Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been pining for an opportunity to be victimized by Thomas's schedule. Even though she get's to have an extra/early holiday celebration with her partner, and still have a regular christmas with family.

"First taste of long haul pilot wife life." Give me a break. So many people have to work christmas on the regular. But she has to find a way to make it sound unique to her.✨ I'm more shocked that this is somehow new to her, what a privileged life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_2021-11-11-12-01-27-06_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Right, what questions do we think she's gonna ask herself this time 🙄😂

Melanie, my hero, you are sOoOo strong how do you do it 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What are we looking at in that picture?! Is it a sofa? All I can see if like weird white person dry skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What are we looking at in that picture?! Is it a sofa? All I can see if like weird white person dry skin.
OMFG I just snorted with laughter!! I will never be able to unsee the psoriasis sofa now!!

She's been pining for an opportunity to be victimized by Thomas's schedule. Even though she get's to have an extra/early holiday celebration with her partner, and still have a regular christmas with family.

"First taste of long haul pilot wife life." Give me a break. So many people have to work christmas on the regular. But she has to find a way to make it sound unique to her.✨ I'm more shocked that this is somehow new to her, what a privileged life.
Using the terms Privileged and Victimised captured this behaviour so much better than when I said Entitled and Spoilt. They aren't *exactly* the same but you were far more eloquent getting our same one point across.
So: I completely agree with you! And since she is a fan of having birthday weeks up to 10days long, she will enjoy an excuse to have a full second Christmas day, even though it already lasts too long!! (10-12week 'festive' period🙄)!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 859369
Right, what questions do we think she's gonna ask herself this time 🙄😂

Melanie, my hero, you are sOoOo strong how do you do it 😍
What is the point of asking if she then doesn't answer anything?

Aaaaaaaand we have been blessed with another Melanie "poem" (using the term very very lightly). Feast your eyes.
Screenshot_20211112-132753.png

I have a little edit for the title:
things we don't want to see - for toi 🌸

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What is the point of asking if she then doesn't answer anything?

Aaaaaaaand we have been blessed with another Melanie "poem" (using the term very very lightly). Feast your eyes.
Wtf is this. Yet another code to crack 😂 maybe she's actually a genius spreading secret messages. Because this is nonsensical

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf is this. Yet another code to crack 😂 maybe she's actually a genius spreading secret messages. Because this is nonsensical
We don't understand. We don't need to and we can't. It is because the sun of stagnation set and left us blind, @Sazb64 .
But it's going to be ok. Because we are sunflowers that need no eyes. We need only the knowing that we hold the water in our hands.

She really is such a bleeping tit writer isn't she
You're so kind for calling her a writer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We don't understand. We don't need to and we can't. It is because the sun of stagnation set and left us blind, @Sazb64 .
But it's going to be ok. Because we are sunflowers that need no eyes. We need only the knowing that we hold the water in our hands.

You're so kind for calling her a writer.

I CANT BREATHE 😂😂

• Haha
a sunflower that needs no eyes
to thrive

What. The. duck

Sunflower Eyes is a term used for the eyes of patients with Wilsons Disease so she's totally made my day 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I inevitably get a little lost in the dark of love??
What is this sentence even? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Genuinely cannot believe she thinks these are good?! Thomas, come get your wife. If this was my friend I'd say I loved her but writing was not her forte and that's okay.

• Haha
It’s absolutely nonsense but my favourite thing is that she thinks it’s amazing. And she’s sharing it. I bet she reads it over and over again just ‘wallowing in the glory of her prose’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s absolutely nonsense but my favourite thing is that she thinks it’s amazing. And she’s sharing it. I bet she reads it over and over again just ‘wallowing in the glory of her prose’.
My favourite part are the people in the comments telling her how beautiful and amazing and wonderful it is. How she should never stop. I am just pretending that they're taking the piss. Because they must be, right? Right??????????
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times is she going to do the sun/son thing? 😩 That'll do now.

• Haha
  • Sick
She's like a moody teenager trapped in an adults body. I have a diary from when I was about 14 and it is full of drivel that I thought was utter genius. 🤣🤣 point is though, I grew up and wouldn't dream of sharing it because it's tit...might not be as tit as mels though and that's saying something 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.