Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was an American woman gave birth wile in a coma unfortunately she never got to see her baby ,she died shortly after .The pictures were terrible her attached to life support and the baby in a cot next to her ..very very sad..

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This, and where's Melanies common sense to know better? To say.. you know what? Its not worth the risk, decline the invite and EVERYONE would have understood and not taken offense. So many people are dead, so many suffering. There's a woman right now in Melbourne that tested positive and she's pregnant with twins.

These conspiracy theories she's sticking by are selfish... it's not just about her it's about her baby. Put the baby before getting your hair and nails done and attending weddings. It's not that hard. It's really not. 😔
YES! I know it can get boring just sitting at home all day and there's duck all to do at the moment, but this is really not the time to put yourself first and go out and socialize, not when there's an actual human being inside of you who relies on you completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is always a lot of mixed messages and anecdotal stories.. but the point is pregnant women are at a higher risk of catching colds/virus/ flu with more severe symptoms and while still an unknown virus and various stories on whether it harms the baby or not- the fact is, if a pregnant woman caught it- while it may/may not affect the baby(?) it could severely affect the mother like @monga said. So by protecting yourself you are protecting the baby.

So, there is also a question there of- does she think she's invincible?
That if she contracted the virus she would have nothing but minor sniffles because she lifts in the gym and eats Tescos finest organic,plastic galore crap.

Also seen she said in comments on the latest YouTube video that she will be using cloth diapers. I don't believe that for a second. She buys so much plastic in her food shops but is using cloth diapers 🤔 Talks about healthy eating but everything comes out of packets. Cloth diapers are quite a lot of work- better for the environment but not that she cares about that lets be real.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There is always a lot of mixed messages and anecdotal stories.. but the point is pregnant women are at a higher risk of catching colds/virus/ flu with more severe symptoms and while still an unknown virus and various stories on whether it harms the baby or not- the fact is, if a pregnant woman caught it- while it may/may not affect the baby(?) it could severely affect the mother like @monga said. So by protecting yourself you are protecting the baby.

That if she contracted the virus she would have nothing but minor sniffles because she lifts in the gym and eats Tescos finest organic,plastic galore crap.

Also seen she said in comments on the latest YouTube video that she will be using cloth diapers. I don't believe that for a second. She buys so much plastic in her food shops but is using cloth diapers 🤔 Talks about healthy eating but everything comes out of packets. Cloth diapers are quite a lot of work- better for the environment but not that she cares about that lets be real.
I think someone's said it in the last thread that they haven't seen a pregnant woman since all of this has started, yet Melanie can't even stay home from the supermarket because she doesn't know what she wants/needs and just has to come with.
Where I live, restrictions have been eased quite a few weeks before things were lifted in the UK/Ireland, restaurants and pubs have been open for ages, non-essential shops had opened more than a month before they opened in the UK again. Yet, I've seen exactly one pregnant woman since we went into lockdown. One. And that was at a pharmacy! It just baffles me why she'd take any risks at all. I'd rather say 'Oh, it did turn out that the virus wasn't as bad but I made sure me and the baby stayed safe anyway, just in case. Better to be safe than sorry.' (I'm not downplaying anything here, I take all of this very seriously. Just trying to see this from a more relaxed viewpoint here, which Melanie has as we all know) than potentially catching it and have god knows what happen to my health or that of my baby.

As for the cloth diaper thing.. if she ends up doing it she'll get tired of keeping on top of cleaning them really quickly. I think this is just something she claims she will do because zero waste is somewhat 'trendy' now and gets you views and attention. It's a great thing when people try and reduce their waste, I've been gradually reducing the amount of plastic waste I produce within the last year and a half and it's important for us to all be a bit more mindful with that. However, I was shocked when she did that 'Subscribers pick my skincare' or whatever it was called and someone said she should try reusable cotton rounds and she said she didn't even know such a thing existed. Seriously??

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can't believe she's said she'll be using cloth nappies ,this we have to see ..I can't even picture her changing a nappy let alone a poo explosion .When she's sleep deprived with a newborn a bucket load of crappy nappies is the last thing she'll want to face ,unless her MIL is going to help out ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think someone's said it in the last thread that they haven't seen a pregnant woman since all of this has started, yet Melanie can't even stay home from the supermarket because she doesn't know what she wants/needs and just has to come with.
Where I live, restrictions have been eased quite a few weeks before things were lifted in the UK/Ireland, restaurants and pubs have been open for ages, non-essential shops had opened more than a month before they opened in the UK again. Yet, I've seen exactly one pregnant woman since we went into lockdown. One. And that was at a pharmacy! It just baffles me why she'd take any risks at all. I'd rather say 'Oh, it did turn out that the virus wasn't as bad but I made sure me and the baby stayed safe anyway, just in case. Better to be safe than sorry.' (I'm not downplaying anything here, I take all of this very seriously. Just trying to see this from a more relaxed viewpoint!) than potentially catching it and have god knows what happen to my health or that of my baby.

