Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god that ring...it always shocks me how disgusting it is
With some peoples ring you say "oh my god, it's huge!" meaning the size of the rock. Hers is just large. I know each to their own and everything but I'd be horrified if someone proposed to me with that.

Reactions: 6
With some peoples ring you say "oh my god, it's huge!" meaning the size of the rock. Hers is just large. I know each to their own and everything but I'd be horrified if someone proposed to me with that.
Did he actually propose to her with that or did she pick it? 😱

Reactions: 1
Gaudy medieval Halloween costume jewellery. It's horrific... I screamed inwards when I first seen it. Horrific, just truly obstounded by the absolute sheer ugliness of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gaudy medieval Halloween costume jewellery. It's horrific... I screamed inwards when I first seen it. Horrific, just truly obstounded by the absolute sheer ugliness of it.
It's like something out of Game of Thrones 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I'm sooo glad I found this thread, I bleeping ate her and used to absolutely love her old-school GG threads... does anyone remember the era of her making fake accounts to ship her and Jack Howard on there or have I really been around too long 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I'm sooo glad I found this thread, I bleeping dislike her and used to absolutely love her old-school GG threads... does anyone remember the era of her making fake accounts to ship her and Jack Howard on there or have I really been around too long 😅

There are some old screenshots here from GG. Here from GG too... it was gold.... and her fake accounts defending herself and trying to imply there was something going on with her and Hannah Witton.

She has a fake Instagram account called MiloBLM that she uses to defend herself, compliment her own boobs and talk down to POC. She's never stopped using fake accounts... she even uses fake accounts to troll herself to look the victim. Bizarre doesn't even cover it. She even went on a rant using her fake Instagram to Jack howard promoting hazel's book and accusing someone in the replies of being hazel herself. She reeks of jealousy. Screen shots are some posts back. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Looking at her photos it’s so big and clunky and her fingers are so stubby she hardly wears it.
Just one of the outer engagement rings that also looks clunky (I would like the shape of it was a bit more delicate)

68B38E07-C8BA-4042-A6FF-D3B74166ABB5.jpeg

She had the wedding ring on a few months and it already looks discoloured

5326BBF8-35FD-45CB-A6AA-AC9DF5EA3590.jpeg

E1157104-80A8-43A6-A914-E54DB59F317A.jpeg

from the company website

• Sick
Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch her latest vid ,she's a birth expert now ,our bodies can do it all regardless of what they want people to believe ,plus a list of negative side effects of having an epidural and how lucky she is to have conceived this baby naturally ....and another undisclosed AD for surfshark...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She looks idiot , real talk 🤮

Yeah I don't get this post... It's supposed to be a dove campaign to champion unedited bodies yet Melanie is doing everything in her power to hide her body- tucking in her arms.... cropping out her legs... so all that is seen is a natural pregnancy bump.... and zero flaws because she purposefully doesn't want unedited pictures of her body on show. She didn't even try with that campaign.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I don't get this post... It's supposed to be a dove campaign to champion unedited bodies yet Melanie is doing everything in her power to hide her body- tucking in her arms.... cropping out her legs... so all that is seen is a natural pregnancy bump.... and zero flaws because she purposefully doesn't want unedited pictures of her body on show. She didn't even try with that campaign.
And it's quite blurry no? The level of melanie muppet's hypocrisy 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch her latest vid ,she's a birth expert now ,our bodies can do it all regardless of what they want people to believe ,plus a list of negative side effects of having an epidural and how lucky she is to have conceived this baby naturally ....and another undisclosed AD for surfshark...

Just watching it now and paused it to say that a fair few peoole are criticising her for shaming women who may need interventions and epidurals. There are women in the comments who've had babies tell her she's coming across high and mighty and Melanie thinks because she watched a documentary that she knows it all... wasn't it just last week she put up a post on Instagram about shaming mother's- she's doing just that in this video but as per usual doubling down in the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gosh, the woman does one dodgy "positive birth course" on the internet and thinks she's an expert.

Just watching it now and paused it to say that a fair few peoole are criticising her for shaming women who may need interventions and epidurals. There are women in the comments who've had babies tell her she's coming across high and mighty and Melanie thinks because she watched a documentary that she knows it all... wasn't it just last week she put up a post on Instagram about shaming mother's- she's doing just that in this video but as per usual doubling down in the comments.
Well mum shaming is only a problem when Melanie feels like she's at the receiving end of the shaming. Her way of doing things is always right 😬

What annoyed me as well is that when she did that 'radiance box' unboxing she was all like how she also thinks this is such a great thing and she's promoting it because people don't have to go out looking for brands like Caudalie and can stay safe/at home. Says the woman who's done unnecessary trips to the supermarket, the local cafe, her dad's house/her 'office' all through lockdown. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.