Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

artemist

Chatty Member
She seems to be able to turn her symptoms off and on like a tap.She’s started strength training again so how does that fit in with the severe symptoms she’s describing 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 3003118
lol I love watching videos like these of influencers and wonder how they came about.. did Mel ask baldy (or whoever) to stand away a bit and zoom in on her dancing, film it, then pan out, so she can splash it across social media? I would give myself the ick if I was asking people to do that for me. she likes to come across whimsical and candid but this was 100% directed. you can see she even checks they’re filming her at one point in her dancing cause she looks over at them. then clearly he didn’t film as long as she wanted cause she repeats the same video 3 x :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

artemist

Chatty Member
Good lord someone get the girl a diary. Why does she always have to share every passing thought with the whole internet? I actually feel sorry for Thomas a bit that he has to go on these ridiculous roller coaster rides of crap with whatever she’s hyperfixating on next. It was UPF for a bit, now it’s brain retraining and it’ll probably be something else in a week or two then back to UPF for a bit again. It’s so fucking boring. has she even been doing the ‘brain training’ long enough to have a ‘best’ one that works for her? Hasn’t it been like a day? :rolleyes:

Attachments

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Maybe she could reframe her thinking ( due to her own laziness) that all work is drudgery? Maybe she could reframe her thinking that women work till they have babies and then abandon careers they were passionate about? Maybe just maybe consider that in a relationship a woman can be the higher earner?

Shes an idiot. She never worked. She’s never been independent. She will never know the joy of being an autonomous, self reliant human being. Her children will never see their mother, the foundation for all their views on women, as strong and capable and independent. Shes not in a position “to teach” her daughter or her son anything they couldn’t learn from a random incel on the internet. She needs to just cop herself on. Wasn’t that long ago she was bitching about how alone and unsupported she was when Thomas was away working. Stop trying to reframe traditional gender roles as a prize when anyone looking in at a clearly fractured, orthorexic, conspiracy obsessed and permanently online eejit can see her life is miserable.
She needs to adjust the dose of the antidepressants she’s on - everything’s gone a little Disney.

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
I have honestly never come across anyone, in my personal life or in the media etc, as vain and image obsessed as Mel. Everything revolves around how she looks and whether she's shaggable or not. It's depressing. The random filming of herself topless (countless reels, getting dressed and undressed in her videos) The entire evening she spent chatting on about dyeing her hair a different shade of black. The frequent resharing of her old photos. Why she feels more like a human being when her nails are done and she's wearing make up (not saying anyone can't feel nice when they dress up but feeling inhuman? Compulsory femininity is a hell of a drug)

Her and Gabby Lindley share some weird similarities, and one of them is that they will never fancy anyone more than they fancy themselves. Sorry, Thomas.

• Heart

Jonesjabs

I usually lurk on Mels thread, but wanted to add with all this long term health bull that ofc recovery involves luck!

It's luckily if the meds you're first prescribed are a good fit for you vs having to try several types due to lousy side effects.

It's luckily if there's no other stressors in your life which may impact recovery (such as a bereavement) which are completely outside of anyone's control.

It's luckily if there's no comorbidity, so there's just one illness or condition you're managing rather than two or three +

And then it's luckily if those around you are supportive- including your partner and family and work. Even better if you're a self employed influencer I guess and this can literally BE your content. Not everyone is so luckily.

I don't believe for a second she has any of the ailments she's described.

Sorry for the rant 😅

Loopulia

It’s been 50:50 Usual content to knickers for the past fortnight. Her trying to lie about it is fooling no one.
From what I can see it's been 1 post fully clothed 3 where she's clearly just trying on clothes and showing parts of her body to get comments. Previously it was like 4 out of 15/20. Playing dumb is just making her look stupid tbh. Like hell I find Helen Andersons videos difficult to watch but at least 90% of her content was in her undies to begin with and she has openly said she was trying to lose weight and is happy about it. I genuinely think Melanie thinks she can just gaslight people into thinking she's a body positive person at any size. Everyone heard you complaining for ages you put on weight Melanie. It's literally recorded. Influencers are a different breed of deranged.

• Heart

cat_follower

I can’t get over how we basically know exactly where she lives, how does that not make her anxious as fuck!

• Sad

monga

VIP Member
"Hey Internet I am an expert on this thing I've diagnosed myself with. Ask me anything and I can helped you more than professionals." - Melanie probably.
Probably fishing on that help site for advice members got from professionals ? passing it off as her own, she said her doctor and A& E wouldn’t entertain her symptoms and basically left her to it, you can tell by the reply about the POTS she’s been researching treatments.
---
Note how she’s used the kids in her Ad for Emma mattress …Thought she doesn’t use her kids in her content they just happen to be there 🙄

• Heart

Sazb64

Chatty Member
My kids are so expensive because CHILDCARE 🤗 I'm in an unfortunate position that I can't afford to be a stay at home mam, yet also basically pay to go to work....wrap your big dumb out-of-touch brain around that one Melanie 🤸‍♀️

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Even this 😂 who climbs an Irish hill in a bra 😬 there’s a reason why all the sheep have woolly coats.
IMG_6316.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Dearreader

VIP Member
Imagine those kids probably have better sleeping arrangements on holiday than in their own home 😞

• Sad

Wills315

VIP Member
Is M.S going to be another one for our list then? 🙄
In all seriousness though, she needs to stop asking her followers for advice, they are just putting more wild ideas into her head and feeding into her munchausen. I honestly think alot of it is in her head.

• Heart

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Is it not incredibly rude to post a picture of the bride in her wedding dress before she posts a picture herself? Is that not the done thing?
So tacky and tone deaf, would expect nothing else from her narcissistic carry on. Her sister-in-law is absolutely stunning, no wonder Melanie was doing her best to upstage her with the white stag-party outfit, and positioning herself front and centre of her brother’s drinks this morning. Zero chance you’d outdo her Melanie, she leaves you in the dust. That girl radiates joy and grace, all you give is smug and psychotic.

• Heart

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
I love the “it’s very old” statement as if it’s just “gone away to die” ( not a thing) instead of the obvious - being neglected and searching for better shelter or attacked by foxes/tom cats/dogs. She should never have had animals she’s too selfish to care for.
---
Can wait for her to make her brothers wedding all about her. Will she wear white to the wedding like she did to the stag I wonder?

Last edited:
  • Haha