Melanie Murphy #19 Me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only put out a vid if she lassoed a sponsor ,both herself and baldy were saying weekly novenas for the pandemic to end so he could get his wings again šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Baldy had no choice but to go back to pay off all that debt she keeps reminding him of.
Humble bragging...that's what she does. It's like everything she puts up has to one up someone else. There we go! I was trying to put my finger on why I found her grating and unfollowed her.

Reactions: 6
She only put out a vid if she lassoed a sponsor ,both herself and baldy were saying weekly novenas for the pandemic to end so he could get his wings again šŸ˜‚
Yeah. Sounds like she's pretending to make herself feel relevant

Reactions: 3
This is her reply to someone saying they are stopping breastfeeding for their mental and physical well-being. Talking about how sheā€™s going to get mastitis and abceses and distressing the child and how formula feeding is harder than breastfeeding because of bacteria and you need to be more alert in case you drown the child. How is that helpful? Why does she feel the need to be so condescending all the time?
415BC6D9-D86D-4B65-8621-B5E4938E4075.jpeg
0D307167-4B9A-4B5C-8ABB-CB226C46A854.jpeg

---
ā€œIn the wild babies would dieā€¦.ā€ Like wtf.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
ā€œFact that if more babies were breastfed then mothers and entire countries would save billions on healthcareā€.
Its not a fact. She spouts this out all the time. You are not poisioning your child with formula. Your child will not get cancer or obesity or asthma because did not breastfeed. Sheā€™s a complete idiot masquerading as an advocate.

Reactions: 13
God who could be arsed talking about breastfeeding constantly. No wonder she has no mates.

Reactions: 14
This is her reply to someone saying they are stopping breastfeeding for their mental and physical well-being. Talking about how sheā€™s going to get mastitis and abceses and distressing the child and how formula feeding is harder than breastfeeding because of bacteria and you need to be more alert in case you drown the child. How is that helpful? Why does she feel the need to be so condescending all the time? View attachment 2360353View attachment 2360354
---
ā€œIn the wild babies would dieā€¦.ā€ Like wtf.
We saw enough when she deliberately hovered over the word DEATH while trying to persuade women that epidurals and pain relief in labour was dangerous, even discouraging them from having their babies monitoredā€¦Sheā€™s dangerous!
---
God she's so boring.
Nobody sexualises breastfeeding more than her šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I refuse to read her massive walls of text. I donā€™t get how she has the time or energy. If sheā€™s so time poor and exhausted she could spend her leisure time doing things like watching telly or reading a book (since she wonā€™t leave the house without Baldy or her da). But no she has to write big duck off IG comments to randoms. Make it make sense. Even on tattle people rarely write comments as long as she does on IG.

Reactions: 13
Yet sheā€™s rushed off her feet with two under three šŸ™„
---
I canā€™t believe her daā€™s not even 60 and sheā€™s his whole life mapped out, he shouldā€™ve cleared off abroad and got himself a young floozy and enjoyed his retirement ,instead of being her comfort blanket and home help.

Reactions: 7
Yet sheā€™s rushed off her feet with two under three šŸ™„
---
I canā€™t believe her daā€™s not even 60 and sheā€™s his whole life mapped out, he shouldā€™ve cleared off abroad and got himself a young floozy and enjoyed his retirement ,instead of being her comfort blanket and home help.
God, is he really not even 60? And Mel's been acting like he's basically dead since before she bought the house and started building his tomb...

Reactions: 8
God, is he really not even 60? And Mel's been acting like he's basically dead since before she bought the house and started building his tomb...
Yes, she said on the latest house vid sheā€™d buy him a telescope for his 60th .Crazy isnā€™t it! Heā€™s still a young enough man.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Melanie acts like in order to make up a bottle of formula a parent has to make the feckin powder themselves from scratch, like a science experiment. It takes a few mins. If they were finding it "10 times more stressful than breastfeeding" sorry but that person's got bigger problems šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Christ Almighty the dramatics
---
She's the same with getting older herself, always one foot in the grave!

Next vlog contents: "And over here beside the grandad flat is the family mausoleum being constructed"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ā€œFact that if more babies were breastfed then mothers and entire countries would save billions on healthcareā€.
Its not a fact. She spouts this out all the time. You are not poisioning your child with formula. Your child will not get cancer or obesity or asthma because did not breastfeed. Sheā€™s a complete idiot masquerading as an advocate.
Thatā€™s the line I re-read a few times. I donā€™t understand what she means by that? On the NHS website it says:

• protect your health ā€“ breastfeeding lowers your risk of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, osteoporosis (weak bones), diabetes and cardiovascular disease (conditions affecting the heart or blood vessels)
  • Breastfeeding benefits for your baby
    Breast milk is tailor-made for your baby and:
    • contains vitamins and minerals
    • is always available
    • offers protection from certain infections
    • helps improve your baby's long-term health.
  • Breastfeeding also reduces the risk of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome), childhood diabetes and leukaemia.

I suppose this is what sheā€™s getting at, but it wouldnā€™t save healthcare systems billions of Ā£/ā‚¬ would it?

It would only save billions if every diabetes, breast cancer and leukaemia case were solely due to formula feeding and not to bad luck. People are not to blame for their childā€™s illnesses. Sheā€™s over simplifying it as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thatā€™s the line I re-read a few times. I donā€™t understand what she means by that? On the NHS website it says:

• protect your health ā€“ breastfeeding lowers your risk of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, osteoporosis (weak bones), diabetes and cardiovascular disease (conditions affecting the heart or blood vessels)
  • Breastfeeding benefits for your baby
    Breast milk is tailor-made for your baby and:
    • contains vitamins and minerals
    • is always available
    • offers protection from certain infections
    • helps improve your baby's long-term health.
  • Breastfeeding also reduces the risk of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome), childhood diabetes and leukaemia.

I suppose this is what sheā€™s getting at, but it wouldnā€™t save healthcare systems billions of Ā£/ā‚¬ would it?
Iā€™d love to know where those stats come from considering they donā€™t know why those conditions occur in the first place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.