Melanie Murphy #21 How to avoid a guy for 10 days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title from @rattleprattle

Recap:
Mel is posting non stop about how the Israel-Palestine conflict is making her feel, being weirdly sexual in situations that don't call for it, and shitting out some bare bones media analysis on IG.
They've recently finished the Grandad pad and are now working on a home gym.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I always thought it was Ruby, and the R checks out … but agreed it looks like a Y at the end. Rosemary would make sense.

Classic attention seeking Me-lanie to post this. Baldie will be pissed with her.

Reactions: 10
Would you not give your child a Peppa Pig or Paw Patrol cake, you know something they are actually interested in instead of something you're obsessed with and forcing them to like 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I always thought it was Ruby, and the R checks out … but agreed it looks like a Y at the end. Rosemary would make sense.

Classic attention seeking Me-lanie to post this. Baldie will be pissed with her.
Can't believe... Well actually I can believe that she would be so grabby for attention and speculation that she would risk her children's safety.

1)Floors plans of her house she shared in a vlog

2)She has mentioned numerous times that they live in Balbriggan.

3)Had her Facebook page public where a family member mentioned her son's name.

4)Uses them constantly in advertising and sponsorships and badly covers their faces.

How is she any better than any other influencer mother. She thinks she is better because Instead of flat out sharing the name she baits her followers with Easter eggs for engagement. Pathetic. Her children should come first. But it really is the Mel show.

Oh just remembered the time she had a competition and the prize was a facetime with Melanie and her daughter. So a chance to see Mel's babies face for engagement on an insta post. What that is actually called is selling your children. Sickening..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

She knew exactly what she was doing posting pictures of the cake with the R and Y visible. She could have easily covered the name better, but now she has an excuse to rant again and hit back about why she isn't sharing her kids identity.

Reactions: 11
It’s so blatantly an R and it would not have been too hard to cut that sliver of cake off if she didn’t want people to know her initial. Snake.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s Riley
Definitely not. You can see in this image zoomed in that the letter before the Y is another R (done in caps like she did for the R in birthday). It’s also way too long on the cake to be a name as short as Riley.

My nan is called Rosemary which is why that name jumped to my mind when I saw the cake, and tbh I think it goes quite well with the boys name.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Definitely not. You can see in this image zoomed in that the letter before the Y is another R (done in caps like she did for the R in birthday). It’s also way too long on the cake to be a name as short as Riley.

My nan is called Rosemary which is why that name jumped to my mind when I saw the cake, and tbh I think it goes quite well with the boys name.
This makes sense and would tie in with the sons nickname ending in ie. Ofc she would try and have the names matchy matchy. 🙄

Reactions: 5

Where can I read the posts about the boys name being shared on fb?

Reactions: 2
Where can I read the posts about the boys name being shared on fb?
It wasn't posted here what his name was when this happened. Think she also left a decoration in a clip somewhere with it that's where I saw it
Hint..(Star of *****)

Reactions: 5
I reckon it’s a bluff and one of two cakes, this one being Renovation Baby…Seems too obvious by the way she staged it, you can see she’s repiped the Y ,carefully constructed for the pic.
IMG_2732.jpeg
IMG_2735.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Not remotely a fan of Thomas personally but I can’t believe the video Melanie shared saying that she would send videos like that to Thomas when the baby was not settling and he was away at work. Like I’m sure that’s the first thing the man needs to see after a flight, a video from his narcissist wife reminding him that he is an awful father for working outside the home.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not remotely a fan of Thomas personally but I can’t believe the video Melanie shared saying that she would send videos like that to Thomas when the baby was not settling and he was away at work. Like I’m sure that’s the first thing the man needs to see after a flight, a video from his narcissist wife reminding him that he is an awful father for working outside the home.
I’m sure her da said he was walking the floors with the baby what would she need to send Thomas a vid for? She had support there!
---
This is lies too ,we know she only left the house when Thomas was home or on the odd occasion it was mentioned here.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What in the name of half arsed laziness is the latest reel.

Stand in front of of the mirror in a room with no lights on ☑.

Do mime impersonations of the woman on those late night infomercials trying to sell a mop ~jazz hands~ ☑

Stick Harry Potter clips in cos if writing her books thought her anything, shamelessly stealing some other creatives IP is perfectly grand ☑

Eye duck the camera through the grime on the filthy mirror ☑

Sit the child you’re protecting from the internet weirdos down on a chair for a weird forced parenting moment, so you can stick it on the internet ☑

It’s bizarre. It’s absolute insanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.