Melanie Murphy #21 How to avoid a guy for 10 days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she keeps describing her eating habits as "clean" shows its disordered. Absolute diet culture nonsense. If it wasn't about weight loss she wouldn't be going into specifics about how much weight she lost. Who weighs themselves when they are apparently as sick as she claims she was? It's so shadey.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her entire content since they were born has been about the kids🤷🏼‍♀️ what difference would maternity leave have made?

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t long going from preaching about not showing her kids faces on her platform to using her baby in a sponsorship beg post aimed at a tile company, grim

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'll admit I get a bit obsessed with tv shows and do love sex and the city but this wardrobe business is taking the pish 😂 why does she need to talk about it every week and don't get me started on putting a picture of the 4 characters on the wall... Screams "I wish I had friends"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This might come across a bit old fashioned of me but I still think it's weird she wants her son and daughter to share a room, I also would have prioritised the children's space over a walk in wardrobe and an office if I was lucky enough to have a child!!!!
I can understand if you have more than 1 kid and you have a smaller house so don’t have the room for each kid to have their own. Once they reach a certain age they need to have their own room, unless it’s 2 girls or 2 boys sharing, so don’t really see the point, not as if she doesn’t have the room either.

Reactions: 5
Cosplaying as a mid century archaeologist now is she.

You have to laugh, her recent claims that she’s going to start dressing in vintage style clothes. It’s going to be a damn train wreck to watch.

Melanie at home: 50 shades of grubby PJs
Melanie out: 1950’s dress up party

She is way too lazy to wash and maintain clothes that can’t just be thrown in the wash and don’t require an iron. There’s no way in hell she’ll commit to wearing A-line dresses etc on a regular basis.

It’ll go down in history as yet another bandwagon she jumped on, and then quietly forgot about five minutes later.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can understand if you have more than 1 kid and you have a smaller house so don’t have the room for each kid to have their own. Once they reach a certain age they need to have their own room, unless it’s 2 girls or 2 boys sharing, so don’t really see the point, not as if she doesn’t have the room either.
Tbh I think it just makes more work once you move them to their own space, the younger they get used to having a room of their own the better, more sleep for everyone.
---
Cosplaying as a mid century archaeologist now is she.

You have to laugh, her recent claims that she’s going to start dressing in vintage style clothes. It’s going to be a damn train wreck to watch.

Melanie at home: 50 shades of grubby PJs
Melanie out: 1950’s dress up party

She is way too lazy to wash and maintain clothes that can’t just be thrown in the wash and don’t require an iron. There’s no way in hell she’ll commit to wearing A-line dresses etc on a regular basis.

It’ll go down in history as yet another bandwagon she jumped on, and then quietly forgot about five minutes later.
There’s only certain people can carry off vintage clothes, it’s very high maintenance all round…She looked like she’d resorted back to the Little House On The Prairie era when he was swinging her round the wardrobe 😂
---
Can’t believe she didn’t remove this 🙄 she’s edited out some of her knickers the whole lot was on show earlier.
IMG_5470.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I just watched the part of her YouTube video where she shows the kids room and honestly I can't believe how disgraceful it looks. The mess alone is bad, I don't understand how you could film that for the world to see and not tidy up first? And worst of all is the child's bed being a mattress on the floor. Meanwhile she spends all the refurbishment money on her dream wardrobe inspired by sex and the city. Actually pathetic.

Totally agree that all her talk about clean eating and one ingredient foods being the cure to end all ills is just her eating disorder rearing its head again. Very disappointing that she would say all this knowing she has young and impressionable followers and she knows herself how detrimental disordered eating was to her well being in the past!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sure the kid will be more relieved than her , after being housebound for a fortnight .
OOTD ! 🤡

I can’t imagine setting up a camera to film myself looking so rough.

Then posting it! 😆

Not to mention the expensive couch that lives beneath a mountain of rank, old blankets.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OOTD ! 🤡

I can’t imagine setting up a camera to film myself looking so rough.

Then posting it! 😆

Not to mention the expensive couch that lives beneath a mountain of rank, old blankets.
The couch is looking more like the junk room by the day ,soon they’ll be no room to sit down 😬

Reactions: 1
Is there a reason she constantly changes the wording of her Instagram bio? It’s different almost weekly.

Does it get her Instagram page more attention or something? Or is really just that obsessed with herself 😳

She’s dropped from 122k to 121k followers too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.