Melanie Murphy #21 How to avoid a guy for 10 days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even 5 mins in to her new vlog -
"I'm not into trendy clothes". Yeah no tit
Going on and on about her fabulous new Sex and the City walk in wardrobe full of clothes she doesn't like anymore 🤦‍♀️ more money than sense. How about decorate your poor kid's manky room instead of replacing every single item of clothing that will simply never see the light of day 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Like something Olive Oyl would wear…Has she got a slimming filter on? The pic looks strange.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Well I had a look at madeleineolvia who influenced Melanie to buy the ugly shoes. I’m not sure who’s more annoying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's bent forwards to make her thighs look slimmer. She must think we're stupid or something. Seeing her body check after all she's been through is unbelievably depressing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Well I had a look at madeleineolvia who influenced Melanie to buy the ugly shoes. I’m not sure who’s more annoying 😂
She unsurprisingly also has a tattle thread. Very dull, hates receiving any criticism, & loves mentioning that her house is 'Georgian'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Serious Smelanie those are the ugliest bleeping shoes I've ever seen! Maybe you should get into trendy clothes because witch you ain't got a clue about fashion or style.

• Haha
She unsurprisingly also has a tattle thread. Very dull, hates receiving any criticism, & loves mentioning that her house is 'Georgian'.
British Melmo 🫤
---
Has to include a BF pic
IMG_5646.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought she was breastfeeding the younger baby for a second as well, I actually wouldn't put it past her "let's get some proper liquid gold nutrition into ya while your mammy isn't looking " 😂
One for everybody in the audience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These have to be the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. They’re also £80 / €93 a pair and she got two pairs, while the kids rooms are still a pigstye :rolleyes:
I bought a pair of these about 6 weeks ago. Tore my feet to shreds, still healing. Comfy flats my arse. Im going to scar.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I'd have holes in my own clothes and live off bread and butter before i'd let my kids sleep in a filthy room while I do up a walk in closet for myself and drop nearly 200 euro for two pairs of shoes on myself.

She should actually be ashamed of herself. Genuinely. I would be mortified if my family came over and seen my brand new walk in wardrobe and then went into the kids bedroom to say hello and seen the kip they sleep in. My family would call me the duck out on my absolute selfishness. It's beyond selfish, its neglectful.

200 euro shoes when she only goes as far as crèche to drop her son off. I suppose she can prance around in them in the building site of a garden.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
These have to be the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. They’re also £80 / €93 a pair and she got two pairs, while the kids rooms are still a pigstye :rolleyes:
She’s never out of pjs or leggings fgs why does she need to spend £80 on a pair of shoes 🤦‍♀️ then she’ll have another 2 kids and the clothes won’t fit her anymore and she’ll have to get a whole new wardrobe again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She’s never out of pjs or leggings fgs why does she need to spend £80 on a pair of shoes 🤦‍♀️ then she’ll have another 2 kids and the clothes won’t fit her anymore and she’ll have to get a whole new wardrobe again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She’ll probably return them after filming 😂Baldy held the sofa company up for a €200 voucher, I don’t think they’re as flush as they claim.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
British Melmo 🫤
---
Has to include a BF pic View attachment 2879137
I have absolutely zero medical/surgical experience. But I selflessly volunteer to remove said ovaries. I simply could not take this living in filth/shameless titty shots/beige diets/woe is me journey for one more child of hers 🙃
---
I thought she was breastfeeding the younger baby for a second as well, I actually wouldn't put it past her "let's get some proper liquid gold nutrition into ya while your mammy isn't looking " 😂
Poor baby is probably being poisoned by bottles of formula as we speak 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.