Melanie Murphy #18 Not my fault it’s baby brain, my 1970s house is a money drain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from @hallandoatmilk 🥛

Recap: was most likely posting here about best mate Hannah Witton under the name AnnoyedHobbit. Slating her for daring to work whilst having a baby. Imagine slagging off your best friend on a forum, especially about the non-issue of working whilst having a young child. Deranged behaviour.

Shilling the extremely expensive DropChef saying we should all eat sustainably during a global cost of living crisis when most people's priority is just... being able to eat.

She doesn't post much about her son. Allegedly.

Could not believe that someone could be named Deep, showing her and Baldy's ignorance of any culture that isn't white.

Baldy is still ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ugh her smug face makes me want to scream. She is SO arrogant! Her book wasn’t even magic realism ffs. It was an airport paperback with a bit of cheap fantasy. Not that I read it, but the blurb alone says it all. And the cover!!! Publishers always slap those covers on shite books.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
anyone who wonders why hannah witton and mel are friends? if i had the same fertility issues as hannah i would never be friends with someone with so little respect and understanding for other people's situation. surely their friendship is clearly to take advantage of each others fanbases?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
anyone who wonders why hannah witton and mel are friends? if i had the same fertility issues as hannah i would never be friends with someone with so little respect and understanding for other people's situation. surely their friendship is clearly to take advantage of each others fanbases?
Idk if I already said it but I have the theory that Hannah feels better about herself being surrounded by losers (ex: Mel, Lucy Moon)

Reactions: 13
Why is Lucy Moon a looser haha? I thought she was well liked?
i always thought lucy moon was a loser too to be fair. she tries too hard and follows every trend thinking she invented it. surprised that lucy moon and mel doesn't seem to be friends though?

Reactions: 15
Why is Lucy Moon a looser haha? I thought she was well liked?
You should come join us on Lucy's thread lol!
Like Mel she can't have a thought or an experience without making it her whole identity. She's also that flavour of influencer who constantly complains about being an influencer and being soooooo busy when in reality "work" for her is taking a photo of her coffee and shilling for freebies

Reactions: 14
Not Melanie commenting this on Keira's post about the positive impact of therapy on her husband. IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU MEL. Would be an innocuous comment from anyone else but this is so on brand for self centred Melanie who will make any and all situations about her.
Screenshot_20221013-212916_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not Melanie commenting this on Keira's post about the positive impact of therapy on her husband. IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU MEL. Would be an innocuous comment from anyone else but this is so on brand for self centred Melanie who will make any and all situations about her.
View attachment 1648788
She really is fully incapable of talking about anyone who isn't herself. Even when she's blathering on about her sonnnnn it's really about how amazing she is for incubating/raising him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s very quiet unless I’ve been blocked? Hopefully all went well with her antenatal appointment.

Reactions: 4
She’s very quiet unless I’ve been blocked? Hopefully all went well with her antenatal appointment.
obviously hope she is ok and that her appointment went well, but would not surprise me either if some imaginary, self-diagnosed illness is bothering her.

Reactions: 6
obviously hope she is ok and that her appointment went well, but would not surprise me either if some imaginary, self-diagnosed illness is bothering her.
surprised she's being so quiet she'd usually still shout about another imaginary illness .

Reactions: 3
I agree, it is strange.. silence on all fronts. Odd, also because the weekend is when she usually posts more.

Reactions: 3
Everyone knows that Melanie loves to start drama (about herself of course). I’ll bet everything I own that she’s holding off posting because we all know she was at an appointment and people will worry/think the worst. She LOVES being the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What appointment had she ? Was it the glucose test ?
I think it was a consultant appointment where she would find out if they were going to recommend a C Section or let her have a normal delivery.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1648788
She's not very self-aware, and clearly neither is Tommy boy. For if he was surely he'd have the gall to tell her this type of behaviour is not acceptable (ie the memememelmo style).

Reactions: 7
She's not very self-aware, and clearly neither is Tommy boy. For if he was surely he'd have the gall to tell her this type of behaviour is not acceptable (ie the memememelmo style).
If Tommy boy was self-aware, he wouldn’t have married her 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
0CDA902F-3C79-4933-9C84-FF7016466F24.jpeg

no doubt this is a way of Melanie trying to also get a gifted buggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.