As for the cloth diaper thing.. if she ends up doing it she'll get tired of keeping on top of cleaning them really quickly. I think this is just something she claims she will do because zero waste is somewhat 'trendy' now and gets you views and attention. It's a great thing when people try and reduce their waste, I've been gradually reducing the amount of plastic waste I produce within the last year and a half and it's important for us to all be a bit more mindful with that. However, I was shocked when she did that 'Subscribers pick my skincare' or whatever it was called and someone said she should try reusable cotton rounds and she said she didn't even know such a thing existed. Seriously??
I think quite a few people have said on here, myself included that they haven't seen pregnant people since the pandemic started. I totally understand with what you are saying on not taking risk even in the eventuality that it turns out not that bad- which certainly was Melanies stance when thousands were dying in Italy. In Melanies eyes in was never bad.

The cloth diapers are very hard to keep on top of- my friend had a hard time with them and gave up. I think she's taking on this eco warrior stance for thomas- him being veggie, him strongly stating they are not buying too much, nothing will be wasted.. it seems like he very much so has put a foot down.. Melanie doesn't give a toss about the environment... another bandwagon- more content for videos like you said.

Off topic- I have the reusable cotton rounds and swear by them. Worth buying.

• Heart
I think quite a few people have said on here, myself included that they haven't seen pregnant people since the pandemic started. I totally understand with what you are saying on not taking risk even in the eventuality that it turns out not that bad- which certainly was Melanies stance when thousands were dying in Italy. In Melanies eyes in was never bad.

The cloth diapers are very hard to keep on top of- my friend had a hard time with them and gave up. I think she's taking on this eco warrior stance for thomas- him being veggie, him strongly stating they are not buying too much, nothing will be wasted.. it seems like he very much so has put a foot down.. Melanie doesn't give a toss about the environment... another bandwagon- more content for videos like you said.

Off topic- I have the reusable cotton rounds and swear by them. Worth buying.
I second the reusable cotton rounds recommendation. Love mine, so soft and wouldn't go back to the disposable ones.

I really don't condemn anyone who opts for normal pampers - having a baby is stressful and they are just much more convenient. I find that it's often the people who are really committed to the zero waste lifestyle who manage to stick with the cloth diapers. That's why I think she'll struggle. Apart from the cotton rounds I've never even heard her mention an alternative, zero waste product. Not even sure she even still uses the washable cotton rounds tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Let her say cloth nappies until her kid has an explosive tit that goes all up their back, legs, feet and hands if the kid can grab their toes. She really hasn't a clue what she's in for, does she?

• Haha
While we're on the topic of reducing waste..
Fabletics ship their orders out in plastic bags. Each item is individually wrapped in plastic as well. Something to think about, Melanie, next time you try to get your minions to order their shxt :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s a really delusional person if you ever seen one.
pregnant women have to get a flu vaccine because they can die even from a regular flu let alone a new barely researched flu that comes from a bat.
She is just not what she’s trying to portray herself as, hence all of the contradictory feelings around her. Telling lies but the truth is shining through.
I can imagine her changing nappies and barely getting any sleep, she’d be demanding a medal for that.

Melanie's been reading tattle again... latest Insta post... but again she's clarifying that people were sending her DM's. Sure Jan. HI MELANIE!!

FYI -You are putting your baby at risk- needlessly going getting hair and nails done and attending weddings durning a pandemic is RISKY. So tell me how you can justify a fact?

She's referenced every thing spoken about here- attending the wedding, trolling herself with fake accounts.The cloth diapers. I seen someone bravely tell her in the comments that it wasn't right to be at a wedding durning a pandemic- she obviously hasn't replied to that comment. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
To be honest I definitely haven't had the same experience as some of you, I have seen loads of pregnant women during the pandemic. Pregnant women aren't on the shielding list and it would be even more isolating to stay home after everything is eased while pregnant imo so you have to do what suits you.
I don't believe for a second she will use cloth nappies. I bet she will try to push this whole earth mom persona when she has the baby but we all know that is far from reality for Mel!

Also her hair appointment was such a waste of time, she looks worse with that brassy dated ombre :sick:

I haven't seen many pregnant woman about tbh ,they are on the vulnerable list .l don't think being inside with 50 people would be recommended while in that category .That's why they're seen idividually at the anti natal clinics, they don't want a room full of people to risky..

It was fine for her to bleat on about being at increased risk due to pregnancy when she was doing an ad for dove soap...

Now how dare anyone say a third trimester pregnant woman shouldn’t go to a wedding in a country where the minister of health has said that a second wave could happen

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was fine for her to bleat on about being at increased risk due to pregnancy when she was doing an ad for dove soap...

Now how dare anyone say a third trimester pregnant woman shouldn’t go to a wedding in a country where the minister of health has said that a second wave could happen

And she's muting comments that disagree with her 😑

Commented on her post saying she doesn’t get DMs she just reads Tattle which is completely true and got blocked straight away Hahahaha duck me - HI MELANIE WHENEVER YOU READ HERE why do you lie to your followers to make it seem like people actually care about you nah no one cares enough to DM you their opinions stop acting special and do something with your life instead of reading here and feeing sorry for yourself even though majority of the comments and opinions on here are valid and correct, if you can’t handle comments being made about you then gtf off the internet and stop polluting it with your tit

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.