Melanie Murphy #18 Not my fault it’s baby brain, my 1970s house is a money drain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how many of her alts she used to nominate herself for this award 🤔 personally I don’t think someone who actively shames people for using formula should win any kind of award!

Reactions: 11
Noticed she talked about her daughter (and referred to her as "my daughter") positively in comparison to her son for a change. Hi Mel 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is Melmo so obsessed with the Fletchers at the moment? First defending Carrie, then reposting Gi, and now Tom?? Bizarre

Reactions: 7
Jesus H Christ what the duck is she doing prepping food on the FLOOR???? Am I the only one disgusted by this? Like, feet? Floor? Bacteria? Louis Pasteur? Germ theory? Grossness? Disease? Yuck? TABLE? KITCHEN COUNTER?

JUST GET THE KID A STEP STOOL LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON WALKING THIS FORSAKEN PLANET MEL YOU BLOODY BOZO 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus H Christ what the duck is she doing prepping food on the FLOOR???? Am I the only one disgusted by this? Like, feet? Floor? Bacteria? Louis Pasteur? Germ theory? Grossness? Disease? Yuck? TABLE? KITCHEN COUNTER?

JUST GET THE KID A STEP STOOL LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON WALKING THIS FORSAKEN PLANET MEL YOU BLOODY BOZO 💀

The child has a mini table and chairs. There are zero excuses for it.

Disgusting. But honestly even more concerned by the massive sharp knife casually placed right in front of her toddler
Screenshot_20230314_120620_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The knife really freaked me out too. Mel had her phone in her hand, and we all know how fast toddlers hands are. He’s just not old enough to be within reach of a knife, let alone literally putting outside your own reach.
She’s an absolute weapon

Reactions: 4
She honestly lacks basic common sense it’s scary.
It reminds me of this. I personally wouldn't take the risk of breastfeeding my baby whilst drinking a boiling hot cup of tea. One slip of the hand or jerky movement from the baby and it's straight to A&E.

Holding it right next to the babies head too.
---
Double post sorry.

But I just spotted this in the comments of Gabriella (velvetgh0st) lipodema surgery post.

🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh Christ. Two Munchies feeding each other's delusions.

To those who haven't seen it, Gabbie calves appear to have a normal level of cellulite. My legs also look like that. I'd bet most women's legs look like that.

So it's funny that Mel's either about to convince herself she also has "a disease called lipedema :)" or she's pointed out that Gabbie just has regular degular cellulite legs like a majority of women.
---

New thread ✨️

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.