Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing to me the girl who continuously stated that she doesn't use her SM to talk about politics durning the repeal the 8th campaign can now suddenly @ political parties on her stories to save aer lingus... politics when it only directly affects her as per usual.

This attention seeky thing she does of pretending to show off her bump when blatantly showing off her boobs, vagina for attention is really quite sad. Not content with being pregnant... needs to prove her sexy status. Just furthers the thinking that she's in constant need of validation over her body.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Amazing to me the girl who continuously stated that she doesn't use her SM to talk about politics durning the repeal the 8th campaign can now suddenly @ political parties on her stories to save aer lingus... politics when it only directly affects her as per usual.

This attention seeky thing she does of pretending to show off her bump when blatantly showing off her boobs, vagina for attention is really quite sad. Not content with being pregnant... needs to prove her sexy status. Just furthers the thinking that she's in constant need of validation over her body.
“It’ll cost jobs” - yep like your husbands. Last in, first out. How about getting angry about the junior minister pay rise, minimum wage reduction, state pension age rising, the government changing the Dail speaking order so that smaller parties talk last and get less time, six homeless people dying in Dublin last week, Aslyum seekers on hunger strike and the pro-eviction bill that went through. How about encouraging your viewers to engage with ACTUAL things that matter. Selfish twit.

I liked that photo of her in the gym though. I think she looks really well. It’s ok to document the bump, but imagine what she doesn’t show 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“It’ll cost jobs” - yep like your husbands. Last in, first out. How about getting angry about the junior minister pay rise, minimum wage reduction, state pension age rising, the government changing the Dail speaking order so that smaller parties talk last and get less time, six homeless people dying in Dublin last week, Aslyum seekers on hunger strike and the pro-eviction bill that went through. How about encouraging your viewers to engage with ACTUAL things that matter. Selfish twit.

I liked that photo of her in the gym though. I think she looks really well. It’s ok to document the bump, but imagine what she doesn’t show 😬
YES YES to your first paragraph!

There was numerous petitions durning the pandemic to call for the government to intervene and put provisions in place for families living in direct provision in cramped living conditions calling for the gov to put procedures in place to minimize the risk of spread. Didn't see her engage in that. I didn't once see her challenge politicians on the welfare of homeless people durning the pandemic. Not once did I see her mention low income earners and how it affected them- the people laid off struggling to pay mortgages and rent. I didn't see her pass respect to those who passed away.

What I did see...

Her sharing how people shouldn't tear apart keelings ( a multi million shady corp) as they are sUcHhhh a good buisness- while they actively fly in people from other countries to perform extremely hard labour whole getting paid a pittance. And now aerlingus. Businesses will survive just fine as they are multi million corporations. I'm more concerned about the homeless and migrants in our country it's directly affecting but Melanie is hasn't a clue about the real people it's affecting. She lives in a bubble, in a rent free attic... she's quaking now that Thomas might be out of a job and she won't be able to afford to buy that big house on just her 6 FiGurE sAlARy. Give me a bleeping break. Tone deaf.

Cases again now rising and she's in the gym, restaurant with her cousin- mingling with her dad's household and Thomas's and apparently meeting " friends" the government have asked to keep a distance of two metres from everyone we engage with.. her trying to say shes assessing risk beforehand and is capable of making decisions? It doesn't apply when she is literally running all over skerries 7 months pregnant mixing with whomever she pleases..that's not accessing risk.

