Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
A 70’s car to go along with the 70’s bungalow :rolleyes:

Aren’t 25 year mortgages very common? It’s a lot per month for everyone at the minute Mel, not just the poor ol’ O’Rourke’s with their 2 cars, 3 bedrooms, grandad pad and sex in the city walk in wardrobe

Also stumbled across this in the description of her video of the house tour she did while trying to confirm how many bedrooms the bungalow has. She must be delusional if she thinks she hasn’t disclosed where the house is, she even gave us the floor plans ffs
Whilst pointing out the distinctive stone chimney and location beside a field 🙄 now there’s an old banger and electric car with tinted windows parked outside as a good guide.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sazb64

Chatty Member
I know I say it regularly, but genuinely are they thick?? They had months/years to plan their first family holiday abroad, and they pick a totally unsuitable location 🤦‍♀️ honestly dumb and dumber have nada on this pair of twits
Screenshot_2024-05-06-13-12-10-93_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Heart

mama.llama.drama

Reading here again lol
---
Surely a preschooler doesn’t need that much attention that she can’t take her eyes off him?
‘On the drive home’ …

LOL well we all know she can’t drive, so did Thomas pick them up? Her mother in law? Her father? A taxi?

Imagine being a 34yo married mother of two and not having the life skills to drive your kids to a birthday party without being picked up and dropped off.

The fact this is the FIRST time she’s taken them to a party without Thomas for moral support is downright sad. She implied she’d usually decline the invitation if Thomas isn’t available to come and hold her hand … wow. I know hundreds of parents, I am a parent, and I don’t know of a single one who behaves like that.

She has two kids, not twenty! This is not normal.

cat_follower

I love planes and used to think that pilots were so cool until Pilot Wife Melanie came along and shattered that illusion thoroughly with her absolute gobshite of a husband 😂

• Haha

cat_follower

Her changing her bio so often reminds me of how Very Important it was to get your MySpace info just right back in the day, and it got changed regularly to reflect your new cool interests and super ✨quirky ✨ personality

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The second half of that video is so fucked up I can’t even start on it. She genuinely believes that her staying at home deserves a medal because “someone” ( always a woman) has to be there to fill the dishwasher and that wouldn’t get done if she went to work. Thomas can fill the dishwasher too you absolute idiot. She talks about how she would encourage her daughter to not educate herself to work outside the home because you can protect yourself by not marrying the wrong man. The problem Melmo is that by the time most men reveal themselves as the wrong man you are already in a serious hole. Education and workplace training is the ladder to get out of it. Stop encouraging helplessness and pretending that divorce is due to women not choosing a responsible man.

A MAN IS NOT A PLAN.
Sorry, I haven’t had a chance to sit through it all yet - but did she mention anything at all about raising her son to be proactive around the house and use his initiative so that his future partner doesn’t have to prompt him to… empty the dishwasher? Because start with that, rather than pushing it all onto your daughter.

• Heart

Loopulia

Maybe because she’s there under terms & conditions 🤔
---
Still hasn’t sussed that kids are individuals and will not necessarily mirror their parents/ upbringing in any way.
She 100% is there under terms and conditions. She stopped drinking I believe on request from Thomas. They had a that massive fight when she was wasted so I think that's a term of her marriage she doesn't drink now. Maybe nonverbally but that's what it seems since she constantly acts like she's gagging for a drink when she talks about it.

• Heart

Loopulia

In the new story she's talking about getting a super king incase the kids want to share. Get your kids separate beds jesus christ 🙃

• Wow
  • Heart

Westeryonder21

Noticed a lot of body checking photos on her insta so came to have a read of her thread for first time in a while.

Like the swimming photo, if you cannot show your childs face what is the point except to post a photo in a bikini. And the insta stories of her wearing massive oversized jeans, like what the hell was that!? Did she need to be topless? No. Did it need to be so long? No. She just wanted to show off. Then the photo of when she was bigger immediately after. Then the photo on her page of the milk bottle but in feont of her stomach so it's a shot of her body, although clothed, when she could have just taken a photo of the milk bottle anywhere.

