Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Mel has changed her insta bio again (removed nostalgia) so just thought I’d pop this here in case she needs any inspiration (not that she’s a celebrity though she wishes)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You get the impression Melanie spends most of her day writing paragraphs in response to youtube comments and crowd sourcing information on FB.
Between that and the constant bio updates it's a wonder she has time to be a parent at all, no wonder she needs a nanny for all the hard work she does 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she spend all day thinking about her body and health? She needs to get a hobby or job

Reactions: 11
Oh she does love a bit of woo 🙄 first the cold shower then this. I’m suspicious of her pose in the cold shower story with her collarbones protruding. I used to do a similar pose when I was super eating disordered and way too thin, because I loved how obviously unwell it made me look. I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t sharing her clear relapse into ED territory with her large audience and painting it as the result of healthy choices.

• Heart
  • Sad
So do any of us actually believe she ever took an STI test apart from that one time when she found out Toby was cheating on her?? Cos I sure don’t.
Also someone needs to stop her putting layers of blusher on her nose- never a good look!

Reactions: 2
I think she’s just addressing the comment from her previous STI ad when people asked was she still testing whilst married.
---
Don’t know why but I thought of Melmo 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe they’re both lacking in friendships 😂
Clearly 😂 Imagine going on a stag do expecting a boys night and that loon shows up. Wonder did she show all the lads her breastfeeding pics 😂 was poor Tommy not invited?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Clearly 😂 Imagine going on a stag do expecting a boys night and that loon shows up. Wonder did she show all the lads her breastfeeding pics 😂 was poor Tommy not invited?
He must’ve been if the grandparents were babysitting? I’ve known gay men attend hen do’s but never women on a stag, must’ve been a wild night with her sat sipping her Guinness 00 😂
Seems to have borrowed the props from The Village People 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah that’s why I said about posting under a burner account, the child seems to be wracked with anxiety about basic things, like makeup and toilet training I’m wondering if it’s down to her helicopter parenting / anxiety over everything they do? She seemed concerned an 18mth old could climb ( guess she’s never experienced the cot escaping) he seems to have behavioural issues too from other posts but that could just be normal behaviour that she’s interpreting as difficult 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart