Melanie Murphy #21 How to avoid a guy for 10 days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
British Melmo 🫤
---
Has to include a BF pic View attachment 2879137
The feral state of her, wow.

Bad image management posting a photo like this only hours after dropping the video about being the vintage fashionista of Balbriggan.

This shows the truth of how she leaves the house the majority of the time.

It’s either this or Carmen Sandiego, no in between 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
are they clearing the garden one brick at a time too or??

why is there a hi vis in the tree?
She’ll go on the beg to a landscape company to clear the mess and get her da’s decking finished, doesn’t look like they can afford a skip to clear it ? Remnants of baldies bodged DIY jobs taking root.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
like why are there pallets and debris just thrown in the ditch 😂 how could you look at the state of that every day let alone use it as a backdrop for ~* aspirational *~ content about how blessed your life is. Never seen her kids (let’s be real she posts them almost daily) dressed in a nice outfit

• Heart
  • Haha
Must be her Tattle hour 😉

---
like why are there pallets and debris just thrown in the ditch 😂 how could you look at the state of that every day let alone use it as a backdrop for ~* aspirational *~ content about how blessed your life is. Never seen her kids (let’s be real she posts them almost daily) dressed in a nice outfit
The girl seems to be wearing her brother’s hand me downs ?nothing wrong with the odd piece of clothing but I draw the line at shoes , they need to be properly fitted not castoffs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What hardship had she? Why does she feel the need to invent “hardships” she hasn’t had? She married the easiest option, she had incredibly tolerant in-laws that not only housed the two of them but contributed to the house deposit, her father in law is renovating her house, her building a career was done on the back of HER trolling, Thomas was never long distance because she was up his arse following him around Spain for fear he’d get sense and see her for what she is.
She’s not the sequel to Angela’s ashes. She’s a spoiled completely out of touch brat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Only because it’s alphabetical order 😂
She's so triggered from hazels success with her first novel and now the release of her latest one which is being recorded into an audiobook and she's touring bookshops in America. Mel only promotes her stuff when Hazel is flat out on IG plugging her latest novel. I always see her do this. The jealousy is madddd

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's so triggered from hazels success with her first novel and now the release of her latest one which is being recorded into an audiobook and she's touring bookshops in America. Mel only promotes her stuff when Hazel is flat out on IG plugging her latest novel. I always see her do this. The jealousy is madddd
Notice how she keeps enforcing that Thomas is following his dream career , like she’s sacrificing hers for the sake of family, man seems to be run off his feet.
---
IMG_5661.png

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi-vis tree in bloom 😂
---
I’m definitely old school when it comes to parenting, this is Melmo all over, thought of her when it flashed up.

Actual tears from laughter 😂😂😂 waiting for the passive aggressive holier-than-thou post exclaiming "this is real life and I love it 🙏"

No pal, I have simply never thrown a hi vis over a tree 👌 get a grip and get a skip 💅 thread title?? 😂

• Haha
Perfect, she needs a skip to throw all her clothes in, make way for Vintage Melanie to come forth.

For a while at least, until the next bandwagon is ready to be jumped on 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wants a vintage style to reflect her vintage morals. She’s edging towards Homesteading content even though she’ll half arse it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She wants a vintage style to reflect her vintage morals. She’s edging towards Homesteading content even though she’ll half arse it.
Maybe she'll get some chickens to free range around the building waste in the garden.
---
Amusingly early on in the video she speaks as if her life was wall to wall red carpets pre children.

'What I need from clothing has obviously changed I spend most of my time with a one-year-old and a 3-year-old and not on red carpets like 5 10 years ago'

Also it's not the childrens' fault she doesn't know how to dress because she's never known how to dress!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.