If she did "used to have an ED" she would know how harmful these body checking and comparison photos are.

monga

VIP Member
Mel has never worked a day in her life. She's never had to juggle being a parent with a full time job. She doesn't know what stress is. The burnout she's claiming she had that caused COVID and then this latest vague illness is just actually hilarious.

She has been shading her husband for years. Making reels about being a single parent, claiming she has no village. Her entire job could be done in a regular day but because she's lazy and has no experience of actual work... She can't manage her daily task load that the rest of us do while working full-time and minding kids. It's actually insulting.

She's probably did have burnout because she's so used to doing so little that the every day tasks a normal working mother undertakes seems like climbing Everest to Mel. Factor in the that she's no longer the number one person in her own life(narc nightmare) and she's buying followers to keep up appearances says it all.
The pity party is proof it’s all about attention and sympathy because she was called out

, those people weren’t resentful at all they were putting her straight about her misinformation, look how she turns off the tears once baby wakes 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Pacho

She has serious serious issues.
She obviously knew a photo was about to be taken & had to get the boob out because who comes over to someone and them in the middle of feeding their child to get a photo. Even a sinful bottle ! You'd wait until they are done to get a family photo.(I breastfed by the way so I'm not saying it because I'm jealous of the liquid gold Mel)

• Haha

mama.llama.drama

I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the *UPF free* bungalow during Hannah’s visit …

Hannah lives on UPF, Melanie has banned the stuff. What will they do? Will Hannah be allowed to order a pizza? Will she have to smuggle in white bread and chocolate cake? Were the potatoes a comprise?

So many questions. 😂

• Haha

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
She has one part time, very part time job and it’s too much work. She’s a complete joke. Is she not embarrassed at being that completely useless?

• Heart

Loopulia

If Thomas is going to use it to go to and from the airport that’s about 45 km from their house a day, at five days a week that gives them 22 weeks of drivin before they are going to go over the 5000km and invalidate the insurance.
I appreciate they are tight as fuxk but I didn’t think they were stupid enough to drive uninsured.
Why do they need a second car when she can't drive? Who is using the first car? Just seems like she's just saying bollocks to justify having two cars.

Jay5612

Anyone notice the amount of nutribolloxs/weird diet cultists that she follows? Some examples are:
-A woman who eats a diet of raw meat and dairy (@byashleyenhlish) who when called out by a follower for being an all-natural wellness account yet having lip filler, claimed her healthy diet made her lips bigger 😂

-Glucose goddess who spreads misinformation about sugar and tells people crap like not to eat oranges because they aren’t “natural”.

-Anti-vaxx conspiracy theorists like carnivoreshrink.

-Steak and butter gal, another one who eats raw meat and whole sticks of cold butter, she claims that it’s a healthy diet and won’t raise cholesterol levels!
Plus many many more cranks, liars, and conspiracy theorists.

This seems very strange to me that Melanie claims she’s recovered from her ED and yet follows so many of these accounts who are completely out there and blatantly spread misinformation. I have also suffered from an ED and avoid accounts like these as they obviously encourage orthorexia, unhealthy eating habits and misinform people. She says she is suffering from long covid, yet anyone who followed her during the pandemic will remember that she reacted with fury when follower suggested that she shouldn’t be walking around a shopping center unmasked during lockdown. She ridiculously claimed wearing a mask in the shopping center would harm her son’s development. She was one of the people downplaying the seriousness of the virus before we have vaccines because she wanted her pilot husband back at work. But now she says she’s affected by long covid she says it’s the first time she’s even thought about it. Says a lot about the level of empathy she has.

Anyone else noticed her covert love of following dodgy people?

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Does it have to be a certain type of grass I wonder? Does far away grass have more medicinal properties than garden grass? Has she ground all the grounding out of her own ground? Somebody consult the NHS there to get the lowdown.

• Haha

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
“we exist independently”

Lol hun you can’t go as far as Tesco on your own.
---
Thomas got a human tapeworm for a partner😭

Last edited:
  • Haha