Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes again using ‘mental health’ as a cover to bash covid restrictions. Do these people not realise they are doing the exact same thing they accuse the media of - fear mongering a mental health crisis with no data to back up the claim. I have no doubt restrictions have been tough on everyone, I’m tired of them too but to spout out this nonsense, feigning concern for people while conveniently ignoring the 500 people sick with covid in hospital right now and the medical staff looking after them, just disgusts me. Just be honest and stop pretending you care about people’s health.
I hate this attitude too! If they really do care about people’s MH so much what about the vulnerable people who have to be extra careful because of idiots like Mel breaking restrictions? Or the bereaved who have lost loved ones, or those struggling with long COVID and the effect it has on their lives, the NHS workers risking their health as well as being pushed to the limits by the workload.
But of course Mel doesn’t care about the above because it doesn’t apply to her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good god does she ever shut the duck up. Going on and on about how kids are ‘terrified’ of going into schools with masks. Claiming mothers are “begging” her to speak out! The delusions of grandeur are incredible. I had to try so hard not to reply to her because there’s just no point but she is such an utter dick. She really thinks she’s saving the world!

And edited to add - she is inspired to learn more about the north of Ireland?! Why is she acting like she’s had no idea about Irish identity in the north

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
^^^Let us all remember that this is the same Mel who went out of her way to tell everyone what a massive Shinner she was at the last election. 😷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Good god does she ever shut the duck up. Going on and on about how kids are ‘terrified’ of going into schools with masks. Claiming mothers are “begging” her to speak out! The delusions of grandeur are incredible. I had to try so hard not to reply to her because there’s just no point but she is such an utter dick. She really thinks she’s saving the world!

And edited to add - she is inspired to learn more about the north of Ireland?! Why is she acting like she’s had no idea about Irish identity in the north
I'm from the UK, and have never learnt irish history in school but would still not say what Mel said! Like I met people at Uni from Belfast who were talking about bomb threats as if they were a normal occurrence, and they happened well past the official end of the troubles. Mel is over 30, she should have some idea of what was happening in her country when she was a child!

Reactions: 11
Irish identity is still a very current issue in Ireland, both the north and south, including views on the reunification of Ireland etc, and whether people in the north identify as Brits or Irish so she’s really got absolutely no excuse for being so ignorant. And although I shouldn’t be surprised, being big into her Irish identity was a huge part of her brand at one point. I just don’t believe it’s never been discussed with her friends and family!

Reactions: 13
Anyone who says kids wearing a mask to school is child abuse have a very slim idea of what constitutes child abuse and has had a very easy life.

I said what I said 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 41

I'm a teacher, masks are currently a novelty for the children aged 9-12 who have to wear them. Will she ever duck off

Reactions: 15
Anyone who says kids wearing a mask to school is child abuse have a very slim idea of what constitutes child abuse and has had a very easy life.

I said what I said 😂
One thousand per cent.

It’s the same as people making comparisons to the Holocaust. Could they just not.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shouldn’t all those covid posts in her stories have a vaccine banner under them? The white ones that point people in the direction of actual science?

What is going on with her stories this evening anyways? It’s flitting from inspirational mom quotes, to food. No train of thought whatsover. Is she spamming to make the anti vaccine content less in terms of her overall story?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why Mel feels she has any right to comment is beyond me. She's so far removed from this issue. Doesn't have a school aged child yet, doesn't work in a relevent field, doesn't have any relevant education or experience. Her so called "teaching degree" doesn't allow her to teach young children. What does she think she's adding to the conversation other than "I'm mad about this thing that doesn't have anything to do with me." She can go to restaurants now so she needs to find new reasons to complain I guess.

I do agree with her about the media's representation of the omicron variant though. It's overdramatic and often out of context.

All this mask talk comes from a person, who, 20 months into a global pandemic, wears her mask like this.
Screenshot_20211206-165321.png

Shocker, I know. That she doesn't put her mask on properly at the grocery store. What a shocker. And the brand tagging is just off the charts lately.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I genuinely think she’s one of the most wilfully ignorant people going. I can’t deal with her at all.

All this mask talk comes from a person, who, 20 months into a global pandemic, wears her mask like this.
View attachment 909060

Shocker, I know. That she doesn't put her mask on properly at the grocery store. What a shocker. And the brand tagging is just off the charts lately.
And she has the audacity to post it publicly, like it is obvious she does not care about restrictions or the hardship some people are going through. All she cares is herself.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 909060

She’s dressed like she’s going to rob the place

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else disgusted to hear her refer to Covid as “schmovid” as if it’s all just one big joke and not actually bleeping killing people? Just smacks of “oh it doesn’t affect me so who gives a tit… wah wah wah I’m fed up hearing about it! Let’s get back to flashing my tits!”

A slap in the face to the many hundreds of thousands of people in your own country who have been affected by this very real pandemic MEL; the deceased, their families and loved ones, the vulnerable, those with long covid, health workers pushed to the brink and people genuinely bleeping struggling, unlike you, you attic-dwelling troll.

What a selfish, inconsiderate, narcissistic, DELUSIONAL mess of a human. I can’t even watch her for the laugh anymore, she’s despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone else disgusted to hear her refer to Covid as “schmovid” as if it’s all just one big joke and not actually bleeping killing people? Just smacks of “oh it doesn’t affect me so who gives a tit… wah wah wah I’m fed up hearing about it! Let’s get back to flashing my tits!”

A slap in the face to the many hundreds of thousands of people in your own country who have been affected by this very real pandemic MEL; the deceased, their families and loved ones, the vulnerable, those with long covid, health workers pushed to the brink and people genuinely bleeping struggling, unlike you, you attic-dwelling troll.

What a selfish, inconsiderate, narcissistic, DELUSIONAL mess of a human. I can’t even watch her for the laugh anymore, she’s despicable.
She has absolutely no empathy for anyone. Since covid hit, she's gotten married, had a healthy baby, bought a house, never had to work and most importantly her and her family stayed safe, yet she still uses the pandemic to center herself as a victim. Completely disregards all those who lost their lives or lost loved ones and all the burntout Frontline workers who basically haven't had a break since March 2020.

Here she goes again using ‘mental health’ as a cover to bash covid restrictions. Do these people not realise they are doing the exact same thing they accuse the media of - fear mongering a mental health crisis with no data to back up the claim. I have no doubt restrictions have been tough on everyone, I’m tired of them too but to spout out this nonsense, feigning concern for people while conveniently ignoring the 500 people sick with covid in hospital right now and the medical staff looking after them, just disgusts me. Just be honest and stop pretending you care about people’s health.
But to be fair when pre-covid did we put a stop to life because of a few hundred people in hospital? HSE is never not under pressure in this country. Media hysteria IS gone beyond at this stage.

I said what I said 😂
Whataboutery still doesn’t make it right.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.