Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills315

VIP Member
Aw I never get a thread title, I'm honored . Off to have a spud brownie and glass of shloer to celebrate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

monga

VIP Member
IMG_5988.png

Couldn’t be enjoying the holiday if she’s still religiously reading Tattle from the luxurious Tuscan valley .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

mindlessness

VIP Member
I don’t think Tattle allow FB links ( unless they’ve changed policy? ) here’s a few of her posts
Her online behaviour in FB groups like this indicates (to me anyway) that she's got no in person community. A loneliness entirely of her own making.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Child in the background drinking pond water. It’s “giving” that time they went to the beach and put the child facedown in the tide while they took selfies😅

• Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
Catching up on the rest of her video and @ 29 minutes 25 seconds in typical ignorant Mel fashion, she refers to the accessible toilets(disabled toilets) as "the wheelchair bathroom"

• Wow
  • Angry

mama.llama.drama

LOL I’ve sorted next weeks new bio for her:

Fib teller, bungalow dweller ✨
📍Munchausen, grotty house, parental over share, bad fashion, inept cook! 🔪🥔
Author of Utter Dribble 📚

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
As if using her kids for a natural cycles advert wasn't bad enough.. she spends the entire time fake pandering to her child, instead using it as an opportunity to eye fuck herself in the camera.

You are no better than the influencers showing their kids faces. You are still using them without their consent to make your pissy money, Melanie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

mama.llama.drama

The reason she feels *absolutely amazing* is because she’s just lost an enormous amount of weight, quickly too.

It’s a disgrace to be flaunting it in front of her followers, knowing what she supposably does about EDs. She just can’t help herself apparently …

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart

cat_follower

No logic in that wee head, has she not considered that her getting ‘worse’ covid 3 years after her last vaccine is because it was 3 years after her last vaccine!??

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Covid has just become an excuse to justify starving herself. It’s a complete misdirection. She can spout on about vaccines and CFS and random relatives that all conveniently have the same symptoms ( hysteria in the new pandemic in that parish), but it’s just a handy way for her to explain away severe weight loss.
It’s always a mental health problem not a physical health problem with Mrs O Rourke.

Between the starvation and the refusal at all costs to stop breastfeeding I’m just over here saying a novena for her bone density.

The majority of her issues could be cured with some cheese and a Valium .

Last edited:
  • Haha