Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The influencer in the attic continues to thread 2!" could be name for thread 3 :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Melanie could work on her own version of “flowers in the attic” now she’s living in her in-laws attic with his parents and sibling down below.

we know she loves an original plot 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jessie B just made a video on Bisexuality. 100% similar to Melanie’s and she mentioned I felt so alone with my bisexuality and had no one around me who was LGBTQ+. I mean where tf was Melanie?! 👀 Both sisters use each other for content. It’s gross.

• Haha
Jessie B just made a video on Bisexuality. 100% similar to Melanie’s and she mentioned I felt so alone with my bisexuality and had no one around me who was LGBTQ+. I mean where tf was Melanie?! 👀 Both sisters use each other for content. It’s gross.
They are each other's recycle bin 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Melanie could work on her own version of “flowers in the attic” now she’s living in her in-laws attic with his parents and sibling down below.

we know she loves an original plot 😬
Don't you mean cowers in the attic ...from all she's offended :ROFLMAO: Virginia Andrews will be turning in her grave

"The influencer in the attic continues to thread 2!" could be name for thread 3 :love:
I 😻 this too !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The desperation on her Instagram stories.
Wow melanie. Stop. Just stop.
🤣😂
That Poor attic, I’d rather a boiler up there, bet the parents would as well.

D16628DB-784D-4F13-876C-17CEB1B64872.jpeg

looking at her grid post, she really isn’t carrying well. Not a cute bump.
Maybe I just dislike her so much I think that 🤣😂 or I’ve seen it so much it’s making me angry.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you watched her latest vid ,a full on fabletic's AD (not declared in the title ) with a touch of body dysmorphia is there anything she doesn't suffer from :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Have you watched her latest vid ,a full on fabletic's AD (not declared in the title ) with a touch of body dysmorphia is there anything she doesn't suffer from :ROFLMAO:
The bit where she was slagging people for saying they had seen enough of her bump and she should put it away - she’s obviously been reading here lol

• Haha
bleeping FABLETICS. THE ONLY REASON THIS witch UPLOADS ANYTHING.

I would sponsor her to put her belly away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bit where she was slagging people for saying they had seen enough of her bump and she should put it away - she’s obviously been reading here lol
Jesus would she be walking round that house with her bits hanging out in front of Thomas's parents 😬 they'd be glad to see the back of her in that case ..And for someone with body dysmorphia she sure loves herself..

Reactions: 3
On her new vid- I spotted in the comments her trying to deny that she airbrushes/Facetunes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she had genuine issues you'd see through her wanting to talk about them, but she seems to make them up as she goes along..

I noticed she was on the beg for the baby equipment aswell "just sitting her buggy watchin, what's the top buggy of 20/20 " then goes on to rhyme off all the stuff she needs .Won't be long till she's tagging pampers and water wipes and the poor baby will be auctioned off to whatever brand clothes or otherwise that's going to line her pockets.Or will she be true to her word and keep it off screen:sneaky: cue #babyfabletics :giggle:

• Haha
How long do you think she'll be filter free for :rolleyes: she's already insecure because she can't get her teeth whitened .Notice she pointed out the juicy mammaries :)

• Haha
She's now very defensive about filters because of a particular comment on her YouTube video yesterday.
When she said and I'm paraphrasing- how sad it is to see young people growing up with filters * while she continuously uses them * well then Melanie... if you are so concerned about the youth of today, maybe stop using them yourself? Ya hypocrite?

The only reason she's talking about it, is because she got called out. You aren't just using " filters" in your stories but also on your photographs and it's the airbrushing effect which doctors your skin texture entirely. So stop pretending when you say "filters" as you are being purposefully vague.

Anybody who has done even intro level photography and editing can tell you have Facetuned your body.The lies!

Reactions: 5
So, to sum up the video, she's a FaBlEtIcS aMbAsSaDoR and she knows more about pregnancy than anyone ever will and is having the BEST pregnancy anyone has ever experienced: she's cured of all her ills and is just amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.