Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was lol'ing at Mel's IG story about how she totes forgot about her 'cameo' in Hannah's pregnancy video, as if she hasn't been dying to spill the beans ever since

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The notions astound me.
Screenshot_20211112-180204_Instagram.jpg

Sweet Chaos? WOW, so profound. I, for one love her instagram poems. I do be agog at the drivel. It's like a brain exercise/puzzle. Me -

She loves to think shes wordly and deep... like how she proclaims she's so well travelled. The few youtube conventions you attended don't count as well travelled- esp when you didn't leave the grounds of the hotel resort. All documented in her vlogs fyi.

'Lived' in spain she says.... a month's holiday in your fella's dorm room doesn't count.

'Lived' in LA... you were on a holiday visa that ran out so you had to come back home.... but you leave that part out, conveniently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Zoe Sugg shared someone's poem about motherhood yesterday. My first thought was how Mel was probably mad it wasn't one of hers. What a coincidence that she decides to post a poem now.🤣 Someone's fishing for a share. That's probably why it sounds extra random, she had to toss that word salad together as fast as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Zoe Sugg shared someone's poem about motherhood yesterday. My first thought was how Mel was probably mad it wasn't one of hers. What a coincidence that she decides to post a poem now.🤣 Someone's fishing for a share. That's probably why it sounds extra random, she had to toss that word salad together as fast as possible.
There's not a doubt in my mind that this wasn't Mel's endgame. Such a good observation!!

Mel after seeing Zoe's stories

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20211112-201511.png

"My own family home". How hard is it to include your partner in this sentence and sentiment? He's the one you do this family thing with after all.
It might only be a little thing, maybe seem even unimportant, but she does this so often. "My savings", "his debt", "my house", "my dream" etc.

Reactions: 30
View attachment 861905
"My own family home". How hard is it to include your partner in this sentence and sentiment? He's the one you do this family thing with after all.
It might only be a little thing, maybe seem even unimportant, but she does this so often. "My savings", "his debt", "my house", "my dream" etc.
Wowzer this was one big dig at Thomas... It is Their/Our family home... If the financial situation is such a sore point she needs to do a better job covering it up and playing it down.

Wowzer this was one big dig at Thomas... It is Their/Our family home... If the financial situation is such a sore point she needs to do a better job covering it up and playing it down.
this don't foresee this marriage making it to the 5 year mark

• Haha
Reactions: 16
this don't foresee this marriage making it to the 5 year mark
I liked your post with the laughing face because I completely agree with your prediction and it is the impression she gives, from the outside, that Thomas' debt still bothers her...
...You know that awkward laugh because we ARE on the outside, so I shouldn't know anything about their finances and I feel uncomfortable?! My smiley response is that!! It was not a laughing face because I find broken marriages amusing, nor do I wish unhappiness on Thomas or her and I hope this is not the case in the future...

Their issues should not be so bloomin' public and well known AND she should be less transparent with the cracks in their relationship, historical or not.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 861905

I've also found it weird how she always refers to Thomas and Pan as 'my husband' and 'my son'. She always has to have ownership of everything doesn't she? Would it really not be so bad to say Thomas (as we all know him as) and our son? Bet she can't wait to spin the single parent story line when Thomas starts long haul...

Another anti lockdown post... :rolleyes: idk what data she wants to take a birds eye view of but if she actually looks at models predicting the number of deaths and infections that wouldve occured without lockdowns, she'd probably would change her tune. But we all know how Melanie likes to cherry pick 🤪

I'm not saying that the lockdowns were great, I definitely struggled the past 18 months. But if I take a birds eye view, I know that people staying at home has saved thousands.

• Heart
  • Haha
Another anti lockdown post... :rolleyes: idk what data she wants to take a birds eye view of but if she actually looks at models predicting the number of deaths and infections that wouldve occured without lockdowns, she'd probably would change her tune. But we all know how Melanie likes to cherry pick 🤪

I'm not saying that the lockdowns were great, I definitely struggled the past 18 months. But if I take a birds eye view, I know that people staying at home has saved thousands.

I love how the question is posed - most controversial opinion and she answers with an anti lockdown speech. Rattling off all her concerns for elderly, animals, homelessness but she didn't do a blip the whole two years to assist those she's so concerned about?

Also funny how she deems that her most controversial opinion. To me at least her anti abortion women need to be more sexually choosy is a disgusting opinion to hold as a self proclaimed feminist but if i remember correctly she slyly deleted that post and tried to bury it.

She lines the pockets of transphobes
Deleted/silenced POC under posts durning BLM

I could go on.... but most importantly she's so weak in her own morals/beliefs/opinions that she uses fake accounts instead of her verified one because she is well aware the few followers she has are dwindling and she can't keep supplementing with buying followers forever. It's becoming incredibly transparent that the overwhelmingly majority of her followers are not real. 118k on IG is extremely poor but when you factor in that 30% are bought bot accounts- she's a sinking ship.

Screenshot_20211113-112946_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Sorry but I am dead at her listing ‘increase in fast food consumption’ as a reason why we shouldn’t have lockdowns that saved peoples lives

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
“Seville is where Thomas told me he loved me 💚” and what, did she not say it back?! 😂😂😂 god she’s so self-centred.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yeah if butthead was still a builder he never would've entered the equation 😂
And now they’ve bought a fixer upper he can don the Snickers pants again/ enlist his family to help build her dream home and then never be in it while she calls it hers

Reactions: 7
The whole Q&A is a treasure trove of yuck.
In her fantasy she still drinks alcohol..... interesting!
She also claims they eat mostly vegan, yet almost every answer to food related questions isn't vegan and in most cases not even vegetarian. The answers just seem so disconnected from each other.
Screenshot_20211113-141813.png

Suuuuure, people who don't follow everything you do are the problem because they misunderstood. And yet she suggests again that in fact she DOES have pcos but just wasn't diagnosed with it. Yet people are the problem and not her poor communication skills and constant contradictions.... In the very same post she again she suggests that she does have PCOS, just wasn't diagnosed properly, yet everyone else is at fault. I mean, the mind gymnastics are astounding.

Screenshot_20211113-141540.png

👏🏻You 👏🏻 did 👏🏻 not 👏🏻 live 👏🏻 in 👏🏻 Spain 👏🏻!!!!
A month visiting your boyfriend is not living somewhere. Also a nice sentiment when her husband is moving abroad in a matter of weeks and you chose a partner whose work might require more of that in the future. Nice going! Way to be supportive!

Screenshot_20211113-141651.png

🤢 the in-laws will be so pleased to know that.
And no, Melanie, it doesn't "come back" for everyone and just because you experience something a certain way doesn't mean everyone else does. Ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.