Melanie Murphy #19 Me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope all you toddler mammies are taking note. Obviously the young fella of the famous author, breastfeeding goddess, teacher by trade, Melanie Murphy is way to advanced and superior to watch coco melon. She should write a parenting book for us mere mortals that formula fed etc. And show us how it's really done 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope all you toddler mammies are taking note. Obviously the young fella of the famous author, breastfeeding goddess, teacher by trade, Melanie Murphy is way to advanced and superior to watch coco melon. She should write a parenting book for us mere mortals that formula fed etc. And show us how it's really done 😉

Imagine putting your own needs ahead of your child's because you don't like something on TV.. my baby loves Elmo songs and I can't stand them it's awful! so guess what we listen to? Yep, Elmo songs. Because it's brings my child joy and that's more important to me than forcing the likes of queen down their throats because it's not all about me.

Trying to shape her kids personality into what she deems cool or quirky. Like trying to get them into Harry potter books and Peter Pan etc. Let them decide what they like themselves. She doesn't want them to be individuals at all just clones of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
God I forgot she used to say “I’m a teacher by trade” even though all she had was a BSc in Education (no PGCE or equivalent) and made YouTube videos about what she was eating and vibrators. Delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine putting your own needs ahead of your child's because you don't like something on TV.. my baby loves Elmo songs and I can't stand them it's awful! so guess what we listen to? Yep, Elmo songs. Because it's brings my child joy and that's more important to me than forcing the likes of queen down their throats because it's not all about me.

Trying to shape her kids personality into what she deems cool or quirky. Like trying to get them into Harry potter books and Peter Pan etc. Let them decide what they like themselves. She doesn't want them to be individuals at all just clones of herself
This is exactly what I was thinking... imagine being a toddler and having our own parents shove their 70s music choices down our throats... She needs to get out of the house more.

Reactions: 4
It’s saying “I give my kids screen time but I’m quirky about it”. Is it possible she’s evolved from a pick me girl, to a pick me mother? And in her pyjamas again, barely covering the crack of her arse, because heaven help us she’s not getting dressed for “work”.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That hideous tealight holder and her terrible taste needs to be documented here for posterity.
Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 6.12.20 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t her da drive ? I don’t think they’ve ever set foot in a soft play? It’s always places that are deserted she seems to frequent ,on the odd occasions she leaves the house.
IMG_7809.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t her da drive ? I don’t think they’ve ever set foot in a soft play? It’s always places that are deserted she seems to frequent ,on the odd occasions she leaves the house.View attachment 2358659
She needs to shut up about "2 under 3", it's not a flex, I'd guess it's the most common age gap?! One of them is a literal baby that can't crawl/walk yet .....you'd think she was herding cats the way she goes on 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 my kids are similar age, toddlers do not give a tit about rain. my son went out the back in his puddlesuit and wellies to play with his water table (yes....toddlers....😂) and I popped baby on floor with a saucepan and wooden spoon to play (NOT the ones I was cooking with ala Melanie 🤢😂) while I threw stew in the slow cooker for later. Am I patting myself on the back?? no.... this is life, we chose to be parents, it rains every second day, grow up 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why doesn't she take them to soft play during the week when it's less busy? Because she can't go anywhere alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm in the west of Scotland and if I only left the house when it wasn't raining I'd be indoors most of the time :LOL:

Get the kids wellies and puddlesuits and go have fun in the rain Melanie!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm in the west of Scotland and if I only left the house when it wasn't raining I'd be indoors most of the time :LOL:

Get the kids wellies and puddlesuits and go have fun in the rain Melanie!
It was a lovely day in Dublin yesterday and I'd bet anything she didn't leave the house then either

In her IG stories last week she was showing off the double buggie and looking at the wheels you could tell it's barely saw the streets of Balbriggan.

She could easily throw a rain cover over the buggy but that's too much for Mel. She talks non stop about breastfeeding whilst she hangs off Thomas's diddy to do just about anything.

She also isn't more than a ten minute walk from town. This is all tattle related. Everyone talking about how she never leaves the house and now she's trying to prove otherwise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What work does she do that pays very well?! Writers earn duck all and as for the Instagram shite....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.