I've no issue with the bump posting- I take issue with trying to present it as just that, when I'm fact she does it to instead show off her boobs or literal vagina. It's not classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone here said that Mel is obsessed with working out and would try to jump into her pre baby size as soon as possible. I never noticed she got fit, she kept going on about working out and eating healthy, but she didn’t seem to make progress or become fitter in the last years. She always just sucked up her floppy belly for photos. Don’t think she ever adopted a healthy lifestyle, she was just doing some of the things that would draw more attention to her or more followers.
when she posted a photo of buMp at 12 weeks, I even commented her that the baby is a size of a tomato and that for example I didn’t start showing until 6.5 months pregnant. So whatever she posted up until now wasn’t a baby bump just her stomach which was never fit

Reactions: 2
Someone here said that Mel is obsessed with working out and would try to jump into her pre baby size as soon as possible. I never noticed she got fit, she kept going on about working out and eating healthy, but she didn’t seem to make progress or become fitter in the last years. She always just sucked up her floppy belly for photos. Don’t think she ever adopted a healthy lifestyle, she was just doing some of the things that would draw more attention to her or more followers.
when she posted a photo of buMp at 12 weeks, I even commented her that the baby is a size of a tomato and that for example I didn’t start showing until 6.5 months pregnant. So whatever she posted up until now wasn’t a baby bump just her stomach which was never fit
Yea usually first baby it takes you longer to show compared to if it’s your 2nd as your muscles etc have already been stretched with one pregnancy. Majority first time mums I know didn’t show until half way through the 2nd trimester. The baby is as big as a lime at 12 weeks your basically just bloated for the first few months so I honestly do not think she was showing either. I also think it’s weird that she hasn’t put weight on on her face she’s no puffiness in her face at all

Reactions: 2
I thought it was so embarrassing that she would post that about Aer Lingus and how they’re the national airline we need to help save them, but omitted the fact it was Thomas’ company. Like be more transparent everyone would have signed it then to help her and her growing family out. Don’t make it out as if you’re doing the country a favour posting it when you need people to do you the favour

• Heart
I thought it was so embarrassing that she would post that about Aer Lingus and how they’re the national airline we need to help save them, but omitted the fact it was Thomas’ company. Like be more transparent everyone would have signed it then to help her and her growing family out. Don’t make it out as if you’re doing the country a favour posting it when you need people to do you the favour
This exactly. You just KNOW if her husband wasn't a pilot she wouldn't even consider tweeting about all the people losing jobs in the airline industry- nevermind sharing a petition.

I mean ,call a spade a spade 😂.. Melanie doesn't care about all the people at risk of losing their jobs- she only cares that Thomas doesn't lose his.

Reactions: 12
This exactly. You just KNOW if her husband wasn't a pilot she wouldn't even consider tweeting about all the people losing jobs in the airline industry- nevermind sharing a petition.

I mean ,call a spade a spade 😂.. Melanie doesn't care about all the people at risk of losing their jobs- she only cares that Thomas doesn't lose his.
She only cares for her 'pilot's wife' status 😂😂😂

Oh, hi milo! 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her newest Instagram post 🙄🙄 she’s in for a major wake up call once the baby arrives if that’s how she thinks it’s always gonna play out

Reactions: 5
Her newest Instagram post 🙄🙄 she’s in for a major wake up call once the baby arrives if that’s how she thinks it’s always gonna play out
what am I missing? The one about it learning how to mind herself and therefore able to not give in to a babies demands?

Just watching her latest insta stories and her wedding & engagement ring are hideous no harm it looks like something out of game of thrones it’s so gawdy looking couldn’t help but notice it it’s really not subtle at all

Reactions: 6
Just watching her latest insta stories and her wedding & engagement ring are hideous no harm it looks like something out of game of thrones it’s so gawdy looking couldn’t help but notice it it’s really not subtle at all
they genuinely look like cheap costume jewellery you get discounted in Claire’s

they genuinely look like cheap costume jewellery you get discounted in Claire’s
I get everybody has their own taste but the less subtle it is the cheaper it looks in my opinion. I just can’t picture someone picking that out for themselves 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
Ah good to see Melanie on a social distance picnic with her friends. Oh wait..... they are planks friends 😑

Her friends want their privacy that's why we never see them - Melanies words... but she never mentions them even in passing.... curious 🤔

She's clinging onto his friends and passing them off as hers for dear life. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.