Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might think she is a fully functioning adult with a job and a normal family but looking at her reaction to the new Sex and the a city, anyone would doubt that.

do they ever cook proper food? Boiling pasta and putting a ready sauce on top is an upgrade from frozen food, but still not exactly a proper home made meal. And she shares it like look guys I’m making something nice

Reactions: 10
She might think she is a fully functioning adult with a job and a normal family but looking at her reaction to the new Sex and the a city, anyone would doubt that.

do they ever cook proper food? Boiling pasta and putting a ready sauce on top is an upgrade from frozen food, but still not exactly a proper home made meal. And she shares it like look guys I’m making something nice
And when she wrote I need to batch cook more often.. Sure, Melanie! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
This house in Rush meets all of her house descriptions, it’s a one level bungalow, it has a walk in wardrobe and an added conservatory. It has big front and back gardens in which she plans to be planting veg. Although I thought the price would be cheaper. But the house in Dublin area can easily go over 100k above asking price, so I won’t rule out that the house she posted before that was worth 540k could went for a lot more than that considering it had a lot of land.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
You can go sale agreed and it still fall through. She's still premature in my opinion in being happy about it. I wouldn't celebrate publicly until I had the keys in my hand.

Reactions: 9
@Chinese_whispers

Screenshot_20211210-110914_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211210-110903_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211210-110837_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211210-175824_Instagram.jpg

Her bizarre obsession/need to relate her perfectly healthy husband and father to fictional character's deaths is very strange?

Also her comments are so obsessive and infantile it gives me - I've so been sheltered my entire adult life that I have zero real life experiences or friendships so idolize something totally unattainable. Her narc brain, however tells her it'll all fall into her lap once she makes a pic monkey vision board.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s kinda sad that she has no friends to fangirl over this Sex and the City stuff with so she’s impulsively decided to post a whole insta post just to rant on about it to strangers even after saying she wouldn’t til the season was over. Girl needs to get out more.

The ugly crying selfies are doing my head in too. I simply cannot fathom why anybody would choose to take a picture of themselves like that

“Thank God for the moment with the flowers” 😂 Jesus Christ, get a grip woman.

Reactions: 4
This house in Rush meets all of her house descriptions, it’s a one level bungalow, it has a walk in wardrobe and an added conservatory. It has big front and back gardens in which she plans to be planting veg. Although I thought the price would be cheaper. But the house in Dublin area can easily go over 100k above asking price, so I won’t rule out that the house she posted before that was worth 540k could went for a lot more than that considering it had a lot of land.
They also sought planning retention in October which lines up with when Melanie found out they had a structure that had no planning on it.
She could be waiting months for that to go through

Reactions: 2
So I’m curious you lovely (and actually often medically educated) ‘trolls’, her birthing story just came up on my YouTube recommended and I forced myself through a few seconds of the preview thing.
She says that she had “forceps with no informed consent”, is that actually a thing or is she talking out her arse as usual?
By her specifying ‘informed consent’ it makes me think there was consent just not ‘informed’, but either way is that something that’s required?
I have no idea as I don’t have kids and my mum only had c-sections.
I would just assume that the medical staff are trying to get the baby out and safe, so wouldn’t give her an information pamphlet and a form to sign.
I haven’t even watched the whole video because I cannot stomach her 😅

What's up with Jess does anyone know ? Typical Mel only shares her sisters story when she's miserable/ going through something. I assume she'll be inviting her baby sis up to spend Christmas together so ?!

Reactions: 1
So I’m curious you lovely (and actually often medically educated) ‘trolls’, her birthing story just came up on my YouTube recommended and I forced myself through a few seconds of the preview thing.
She says that she had “forceps with no informed consent”, is that actually a thing or is she talking out her arse as usual?
By her specifying ‘informed consent’ it makes me think there was consent just not ‘informed’, but either way is that something that’s required?
I have no idea as I don’t have kids and my mum only had c-sections.
I would just assume that the medical staff are trying to get the baby out and safe, so wouldn’t give her an information pamphlet and a form to sign.
I haven’t even watched the whole video because I cannot stomach her 😅
‘Informed consent’ is something that came up a lot in the positive birth company course. The woman places a lot of importance (rightly so) on those giving birth being in control so they have the most positive birth experience possible. This means being able to give informed consent regarding their birth preferences before and during labour. Informed consent is understanding what is happening and saying being confident in saying yes or no to it. PBC is very big on letting your body be in control of the labour and it should be able to give birth on its own. However another part of PBC is accepting that your preferences might not always work because labour is unpredictable but being informed allows you to consent to what is needed and still feel in control. Unfortunately Melanie is ignorant and seemingly just decided ‘I want an unmedicated birth’ (because birth is so easy if you just manifest it that way) and didn’t inform herself on what interventions might be necessary.

I reckon Mel had been pushing for a long time and they said we need to get the baby out with forceps. In those moments medical staff will explain as much as they can and ask for consent from the person labouring or their birth partner. But lets face it, if they need to get the baby out they will do whatever is necessary to keep the mother and baby safe and alive. Most people would agree that when in labour you will agree to anything to make sure your baby is safely delivered - Melanie is not one of those people. She believes she should be valued above her baby.

Melanie probably said yes to forceps and then decided after she wasn’t fully informed. Her whole birth story is a twisted account to make the medical staff look bad. I wasn’t there but in the video it looked as if Thomas wasn’t fully agreeing with her account of what happened at times. If she’d said no to forceps they’d have had to do something else (potentially a section) and she wouldn’t have been happy with that either. Melanie wanted to say she had an unmedicated birth with no medical intervention so she could bring that up at every possible opportunity and lord it over other mothers forever. It didn’t happen that way so she’s not happy about it and will blame everyone else to make herself feel better.

Reactions: 16
‘Informed consent’ is something that came up a lot in the positive birth company course. The woman places a lot of importance (rightly so) on those giving birth being in control so they have the most positive birth experience possible. This means being able to give informed consent regarding their birth preferences before and during labour. Informed consent is understanding what is happening and saying being confident in saying yes or no to it. PBC is very big on letting your body be in control of the labour and it should be able to give birth on its own. However another part of PBC is accepting that your preferences might not always work because labour is unpredictable but being informed allows you to consent to what is needed and still feel in control. Unfortunately Melanie is ignorant and seemingly just decided ‘I want an unmedicated birth’ (because birth is so easy if you just manifest it that way) and didn’t inform herself on what interventions might be necessary.

I reckon Mel had been pushing for a long time and they said we need to get the baby out with forceps. In those moments medical staff will explain as much as they can and ask for consent from the person labouring or their birth partner. But lets face it, if they need to get the baby out they will do whatever is necessary to keep the mother and baby safe and alive. Most people would agree that when in labour you will agree to anything to make sure your baby is safely delivered - Melanie is not one of those people. She believes she should be valued above her baby.

Melanie probably said yes to forceps and then decided after she wasn’t fully informed. Her whole birth story is a twisted account to make the medical staff look bad. I wasn’t there but in the video it looked as if Thomas wasn’t fully agreeing with her account of what happened at times. If she’d said no to forceps they’d have had to do something else (potentially a section) and she wouldn’t have been happy with that either. Melanie wanted to say she had an unmedicated birth with no medical intervention so she could bring that up at every possible opportunity and lord it over other mothers forever. It didn’t happen that way so she’s not happy about it and will blame everyone else to make herself feel better.
That’s really helpful thank you! And yeah absolutely, Mel thinks she’s knows better than anyone else including medical staff 🙄

That’s really helpful thank you! And yeah absolutely, Mel thinks she’s knows better than anyone else including medical staff 🙄
Yes, she always knows better and never questions her delusional judgement. She knows better about birth than medical staff. She knows better than governments around the world how to deal with covid. She knows how to better do things she’s never done.

Reactions: 5
Where I live I think forceps is not in use anymore, aanyway I had to give birth with the help of a vacuum extractor and of course they don't ask you to sign or they don't explain every detail, but for sure if I said no they would have found something else to do, most likely a c section so i was actually super glad that they did go above and beyond to avoid me a c section.
Melanie should really have a talk with normal people because it would change her perspective: she was not robbed of a unmedicated birth, she was given the chance to do a vaginal delivery.

Reactions: 9
I feel like she is trying to give away where she lives just so she can complain later that she was stalked. Exactly how she does it with her child. Just dropping little hints 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I feel like she is trying to give away where she lives just so she can complain later that she was stalked. Exactly how she does it with her child. Just dropping little hints 🕵🏻‍♀️
Doubt anyone would care to stalk her, but she dreams she was that big of a celebrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.