jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So anyone got any tea on Jess😅

Lovely to know
C7446E3A-DAD2-44E9-8F70-232FEC8F0FD1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes both her and Mel should be charged with crimes against fashion 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can’t abide folk like her who try to re-write the past to suit their present.

She has a new man so automatically her previous relationship was toxic, the boyfriend was toxic and everything has led to this moment with the love of her life (sure she said that about the past relationship).

If I were her current boyfriend, that would be a major red flag to me. Clearly she’s fickle with her feelings. It’d be a lot more genuine to be like “last relationship went wrong as relationships sometimes do. End of” rather than completely disregarding it.

Great example of a strong and independent woman right there... 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched that relationship question and answer she did with her new boyfriend and to be honest she appears a bit unhinged, very intense anyway and he seems quite genuine..feel bad for the fella

Reactions: 6
I just can’t abide folk like her who try to re-write the past to suit their present.

She has a new man so automatically her previous relationship was toxic, the boyfriend was toxic and everything has led to this moment with the love of her life (sure she said that about the past relationship).

If I were her current boyfriend, that would be a major red flag to me. Clearly she’s fickle with her feelings. It’d be a lot more genuine to be like “last relationship went wrong as relationships sometimes do. End of” rather than completely disregarding it.

Great example of a strong and independent woman right there... 🤔
100%. If anything goes wrong with the new man it’ll be him who was toxic as well it’s never her

Reactions: 8
i've always liked her more than mel but at the same time, can't be arsed to watch either of their videos. her fashion and makeup choices are... choices...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really treats her job like a part time hobby. Uploads when she pleases, same with IG. Posts one video then disappears for weeks.

I was ragging on the bf in Melanie's thread. He looks fairly down to earth. How the turntables in a few months when she inevitably makes a video on him being toxic too.

Both Mel and Jess love to blame others for their own toxic behaviours and then shite on about how positive thinking and manifesting changed their mindsets. Imo, neither girls should be giving out relationship advice or any advice got that matter. Perpetual victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she may be aware of the negative response and is keeping a low profile. No doubt she will pop back up on YouTube claiming to have been enjoying “private time” with her new beau because she is eager to “keep the new relationship off social media”.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not judging the new relationship. Everybody is entitled to do what they like but just don’t openly ridicule the last one. It’s tacky.

Reactions: 8
I think she may be aware of the negative response and is keeping a low profile. No doubt she will pop back up on YouTube claiming to have been enjoying “private time” with her new beau because she is eager to “keep the new relationship off social media”.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not judging the new relationship. Everybody is entitled to do what they like but just don’t openly ridicule the last one. It’s tacky.

Was she getting negative comments under the video with him? She was only moved home a hot minute and was texting the lad, these "independent bad witch" sister's my arse.

All these bfs and never a gf between them.

• Haha
Anyone else saw Jessie’s new video?

She made a few valid points then went off on a manic tangent basically saying she thinks all young people should ‘take a year out’ to focus on their MH. Like what?! How many people realistically have the time and money (priviledge) to do that?! 🙄 I wish lol. Very sheltered girl she is.

I wish her all the best in getting her MH in order. She’s been having those dips for a long time it feels.

Last edited:
Video was very predictable. Not sure why the comments hint that the words are some kind of new and profound gospel. Recycled material...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The ironic part about her rant is I feel her mental health problems would improve a lot if she went out and got a job, same with a lot of these influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The ironic part about her rant is I feel her mental health problems would improve a lot if she went out and got a job, same with a lot of these influencers
Absolutely! The sense of duty that comes wuth a job is completely missing in her life. And THAT would give her purpose.

Reactions: 1
I never saw anyone try so hard to sell a vibrator in my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3