Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she thinks some movies hit harder now that she has kids, almost like she can't empathize with something unless she relates to directly. Is she implying that childless folk have lesser emotional depth?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Interesting that she thinks some movies hit harder now that she has kids, almost like she can't empathize with something unless she relates to directly. Is she implying that childless folk have lesser emotional depth?
In fairness I never cried as much before I had a kid. I think there is a deeper understanding of it that you just don't have before (personally anyway, not speaking for everyone else). But saying that, it doesn't make you suddenly a better person as she's trying to act.

Reactions: 8
In fairness I never cried as much before I had a kid. I think there is a deeper understanding of it that you just don't have before (personally anyway, not speaking for everyone else). But saying that, it doesn't make you suddenly a better person as she's trying to act.
Totally, I can see how things like that might make you feel emotional. I just feel like when Mel does it she's trying to push the idea that "you don't know real love until you have kids", which is just untrue and disrespectful to people who choose to be childfree or can't have kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Totally, I can see how things like that might make you feel emotional. I just feel like when Mel does it she's trying to push the idea that "you don't know real love until you have kids", which is just untrue and disrespectful to people who choose to be childfree or can't have kids.
oh 100%. She has definitely turned into "I respect your decision to not have kids BUT...". It's highly irritating and disrespectful. I don't think she's said it but she also gives the vibes that she uses the phrase "starting a family" in relation to having kids and doesn't see a childless couple as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is exactly the problem with Mel’s version of manifestation. Completely inane, utterly senseless and objectively bad advice.

“Just say it and go about your day”…. As you also save and pay it off as that’s literally the only way out of it. Ask Baldy.
Going to tell my friends with like £90,000 in debt from Uni fees to ~just manifest it away~

• Haha
This whole manifestation melarky really pisses me off.. I understand the idea of positive thinking and determination, but it almost implicitly relays the idea that if you’re poor it’s nothing but your own fault. Everyone can be affluent if they just work harder and *believe* - societal structure, limits to resources and just general unfortunate events/circumstances be damned. I’m not saying that everyone who finds themselves in a struggle should just give up, but this magical childish idea that all you have to do is wish upon a star and eventually you’ll have everything you ever wanted is insulting to our intelligence. It’s some serious privileged bullsh*t. Let’s be real: yes, working hard is important (not taking that away from her). Yes thinking positively helps. But so does marrying into money, having good health and an ample support system.

There are so many extremely talented people in this world who will never get any recognition for their work. For every social media plonker with a pretty face like Melanie there are many others who are much more talented who we’ll never hear of. But then again, I guess they aren’t manifesting hard enough - what a shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Me when Thomas is living long distance and Melanie's old jealousy rears it's head....for all the times she smirked at others.

Thomas feeling that presence...Melanie is everywhere you go Thomas....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah get yourself a pilot husband but get yourself an ugly pilot husband so you know he won’t cheat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me when Thomas is living long distance and Melanie's old jealousy rears it's head....for all the times she smirked at others.

Thomas feeling that presence...Melanie is everywhere you go Thomas....

Don’t be daft, she’ll be going on whirlwind trips to NYC every other week and having far too much fun hanging out with Carrie and having dinner cooked by Monica at Javu.
You can have it too if you 🌸 manifest 🌸 me luvs

• Haha
Yeah, she’ll be going to NYC loads, walking around millions of people with a toddler or two or three, how many kids did she say she wants.. it’ll just as glamorous and cool when they are all jet lagged and you never sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This whole manifestation melarky really pisses me off.. I understand the idea of positive thinking and determination, but it almost implicitly relays the idea that if you’re poor it’s nothing but your own fault. Everyone can be affluent if they just work harder and *believe* - societal structure, limits to resources and just general unfortunate events/circumstances be damned. I’m not saying that everyone who finds themselves in a struggle should just give up, but this magical childish idea that all you have to do is wish upon a star and eventually you’ll have everything you ever wanted is insulting to our intelligence. It’s some serious privileged bullsh*t. Let’s be real: yes, working hard is important (not taking that away from her). Yes thinking positively helps. But so does marrying into money, having good health and an ample support system.

There are so many extremely talented people in this world who will never get any recognition for their work. For every social media plonker with a pretty face like Melanie there are many others who are much more talented who we’ll never hear of. But then again, I guess they aren’t manifesting hard enough - what a shame.
100000000% this!!! Privileged influencers/celebrities preaching manifestation to their audience is bleeping dangerous!

• Heart
More crying selfies, more Sex and the bleeping City and more flipping pesto ‘inspo’. Change the record mate 😭

Reactions: 11
Reading her comments on the new sex and the city episode's and my god is she in need of serious help.

Why in every comment does she have to compare herself with Carrie and her dad with Big?😓 And having to bring up the look her Gran gave her before she died being like the look someone got going out the door to a recital. And more “if Thomas died” comments. God she’s an oddball.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her content is trash. Same thing everyday! She’s in serious need of help because it looks like she is stuck either in her past or a fictional world with hypothetical scenarios. Also, we don’t need to see insides of Thomas’s and Melanie’s noses. Please stop posting selfies, Melanie 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.