Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
I love the “it’s very old” statement as if it’s just “gone away to die” ( not a thing) instead of the obvious - being neglected and searching for better shelter or attacked by foxes/tom cats/dogs. She should never have had animals she’s too selfish to care for.
---
Can wait for her to make her brothers wedding all about her. Will she wear white to the wedding like she did to the stag I wonder?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Dearreader

VIP Member
A husband home three days a week, evidently ferried her to her physio appt when she could've gotten public transport and still had the neck (lol) to state she has two kids to mind as if she was at home all alone. She's a piece of work.

Loves being unwell so she does.

Loopulia

Judgemental is her middle name…Some people can actually manage their money they don’t need to splash on papered ceilings ( in a house full of condensation/ mould 🙄) and walk-in wardrobes that nobody sees, including themselves as they spend all yr round in PJ’s .
That walk in wardrobe is kind of ridiculous tbh. Notice her spaces are overdecorated to heck and are overly expensive. Whereas the sitting room and their bedroom isn't. 🙄 someone with a clear spending problem for tack and somehow spends more on herself than her kids can't really talk about money. It's just so ridiculous she'd even broach the topic tbh. She's so delulu on how much normal people actually have and spend atm

• Heart

Sazb64

Chatty Member
Maybe she’s going through early menopause ? That can cause the skin sensations she’s describing.
Please don't say that.... there'll be a new year baby when she reads here and panic shags Thomas 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick

monga

VIP Member
70 quid for milk bread and berries? Did she buy a cow to milk or where does she be shopping? 😂 Does she realise how tone deaf she sounds. "If WE are struggling, god knows how you common folk are surviving " is essentially what she's saying 🙄
Exactly what’s she’s saying 🙄 Maybe commoners are more likely to spend on essentials, like dressing their kids in decent clothes with a proper bed and clean home, less likely to splash out on things they think are cool n quirky when they’re the opposite 🥴

• Heart

mama.llama.drama

Her weight loss is so extreme, I am not buying it for a second that she hasn’t done something drastic to lose weight. She claims to eat more than Thomas and her Dad. Unless she has worms, or an incredible metabolism, that just doesn’t add up.

I started avoiding UPF and most gluten and refined sugar at about the time she apparently did (as directed by my GP after being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease), and I haven’t lost more than half a kilo. And I power walk 7km daily!

Cooking from scratch doesn’t mean low calorie, it just means wholesome, normal food. It is no reason to very suddenly lose 20kg.

I can’t stand her bullshit.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

monga

VIP Member
Surely you can only truly be on board with something if you’ve taken the decision, not your husband? It’s just another problem added to her unhappiness list if she’s afraid to step out of line and have a glass of wine,bit like the three kiddie rule he enforced .Doesn’t scream healthy relationship to me, that’s usually warts n all.

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
I see Mel has changed her insta bio again (removed nostalgia) so just thought I’d pop this here in case she needs any inspiration (not that she’s a celebrity though she wishes)

Attachments

• Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
My god. Read through the IG comments and she needs serious help.

She chose long COVID as her latest illness as it's vague enough and still new, therefore not extensively researched, she won't trip over her own lies and tall tales like she has done with her prior illnesses (pcos for example) that just magically disappear to then be replaced with a new illness) There is nothing wrong with her bar a desperate need for attention. She has EVERY marker for Munchausens.

And the woo woo beliefs about touching grass and grounding yourself just further solidify how lost she is in her life and the only control she has is restricting what she eats so at least she can look pretty and slim- and therefore it looks like she has the perfect life.

She is very lost and very unhappy. I would hazard a guess at marriage problems. Bold guess but I'd say they are more friends than anything. She's was forever defending his height and metrosexuality under fake accounts 🤣

• Heart

Sazb64

Chatty Member
Always with the mingin bra hanging out 😫

She flogs AF links to fancy lace underwear, then continues to wear the same mankey bralettes

I'll regret saying this.... she'll get the tattle post notification and will be jiggling around in a lace bra later, soz guys 😂
IMG_20240514_155428.jpg

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I’m guessing she gets it from her mam?

• Haha

Loopulia

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST can this woman not just watch a movie? It’s so clear that she has no solid sense of identity if she is so influenced by the behaviours of money characters.

I watched Goodfellas over the weekend, I’m not about to make a reel warning people of the dangers of getting involved with the mob. Does she seriously think that every young woman walks away from movies like Twilight with a new perspective on relationships rather than just thinking yeah that was a *insert your own feelings* movie???
I mean. Teenagers do this... maybe Melanie is matching her emotional maturity level. "Normal relationships are boring" "I'm bad with spending teehee " "I've changed my wardrobe so you may refer to me as vintage domestic goddess now" *changes dress sense the next week* Its giving early midlife crisis teen mode.

Edit to add I for got the token midlife crisis vehicle dumped in front of their house now 😅

• Haha

Lolalolola

Ok so just catching up while watching the latest unhinged rant....

1. I hope that brownie in her story is non UPF.....

2. My eye twitches everytime I see those shoes- sorry if anyone here likes them but theyre the ugliest things ive ever seen! and this is coming from someone who used to be an avid wearer of ballet flats

3. Latest reel- absolutely not one single need for her to be undressed for the Buffy outfit reel..... not one!! other than showing how much weight weve lost.....

Latest video is fucking mental as per....what age is she? 14?? Healthy relationships are boring..... Ive been with my partner for 15 years, we have 2 kids together- do I want to kill him sometimes? YES! But I wouldnt say bored... We have sex every few days ( we dont and have never coslept, its what worked for us- no judgement there but if you do cosleep it is harder to 'get it on'), I still find him fucking hilarious and I have to say ive never sat on the couch thinking "Im bored"..... bit odd im ngl......

• Heart

Pacho

Jesus christ she's had the issue or whatever it is a wet week. How has she worked really hard for a recovery ? Didn't she just stop eating waffles ?

• Haha

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Sorry, I haven’t had a chance to sit through it all yet - but did she mention anything at all about raising her son to be proactive around the house and use his initiative so that his future partner doesn’t have to prompt him to… empty the dishwasher? Because start with that, rather than pushing it all onto your daughter.
Not at all. Just that paid employment is terrible ( for women) and that if her daughter wanted to use her 20s to stay in the house and have a man’s babies for him instead of pursuing money and investments that she would be fine because obviously she’d be infertile if she waits later in life.

• Wow
  • Sad

confusedlady

Tried to watch her video to see how much she hates Thomas and already in the first 10 minutes the editing is nauseating. She’s definitely going for the video essay vibe but she’s made it so chaotic and disjointed.

Also the comment saying they’re unbearable somethings?! My partner and I can bicker but I would never call us unbearable, what a strange descriptor for their relationship.
---
I’ve now continued the video and it feels so pointless. She’s just retelling her dating life story? She comes back to the same point constantly and doesn’t move it forward at all.

Shocked she’s a writer, she cannot seem to write a video script at all.

Last edited: