Melanie Murphy #18 Not my fault it’s baby brain, my 1970s house is a money drain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on Earth is she so EXCITED AAAARREGHHHH SORTEDDDD 👏 👏 👏😍😍😍 about everything?? It’s a buggy. If I got that excited about what is basically a utility item, I’d have the men in white coats cart me away 😂
I imagine Googling buggy’s to try and snag as freebies is the closest thing to productive work she’s done in a month.

Must have her blood pressure through the roof with the stress of it /s

Highlight of her 1 hour working week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone watch Jessie’s new video? She’s giving out about the nurse that treated her in the hospital, similar to Mel. What exactly does Jessie contribute to society? She should be greatful to the nurse for looking after her instead of tearing her down

• Wow
Reactions: 12
4C057873-20CA-4EAC-AB70-D1BE7139DDE1.png

all the chat here about Melanie disappearing for the weekend and she posts this

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone watch Jessie’s new video? She’s giving out about the nurse that treated her in the hospital, similar to Mel. What exactly does Jessie contribute to society? She should be greatful to the nurse for looking after her instead of tearing her down
Jessie has her own thread here on tattle, not sure if you know. I haven't watched her latest video yet, but i'm quite surprised she would have an attitude about people in the medical industry, i honestly thought out of the two of them she was more clued in on how to behave.

This is her thread, it's mainly dead tbh but if you wanna view it ☺

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does it matter your top is a size large?? Are you only allowed be a size large if you’re heavily pregnant? Literally no one cares what size your top is, what an odd detail to put in.
Predictably shite behaviour from Melanie, all boohoo look at my body dysmorphia 😢 but duck my followers feelings, duck their possible dysmorphia, duck people recovering from eating disorders, I’m wearing a size LARGE because I’m PREGNANT, it’s so tight on me!!! Tee hee!

Almost felt sorry for her (before I remembered what a prick she is) with her tree falling down, by Christ she’s no having much luck with this house is she!

Reactions: 11
Who’s looking to her for consultancy style advice on social media? Vladimir Putin? I mean you’d be hard pushed to find somebody who’s social media is any less of a car crash. She’s not even on twitter?

The majority of those “jobs” bar the mammying ( did you know she’s a mammy????) are “things you do on a gap year”. No responsibility, no real training or expertise needed. You’d swear she was the hardest working woman in Ireland. SHE NEVER GETS DRESSED OR LEAVES THE HOUSE. You’re bone idle Melmo stop trying to spin some part time summer jobs into a career.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuinely can’t remember when she’s ever worked as a presenter or social media consultant?
It's funny seeing her list those extra roles. Like, for most people who end up as extras in those sorts of shows it's just a 'oh why not, they're filming nearby, this could be fun' right? It strikes me Melanie thinks they're more important or serious than that. But I doubt anyone will hire her off the back of a few crowd shots on Penny Dreadful.

Reactions: 17
Genuinely can’t remember when she’s ever worked as a presenter or social media consultant?

She was filming YouTube videos durning college and I never once heard her mention working in her dad's factory. Judging by her little list she was largely unemployed. Being an extra in TV shows is not employment by any stretch

Reactions: 16
If she’s done something just for a few hours in her whole life, it’s already on that list.
how many hours does she work on her blog and content, definitely very few.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was filming YouTube videos durning college and I never once heard her mention working in her dad's factory. Judging by her little list she was largely unemployed. Being an extra in TV shows is not employment by any stretch
Quoting my own post to add - Melanie has mentioned several times over the years that she was on the social welfare payment of back to education throughout college- you cannot work while claiming that payment so yeah majorly calling BS on working in her dad's factory.

SS where she admits not working throughout uni. Zero mention of her factory work.

Screenshot_20210701-113911_2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
You don’t get the Back to Education Allowance during the summer months when you’re not in college. You can either sign on to normal Jobseeker’s Allowance or work part time for the summer months. But I do agree, it’s weird that she hasn’t ever mentioned working at the factory before.

Reactions: 7
She’s insufferable. Why list the three extras roles as three seperate jobs? She didn’t list each of her books individually, or each brand deal she’s done or each “presenting” job she’s apparently been doing.

This one really annoyed me too. I don’t understand what she’s trying to say with the last line.

“There were a lot of extras I met who had been doing it for decades (men with beards etc, unique looks!)”

Men with beards in Vikings? Colour me shocked. Do men with beards count as “unique” looking?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.