Melanie Murphy #21 How to avoid a guy for 10 days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a reason she constantly changes the wording of her Instagram bio? It’s different almost weekly.

Does it get her Instagram page more attention or something? Or is really just that obsessed with herself 😳

This is prob what she considers "working". Spending everyday mulling over new wording for her bio 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sure the kid will be more relieved than her , after being housebound for a fortnight .
Re: her claiming, her two kids constantly fighting for her attention: ofc she is the main focus of her whole family. (I know, many mothers, probably most, actually are, but it’s just SO Melanie to point out that way, that everyone ofc courts to Queen Mel.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Re: her claiming, her two kids constantly fighting for her attention: ofc she is the main focus of her whole family. (I know, many mothers, probably most, actually are, but it’s just SO Melanie to point out that way, that everyone ofc courts to Queen Mel.)
Maybe they’re very needy like her 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could someone help me up of the floor, I've been down here ever since seeing Melanie's hat 🤣🤣 what a gobshite, walking around Skerries in that bleeping thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_20240409_065943.jpg

Crawling in and out of the toilet... Ofc she was. A sprain that healed in a few days... Miraculous.

I've never known anyone to revel in being as unwell as Melanie who also manages to heal in record speed. When the attention wanes the wee pains start niggling again and then she must remind people that she's not sleeping or eating all while her two kids slap each other for her attention because she's just that great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone suggested the blackmould could be responsible for her mysterious illness 😂
IMG_5496.jpeg
IMG_5497.jpeg

---
Baldy seems to be gaining sympathisers
IMG_5499.jpeg
IMG_5500.jpeg

• Haha
You can literally see her child's face in her recent reel... why? It's a closet video there is no need.

Reactions: 5
I call bs because both clips she could clearly cut them so you can't see her daughters face. The closet video it's literally just a shot of her child in the wardrobe.

Reactions: 4
She uses them as content ! far from trying to avoid capturing them when she films 🙄…( face is still visible 3wks later)
---
I shouldn't have found that last comment funny because it's a low blow to say that to someone's face. People have such brass bollocks on them 😂
She didn’t respond to any of them 😂
Tbf he’s lost all his bulk and the hair transplant seems to be failing 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t believe for a microsecond that Melanie is bisexual, much less that she has any sort of preference for women. Her entire personality is centred around appealing to men. I think she’s one of these straight girls who thinks claiming bisexuality will make men think she’s sexy and kinky and make them want her. She probably kissed a couple of girls at sessions in her younger years in few view of all the boys/men in the room for attention. Both her and Jessie love attention from and bisexuality is often seen as a way to get that. She’s a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t believe for a microsecond that Melanie is bisexual, much less that she has any sort of preference for women. Her entire personality is centred around appealing to men. I think she’s one of these straight girls who thinks claiming bisexuality will make men think she’s sexy and kinky and make them want her. She probably kissed a couple of girls at sessions in her younger years in few view of all the boys/men in the room for attention. Both her and Jessie love attention from and bisexuality is often seen as a way to get that. She’s a liar.
I think she jumps on whatever’s trendy at the time, I’ve never gotten anything that points to her being attracted to women .
---
Baldys still banished to the sons room , the portrayal of the wild sex life ( with either sex) is probably a figment of her imagination, both herself and her sister come across as immature giggly schoolgirls that don’t venture past the missionary position 🫤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Couldn’t have predicted this at all 😉
What has she done to her face? There’s that much filler there you can’t tell if she’s 14 or 40😬
---
Both of them must go to the same injector they have horrific Botox squints the pair of them.

• Heart
What has she done to her face? There’s that much filler there you can’t tell if she’s 14 or 40😬
---
Both of them must go to the same injector they have horrific Botox squints the pair of them.
Scary… looking at some of the big names and how dermal fillers have impacted them you’d think they’d give it a miss, she denies having lip fillers too, when her lips were nothing but a thin line in earlier vids.

• Heart
Couldn’t have predicted this at all 😉

The pair of them throw out anxiety and illnesses like smarties because they don't want to do a day's work. Neither have ever held down a real job and are so bone idle and know it, the only way they can justify themselves to their online followers and partners by the looks of it, is to pretend to have a tit ton of "problems" that stop them from doing their jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.