Melanie Murphy #21 How to avoid a guy for 10 days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pair of them throw out anxiety and illnesses like smarties because they don't want to do a day's work. Neither have ever held down a real job and are so bone idle and know it, the only way they can justify themselves to their online followers and partners by the looks of it, is to pretend to have a tit ton of "problems" that stop them from doing their jobs.
Both reading from the same script, for sure!

Reactions: 2
Ah yes, Jessie is a hot mess.

More than Melanie even.

Melanie at least has the excuse of kids making her life difficult. Jessie just lays around complaining about the stress of … doing nothing?

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_2024-04-10-14-29-10-73_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I know we're all different....but our children are pretty much the same age, and I have simply never forgotten songs I used to love?! Is that a thing?! And ratty PJs for 18 months.....well for her 😂 so grim. She'd put anyone off having children. Yes there are sacrifices. No you can't do what you want when you want like before. But there's no badge of honour for giving up on the things you love. Especially the small stuff like, eh, proper clean clothes....🤷‍♀️ We're still people not just mams at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s still living the lockdown life and dragging those kids down with her, you’d think they never went past the newborn stage by that statement.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She’s still living the lockdown life and dragging those kids down with her, you’d think they never went past the newborn stage by that statement.
My first thought when I saw that was that she shared purely to show she's wearing a size small. No longer mid sized (whatever the hell that meant)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That shirt looks like a jute sack.
---
She really needs to hire someone for a day personal shopping to actually get her to dress like she’s in this decade

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2867235
I know we're all different....but our children are pretty much the same age, and I have simply never forgotten songs I used to love?! Is that a thing?! And ratty PJs for 18 months.....well for her 😂 so grim. She'd put anyone off having children. Yes there are sacrifices. No you can't do what you want when you want like before. But there's no badge of honour for giving up on the things you love. Especially the small stuff like, eh, proper clean clothes....🤷‍♀️ We're still people not just mams at the end of the day.
my best friends sister has 3 under 5 and she made me want to have more 😂. It’s totally a mindset and support system you have around you. Melanie is a ratty bastard because she doesn’t allow anyone, including her husband to do anything. Her view of motherhood is that you lose yourself entirely and it’s so damaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know about anyone else but her new "style" is going to be comedy gold for me 😂
She really has grande notions about herself, with her coco chanel "that the rich women on the titanic wore" . She's living in a fantasy world. I can just imagine her doing the school run in a 1940s outfit complete with her Paddington bear hat, while the kids look like street urchins in there hand me downs and mismatched clothes and her kids bedroom is a bleeping safety hazard. She should stick to her fabletics gear . Would love to know what people in Skerries think of her, she must be the talk of the place. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loads of comments to catch up on 🥳

But just watched her Chanel reel.... Standing with her arm and leg cocked out to make herself look as skinny as possible.
And showing off the size small tag on stories... You couldn't be more obvious if you tried.

IMG_20240410_180507.jpg

It's called body checking Mel, no other purpose for standing like a prick, we aren't stupid 😆

Reactions: 14
Smelling like your fella's ma is questionable but wearing one of your MIL's little red dresses to a date with your fella is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Smelling like your fella's ma is questionable but wearing one of your MIL's little red dresses to a date with your fella is fine.
Her kids are sleeping in a shanty while Mel prances around an expensively decorated walk in wardrobe spraying Chanel no 5 over her manky harry potter pjs. How selfish can you get.

Talking about neglecting herself durning postpartum, she done nothing but pamper herself and decorate every room for her own needs while letting her kids sleep in filth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't know about anyone else but her new "style" is going to be comedy gold for me 😂
She really has grande notions about herself, with her coco chanel "that the rich women on the titanic wore" . She's living in a fantasy world. I can just imagine her doing the school run in a 1940s outfit complete with her Paddington bear hat, while the kids look like street urchins in there hand me downs and mismatched clothes and her kids bedroom is a bleeping safety hazard. She should stick to her fabletics gear . Would love to know what people in Skerries think of her, she must be the talk of the place. 😂
Not Skerries, BALBRIGGAN 😂😂 even better. I'd say there's whispers going around that she's the town "character". She sure is 🙃

• Haha
Thomas will be livid 🤣 she has a brand new wardrobe worth of clothes in mind and he knows what she’s like …

Remember the gigantic mountain of clothes she piled on the lounge room floor when they moved into the bungalow? Most of them foul, mismatched, odd choices.

She still has a tonne of clothes she doesn’t wear and frugal Thomas will not be pleased that she wants to go and drop a few thousand more on ‘investment pieces’ that will also collect dust 😅

• Haha
The fashion crimes of Melanie Murphy, truly the gift that keeps on giving 🙏

She’s never known who she is and it shows, always looking like a child playing dress ups.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One could argue Baldie’s fashion sense is even worse though, and will look hysterical next to Melanie if she goes through with her threat to dress vintage 🤪
Baldy never moved past the 14yr old street skater attire …We’ll not even mention the sister in the see through handkerchiefs 😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.