S going to be another one for our list then? 🙄
In all seriousness though, she needs to stop asking her followers for advice, they are just putting more wild ideas into her head and feeding into her munchausen. I honestly think alot of it is in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is M.S going to be another one for our list then? 🙄
In all seriousness though, she needs to stop asking her followers for advice, they are just putting more wild ideas into her head and feeding into her munchausen. I honestly think alot of it is in her head.
Odd she hasn’t even considered her diagnosis of bulging discs as a possible cause she prefers to seek out weird and wonderful illnesses 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If a kundalini awakening even existed Melanie Murphy would be the last awakened person on planet earth. She'd only loveeeee to think she was on a higher spiritual consciousness than everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’d think she’d post under a burner account on these advice forums why share personal problems with the world ,especially your kids personal problems 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
You’d think she’d post under a burner account on these advice forums why share personal problems with the world ,especially your kids personal problems 🙄
She's gas really. Like on the one hand she acts like she's this big celebrity going on about all the events and red carpets she's done....yet on the other she thinks she's anonymous and no one could possibly figure out the likes of where she lives even though the entire inside and outside of the home and been filmed...and, oh yeah, it's fuckin BALBRIGGAN 🤦‍♀️ not an ancient tumble down country house in the middle of nowhere (try as she might to convince herself otherwise). So sad for those poor kids. Faces covered though so that makes it ok

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even this 😂 who climbs an Irish hill in a bra 😬 there’s a reason why all the sheep have woolly coats.
IMG_6316.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Even this 😂 who climbs an Irish hill in a bra 😬 there’s a reason why all the sheep have woolly coats.View attachment 2941975
She definitely unzipped the hoody for the photo. A normal person would look at this, think "ooh my nipples are very noticeable " and take another picture, nevermind uploading it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She definitely unzipped the hoody for the photo. A normal person would look at this, think "ooh my nipples are very noticeable " and take another picture, nevermind uploading it 😬
Yeah it’s so obvious , Baldy taking the pic in a fleece Jacket .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LOL I’ve sorted next weeks new bio for her:

Fib teller, bungalow dweller ✨
📍Munchausen, grotty house, parental over share, bad fashion, inept cook! 🔪🥔
Author of Utter Dribble 📚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s probably taking the weekend off. She deserves it after a hard week of work/ trying to spin an eating disorder into health content.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s probably taking the weekend off. She deserves it after a hard week of work/ trying to spin an eating disorder into health content.
Is that what it is? Or is the perfect life taking a toll? genuinely seems strange that she’s reaching out to random groups on SM when she’s got her perfect support system at home + therapist 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3