Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolalolola

Ok so just catching up while watching the latest unhinged rant....

1. I hope that brownie in her story is non UPF.....

2. My eye twitches everytime I see those shoes- sorry if anyone here likes them but theyre the ugliest things ive ever seen! and this is coming from someone who used to be an avid wearer of ballet flats

3. Latest reel- absolutely not one single need for her to be undressed for the Buffy outfit reel..... not one!! other than showing how much weight weve lost.....

Latest video is fucking mental as per....what age is she? 14?? Healthy relationships are boring..... Ive been with my partner for 15 years, we have 2 kids together- do I want to kill him sometimes? YES! But I wouldnt say bored... We have sex every few days ( we dont and have never coslept, its what worked for us- no judgement there but if you do cosleep it is harder to 'get it on'), I still find him fucking hilarious and I have to say ive never sat on the couch thinking "Im bored"..... bit odd im ngl......

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Pacho

Jesus christ she's had the issue or whatever it is a wet week. How has she worked really hard for a recovery ? Didn't she just stop eating waffles ?

• Haha

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Sorry, I haven’t had a chance to sit through it all yet - but did she mention anything at all about raising her son to be proactive around the house and use his initiative so that his future partner doesn’t have to prompt him to… empty the dishwasher? Because start with that, rather than pushing it all onto your daughter.
Not at all. Just that paid employment is terrible ( for women) and that if her daughter wanted to use her 20s to stay in the house and have a man’s babies for him instead of pursuing money and investments that she would be fine because obviously she’d be infertile if she waits later in life.

• Wow
  • Sad

confusedlady

Tried to watch her video to see how much she hates Thomas and already in the first 10 minutes the editing is nauseating. She’s definitely going for the video essay vibe but she’s made it so chaotic and disjointed.

Also the comment saying they’re unbearable somethings?! My partner and I can bicker but I would never call us unbearable, what a strange descriptor for their relationship.
---
I’ve now continued the video and it feels so pointless. She’s just retelling her dating life story? She comes back to the same point constantly and doesn’t move it forward at all.

Shocked she’s a writer, she cannot seem to write a video script at all.

Last edited:

mama.llama.drama

Oh my god she is an absolute laugh 😆

I’ve never seen someone so utterly incapable of dressing appropriately for a situation.

The physio would know she doesn’t have a job, it’s not like she popped in on her lunch break from the office 🤣

I can just imagine the conversation … a terrible breastfeeding injury, obtained in the in-laws attic, in covid times. So devoted a mother it bulged her disks 🙄

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Yeah that’s why I said about posting under a burner account, the child seems to be wracked with anxiety about basic things, like makeup and toilet training I’m wondering if it’s down to her helicopter parenting / anxiety over everything they do? She seemed concerned an 18mth old could climb ( guess she’s never experienced the cot escaping) he seems to have behavioural issues too from other posts but that could just be normal behaviour that she’s interpreting as difficult 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
So she's said many many times how pregnancy and there after made her gluten issues disappear then all of a sudden out of nowhere it flared back up after it disappearing for over three years, bullshit. . Convenient that it coincided with her wanting to lose a shite ton of weight. Her eating disorder is back in full swing.

The fact that she's restricting and body checking to a vulnerable audience and telling them what to eat and what not to eat and then telling people EXACTLY how much weight she lost is appalling behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad

mama.llama.drama

Pretentious wanker, runs out of the house to stand in the grass whenever she has a ‘panic attack’. I doubt very much she’s ever had a panic attack, just her own dramatic imagination.

And the nerve of her to say this stuff publicly, like the average person has the luxury of doing any of this. We all have jobs to go to Melanie. And not just flogging mattresses on instagram for a few thousand Euros, but actual jobs.

What should I say to my boss as I trot past his desk, ripping off my shoes and socks to go and ‘ground’ myself … where? On the nature strip next to the office carpark?!

She is so profoundly removed from the real world, it is astonishing. I would kill to see her have to manage a week in a real job.

I can’t imagine how Thomas puts up with her, he has to handle real responsibility at work … then presumably comes home to ‘Oh it was a tough day Thomas, I stood in the grass drinking tea with me socks off, between cold showers, yoga and bubble baths, and can you drive me to Tesco, we need Manuka honey and organic parsnips!’.

Attachments

Last edited:

Wills315

VIP Member
literally tit for tat 😂 he must’ve got the car because she got the wardrobe , nothing spent on the kids as usual.
To think of the lovely little bedrooms they could have done for them with that 2 grand. I am very slowly doing up my house and the only room I have fully completed is my sons. His wasn't even that bad, just not much floor space and it needed updating as he's a big boy now. Me and my fella done it all ourselves on a budget and his room looks amazing. Doesn't even have to cost much. But no, she prefers to have them all sleeping like the clampetts as long as she gets her carrie wardrobe.

• Heart
  • Sad

cat_follower

Oh she does love a bit of woo 🙄 first the cold shower then this. I’m suspicious of her pose in the cold shower story with her collarbones protruding. I used to do a similar pose when I was super eating disordered and way too thin, because I loved how obviously unwell it made me look. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t sharing her clear relapse into ED territory with her large audience and painting it as the result of healthy choices.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sazb64

Chatty Member
Just catching up here. Had a very busy weekend touching grass whilst munching on whole sweet potatoes smothered in peanut butter #formyhealth

If she'd shown even a tiny sliver of humility in the first place she'd have come off so much better. She's so utterly condescending, rude, obnoxious, and removed from reality. No one could possibly understand how poor Mel feels 😭 the fake tears and sulking YUCK I can't believe this is a woman in her 30s so embarrassing

Dearreader

VIP Member
If a kundalini awakening even existed Melanie Murphy would be the last awakened person on planet earth. She'd only loveeeee to think she was on a higher spiritual consciousness than everyone else.

• Haha

Loopulia

Something that occurred to me which could be common sense to some. But alot of the times when people move to ,plant based diets vegan or otherwise, they struggle to eat enough calories due to the increased fibre in foods. So people lose alot of weight fast but it's because they arent actually eating enough calories despite feeling full.

She is still breastfeeding and I wonder if she is just going to become skelletal and still insist she's living her best life. She is small atm and was saying her recent video she's still losing weight. Very worrying.

Honestly I think the body shots and underwear shots are inherently selfish. She doesn't care if it negatively effects people. She said people should go to therapy if her food video encourage fear around food and takes zero responsibility about how this kind of posting mentally effects people.

Its weird because she said before she stop what I eat in a day videos because it encourages unhealthy stuff. It's all performative at the end of the day.

Dearreader

VIP Member
Mad the way there was no nerve pain when she had all the extended family on tap on holiday for childminding but it's back once she's home and has to parent again it's back. She loathes her real life.

• Haha