Melanie Murphy #19 Me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was remotely balanced it would be okay, but she can’t draw breath lately without demonising formula. You’d swear Aptamil was up there with crack cocaine 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What bemuses me about her formula snobbery (and something that was mentioned many moons ago when she was first on the breastfeeding smugly train with the first kid) is that her and her husband eat lots of processed foods. Normally people who are smug about breastfeeding online also are only the organic/wholefoods bandwagon too.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestions anyone?

Melanie Murphy #20 My breasts are down here

(As a riff on "my eyes are up here")

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her viewpoints on Instagram should come with a health warning
I was about to say...as someone who had a tramatic birth and had awful issues breastfeeding, I find her posts very triggering. I had to formula feed and my baby is thriving. It's not like we are giving them a carton of milk out of the fridge, formula is very well researched and developed. Also the people in the comments of her posts saying that formula is contributing to climate change. Why not make mother's feel even more guilty! What's the alternative, our babies starving to death? Melanie if you are reading this you need to step back and leave your breastfeeding info reels to professionals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was about to say...as someone who had a tramatic birth and had awful issues breastfeeding, I find her posts very triggering. I had to formula feed and my baby is thriving. It's not like we are giving them a carton of milk out of the fridge, formula is very well researched and developed. Also the people in the comments of her posts saying that formula is contributing to climate change. Why not make mother's feel even more guilty! What's the alternative, our babies starving to death? Melanie if you are reading this you need to step back and leave your breastfeeding info reels to professionals.

I wasn't joking either. I know many who beat themselves up over not being able to breastfeed because of reasons outside their control and spending 100s of euro on lactation consultants.

Btw I was brought up on formula and I'm not a mutant.

Remember she's got duck all else going on in her sad little life but her kids and breastfeeding. She somehow feels this is worth building her platform around. She's a pure c**t with these toxic viewpoints

Reactions: 10
Has she mysteriously found some mammy friends ? or was it really Thomas and her da 😂either way she’s still in her pj’s
---
She can’t even have a chat and takeaway because she’s a mudder 😂…I’m truly embarrassed for her 🙄 the acting won’t win any Oscar’s either!

---
IMG_7892.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She's a right bleeping moan this one.
---
Most of her whines are down to a choice. She wants to hero on and breastfeed... Stop whining Mel. You're speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

I can't with his one! Seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Has she mysteriously found some mammy friends ? or was it really Thomas and her da 😂either way she’s still in her pj’s
---
She can’t even have a chat and takeaway because she’s a mudder 😂…I’m truly embarrassed for her 🙄 the acting won’t win any Oscar’s either!
View attachment 2362576
---
View attachment 2362611
She's been reading here for sure! And like others have said, why do they have to be 'mum' friends? Friends are friends no?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's been reading here for sure! And like others have said, why do they have to be 'mum' friends? Friends are friends no?🤔
Yes , it’s so easy to see through these fake Insta stories, we know it’s only because it was mentioned on here she had no friends., why would she need a baby monitor when baldy would be lying beside the baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought she had a big night out and then she says she was in bed by 11. So she must have finished with her friends by 10? Why the drama?! I have a takeaway with my partner and go to bed by 11 on a weekend normally! What times does she normally go to bed?!

It is no life spending every waking hour with the kids, I love those couple of hours to ourselves before bed

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought she had a big night out and then she says she was in bed by 11. So she must have finished with her friends by 10? Why the drama?! I have a takeaway with my partner and go to bed by 11 on a weekend normally! What times does she normally go to bed?!

It is no life spending every waking hour with the kids, I love those couple of hours to ourselves before bed
I don’t believe she was entertaining at all , wouldn’t you at least get dressed if you’ve invited people round? They go to bed with the kids around 8pm apparently.

Reactions: 4
Not being funny she posted her first story of the day 6 hours ago, so about 7am. Granted she might've been busy getting the kids up but she looked as though she'd just woken up and she was getting a coffee. So what, did she have a 11-7 sleep window? That's *my* normal sleep/wake times. She's being so dramatic for NOTHING. Everyone has a crap night's sleep every now and again, it's not the same as chronic sleep deprivation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not being funny she posted her first story of the day 6 hours ago, so about 7am. Granted she might've been busy getting the kids up but she looked as though she'd just woken up and she was getting a coffee. So what, did she have a 11-7 sleep window? That's *my* normal sleep/wake times. She's being so dramatic for NOTHING. Everyone has a crap night's sleep every now and again, it's not the same as chronic sleep deprivation.
Either Thomas or her dad were off because she’s out shopping without a kiddie in sight .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.