Melanie Murphy #21 How to avoid a guy for 10 days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gardens decided to sort itself out 😂
IMG_5682.png

---
I thought Baldy was a vegetarian 🤨
IMG_5683.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah yes the wonderful nature to be found in stray plants of oilseed rape, known for its wonderful effects on health like allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis and asthma. How pretty! How cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah yes the wonderful nature to be found in stray plants of oilseed rape, known for its wonderful effects on health like allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis and asthma. How pretty! How cute!
Don’t be giving her any more ideas to trigger her hypochondria,she’ll be on sneezing, rubbing her eyes complaining she’s short of breath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mad the way she could never cook nourishing home cooked dinners for her kids but the minute she's sick she's looking up nourishing recipes to mind herself.

Lecturing her followers about simple nourishing foods while she spent the most important part of her children's development feeding them waffles and pasta.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m getting schoolmarm vibes 😬 someone said she should add red socks to match the bow 🫢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m getting schoolmarm vibes 😬 someone said she should add red socks to match the bow 🫢
View attachment 2884870
I saw a qoutes saying Kiki delivery service which is my favourite cartoon to watch with my son 🤮. She looks like someone trying to hard to be a hipster..... what am I saying she is doing that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw a qoutes saying Kiki delivery service which is my favourite cartoon to watch with my son 🤮. She looks like someone trying to hard to be a hipster..... what am I saying she is doing that!!
I don’t know what the fashion is in Balbriggan? Maybe she’d fit right in, especially with the red socks 😂 she’s bound to get lots of smiles from the blokes at the school gates anyway 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I saw her wearing that in Balbriggan I’d assume she was a volunteer in period costume as a local guide or something, I’d probably throw a coin at her.

We knew her fashion revival would be good, but this is comedy gold 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So we have her as an amish wife, the girl as Ms Rachel...are they off to a fancy dress? What's Thomas and the boy going as I wonder? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seems like Melanie and Helenanderz are in the same influencers wishing to be health/fitness influencers... I wish they'd just keep it to professional people. To think its 2024 and diet culture nonsense still exist. The body checking and any excuse to be in underwear is low key cringe and just oh look how healthier /skinnier I am... There is nothing healthy about obsessing about every piece of food. Sorry end rant. Just feel like I'm being smacked in the face with body hatred recently.

Reactions: 9
Love how she wardrobe redo are all clothes that need lots of tlc like consistent ironing and hung properly.

The one who hasn't time. Who reduced her working hours as she has no time for anything has decided to buy clothes that require ironing everyday.

Reactions: 8
So we have her as an amish wife, the girl as Ms Rachel...are they off to a fancy dress? What's Thomas and the boy going as I wonder? 😂
Top Gun and Albert Einstein 😂
---
Love how she wardrobe redo are all clothes that need lots of tlc like consistent ironing and hung properly.

The one who hasn't time. Who reduced her working hours as she has no time for anything has decided to buy clothes that require ironing everyday.
As if she’s going to dress as Ryan’s Daughter to sit and watch Blippi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The outfit is absolutely hideous omg. But you all phrased how bizarre it is much better than me 😂 I cannot be dealing with influencers stripping down to their underwear and trying clothes on for the camera! It's absolutely insane. I don't know why she needs a "style" anyways? Like it's a bit cringe that you need to wear certain types of clothes to create your identity! I think it's all just an excuse to show off that she's lost weight from her 1 ingredient foods 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.